It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tulsi Gabbard could beat Trump.(Why is she trailing in the primaries? I can't understand it.)

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Tulsi Gabbard could beat Trump.(Why is she trailing in the primaries? I can't understand it.)

Not a snowball's chance in Hades of even winning (or coming close to) the Democratic nominee , much less a face off with the Don.
What you thinkin ?

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 01:16 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

You're spot on. Though I think, or maybe its hope, she's a bit more moderate than Sanders.

She's still young, or youngish, personally, I think we'll hear more from her in the future. Possibly a Senate run against either Horono or Shatz (sp?).

The DNC, not to put too fine a point on it, hates her with a passion. The other candidates will toe the line, so as not to anger the PTB's with the DNC.

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 03:08 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero
It is not immediately clear to me whether Biden is only a flip-flopper or if in fact he is mostly a senile moron.

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 04:27 AM
link   
a reply to: bloodymarvelous

Because of the short sightedness of the Dem party. That is why they will lose the election. They do not wish to appeal to anyone on the right.

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 05:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: bloodymarvelous

Think about it. She has not one, but two boobs!! What else does she need?

Maybe a bit of melatonin in her skin? Check!

A nonstandard religious affiliation that isn't Islam? Check!

And on top of that, her stand against Hillary would SURELY get her at least a few swing votes from the Republican side of the aisle.

(I think many, if not most, of the people who voted for Trump in the last election were really voting "Not Hillary")

If she won the primary, we might actually get to choose between the greater of two goods, instead of the lesser of two evils.

(for the first time in goodness only knows how long!!??!)

So I'm wondering: why can't that happen????

I ask my liberal wife the same thing. I like Tulsi. Her stance on gun control is the only thing I can think of that turns me off. She is the only true moderate running for the Dem party.
I am just happy the Dems are screwing the pooch so hard right now Trump will win in a landslide and we will get to hear the sweet sound of losers REEEEEEEEing once again

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 05:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: bloodymarvelous

Think about it. She has not one, but two boobs!! What else does she need?

Trump's are bigger. She'll need implants if she wants to compete with him.

I can only assume that she turned down Hillary's sexual advances, and that's why the Demon Queen had to take her down with all the "Russian asset" nonsense.

edit on 3/4/20 by redmage because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Because noone can beat trump, the only thing that will beat trump is the clock.

Simple.

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 06:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

Maybe a bit of melatonin in her skin? Check!

Low energy and sleepy? I take enough melatonin and I’ll sleep through half the day while having lucid dreams.

Not anything I want the President to be a part of.

You just described Joe Biden 'is he drunk or really just that stupid' and Sanders 'who just had a heart attack and is so weak he cant stop people from grabbing a mic out of his hands'

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Because half the party wants the radical who will usher in a communist revolution.

The other half is about letting the machine spit out the next candidate up. In this case, that appears to be a senile white man prone to bouts of inappropriate sexual sniffing and groping in public.

Tulsi isn't "in" with either half.

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Because she literally calls out the United States Intelligence Community and the military-industrial complex for using lies and dirty tricks to influence US elections.

thehill.com...

Welcome to the kleptocracy.

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 07:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
In this case, that appears to be a senile white man prone to bouts of inappropriate sexual sniffing and groping in public.

Wait... Trump is flipping back to being Democrat?

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 07:35 AM
link   
a reply to: redmage

Really? There are multiple instances of him actually doing those thing in public at rallies on film or just allegations and him talking behind the scenes to another guy about it?

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 07:38 AM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Are you saying Trump brags about things he hasn't done?

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 07:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: redmage

Are you saying Trump brags about things he hasn't done?

Doesn't every politician?

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Does seem to be par for the course once one gets to D.C.

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 07:56 AM
link   

You see it...it ain't happening, and your de-nial is not a river in Egypt.

The # speak..and remember the bumper stickers that said "Don't blame me. I vote d for Ron Paul"!?

And where are those people? And how visible is Mr. Paul?

Tulsi will be tomorrows Ron Paul. And she too will fade out quickly into the sidelines....***

***ETA: sadly so...
edit on 4-3-2020 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 08:07 AM
link   

No one can beat Trump. Not Bernie, Not Biden, not obama if he came back.

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: ambassado12

Sadly, that depends on how well they "steer" the economy downward (and blame the President), how "afraid" they make us of Russia, and how much they can neuter the response to real or imagined threats of pandemic, because -- make no mistake -- that is literally their plan to beat the President, in a nutshell.

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 09:18 AM
link   
As a conservative, she was the one that I was the most concerned about when she announced her candidacy, but I'm not surprised at all that she's performing this badly. She's calm, reasonable, intelligent, likeable, and willing to listen to opposing views. That doesn't seem to go over well in the Democrat party these days.

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 01:18 PM
link   
She’s too moderate and sensible for the radical dems who control the party. She’d give Trump a hard time, could possibly beat him.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join