It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

DESPERATION THREAD -- Please post ANYTHING that is NOT about the virus, politics or ...?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Supernatural preferred but at this point, I'm desperate for anything that is NOT related to Covid19 or politics! There has to be more to talk about and read than the dead horses we've been deluged with...Believe in UFOs? Please post something interesting! Think the supernatural is for simpletons? Post anything! Just please avoid the latest disease and political junk. It's EVERYWHERE and it is profoundly BORING!
edit on 5-3-2020 by Visiting ESB because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 01:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Visiting ESB

My advise...turn of the television, log off and enjoy the outdoors. It'll do you good...

I have been working in the garden the last week and it's surprising how little nature seems to care for both Trump or Corona.

Peace

link   

Judging by the stars and flags given for the COVID-19 and political threads I would say you need to go to a forum you are interested in and start there as others sure seem to be interested in those threads you are repelled by.. Click the top on FORUMS and dive in and your eyes and brain will not be offended by what others are interested in..

link   

You post something, you're the one bitching about it.

There, was that interesting enough.

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 01:39 AM
link   

At times I find myself longing for older times. There was ideological conflict then, but it more of bloc versus bloc thing rather than countries picking themselves apart. People talked about "mutual assured destruction" but somehow everyday life seemed calmer.

Part of that, I suspect, was no internet or cell phones. There was genuine quiet time. Hmm. May look into periods of disconnection, see if I can recover some of that sense of not having the entire world rubbing shoulders with me 24/7.

Cheers

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 01:41 AM
link   

It does boggle the mind. 3 wealthy men in their 70's taking the country by storm and a disease that is much much milder than the common flu being treated like the bubonic plague being blamed on one of the 3 wealthy old men.

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 01:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Visiting ESB
Supernatural preferred

Right. You and me both. But ATS no longer values the 'Above.'

BTS swallowed the site whole a long time ago. I nearly fell into the gaping maw myself.

Seek within. Create the good content.

edit on 5-3-2020 by DietWoke because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 02:08 AM
link   
well alrighty....I died on the ramp at DFW airport back in 79....1 am hit by a 747 loader

or would my totally wild bigfoot story be better, predator calling in the Cascades....called for 30 minutes and left....left behind grapes, too.

snuck back at the 45 minute mark.....or

400 foot cigar over Dallas....pick a wild tale for me to tell, may I embellish?...ok, no makin stuff up, he he

no seriously, man

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 02:12 AM
link   
wild hog hunting with my 44 w/ garrett dangerous African game ammo.....what about that.....theres an ugly one with a bristly snout out back my fenceline on govt property.....he needs human pressure put on him....i could get into talkin bout ....naw

a reply to: GBP/JPY

edit on 5-3-2020 by GBP/JPY because: TEXAS TRADITION

edit on 5-3-2020 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 02:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: operation mindcrime

My advise...turn of the television, log off and enjoy the outdoors. It'll do you good...

I have been working in the garden the last week and it's surprising how little nature seems to care for both Trump or Corona.

Peace

Old familiair name.

Sad to see it's surprising for you as that has always been the case.

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 02:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Visiting ESB
Please post something interesting! Think the supernatural is for simpletons?

We are in a simulation.

Nothing is actually real even though everything appears tangible, audible, aromatic, coloured & moving.

We have no idea where we came from, we have no idea what happens when we die, everything is speculation based on those 5 things above.

Everything.

Joe Rogan and many others have done podcasts on their experiences after taking a very particular substance that occurs in plants and animals. Pretty sure witch doctors, Shaman and the like have tapped into the same shizz.

All is not what it seems.

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 03:06 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Anything? Really??? Okay.

I've been painting my house. The exterior. I don't like the green I picked for the trim. It's too bright. I didn't like the first green I picked either. That one was too yellow. I think I'm gonna have to give it another shot. I want something more blue, and maybe a little darker.

But I'm not sure I'm going to tell my husband. I'm not sure how happy he'll be when I buy a THIRD can of paint for TRIM! I think I'll just do it and he'll find out when he sees it. Yup. I think that's what I'll do. Sometimes I'd rather ask forgiveness than permission.

Is that a conspiracy? Maybe not before... but now that I've told you -- and I assume you're not going to tell my hubby -- I think that makes YOU my co-conspirator!

So how was that? Pretty bad, eh? But what did you expect??? You're not a rookie! You know this isn't how it works. No demanding the trained monkeys entertain you!!!

What have YOU got? Give us something so mind boggling and awe invoking that we forget all about politics and Corona...

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 03:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: operation mindcrime

Peace

Yes.. a garden.. fed by the master, tended to by the slave and kept by them both as secure things of their own design.

I dun wanna be a rose petal.. I'm wanna be a tree golly gee darn it. I want to grow wild limbs and embrace the neighbours yard with my shade.. let loose my shackles in the form of dropped leaves, and parade amongst the sky with no one but those who find my shelter and sacrifice, nothing less than apparent. yet to ignore me, and move on, but the nature of life is just that...

No dynamic lifter, let me grow free!!

ahh, us weeds can dream...
*eats another blade of grass*

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 03:36 AM
link   
I'm having a clear out.

Couple of crates of house and techno vinyl and a few boxes of books on UFOS, ghosts, paranormal stuff.

I'm not doing very well.
After years of collecting this stuff, I've hardly made a dent n the mass. It's also hard deciding which ones to dump and which to keep.

For the past 40 years or so this stuff had real meaning to me but now it's getting out of hand.

Oh, well, back to the sorting....... I may be some time.......

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 03:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

At times I find myself longing for older times. There was ideological conflict then, but it more of bloc versus bloc thing rather than countries picking themselves apart. People talked about "mutual assured destruction" but somehow everyday life seemed calmer.

Part of that, I suspect, was no internet or cell phones. There was genuine quiet time. Hmm. May look into periods of disconnection, see if I can recover some of that sense of not having the entire world rubbing shoulders with me 24/7.

Cheers

It will not work. You'd soon be inundated with the past, things you had longed to forget, but were now swamped with.

We romanticise the past. But we ignore that it was just as it is now... except, we have only retained the good things.

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 03:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stupidsecrets

It does boggle the mind. 3 wealthy men in their 70's taking the country by storm and a disease that is much much milder than the common flu being treated like the bubonic plague being blamed on one of the 3 wealthy old men.

milder than the common flu?

This is the problem... it's not milder. It's different. and we have no anti-vax for it. prepare to say sayonara to the elderly you love, should it gain foothold in your community. Also, those you know of who are not strapping young lads and ladettes..

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 03:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

We are merely bubbles of awareness, floating through the incandescent light shone onto us by the fate of life.

we appear, we float a while, then we pop... and we return to the unawareness, from which we came.

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 03:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tulpa
I'm having a clear out.

Couple of crates of house and techno vinyl and a few boxes of books on UFOS, ghosts, paranormal stuff.

I'm not doing very well.
After years of collecting this stuff, I've hardly made a dent n the mass. It's also hard deciding which ones to dump and which to keep.

For the past 40 years or so this stuff had real meaning to me but now it's getting out of hand.

Oh, well, back to the sorting....... I may be some time.......

I know a guy into loads of old school techno style music, on vinyl.. but alas, he's on facebook.

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 03:57 AM
link   
Theology threads are still being posted;
www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join