It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tulsi Gabbard could beat Trump.(Why is she trailing in the primaries? I can't understand it.)

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 01:21 PM
link   
No one can beat Trump. The next new President will have to wait until 2024.

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: drewlander
a reply to: bloodymarvelous

Because she is a flip-flop double-talking supposedly "former" CFR member that cannot be trusted?

Aren't all politicians double talking liars?

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 02:04 PM
link   

I know I'm going out on a limb saying this, it will be edgy.

Some people still vote based on platform and policy instead of personality, gender or skin color.

I apologize to everyone who was just offended by what I just said.

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

The devil you say...

How dare they? How Dare They?

Informed voters? That's just not on. I'm gonna make a sign, that's how outraged I am.

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 03:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull

The devil you say...

How dare they? How Dare They?

Informed voters? That's just not on. I'm gonna make a sign, that's how outraged I am.

*sigh*

I knew that was going to cause some issue.

I'll attend the re-education camps.

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 03:44 PM
link   

You'll do well.

Write us, and let us know when you're ready to vote as the Party demands...asks, I meant asks. Seriously, I did.

Oh, drat...I'm in trouble now.

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 06:06 PM
link   

I am very informed! They have to match my genitalia *and* my gender identity, and those two things don't have to have a thing to do with each other. They have to represent me by looking like me because they won't have lived my authentic experiences if they don't. How else will they know what I've suffered in life?!

/sarcasm

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: bloodymarvelous

Think about it. She has not one, but two boobs!! What else does she need?

Maybe a bit of melatonin in her skin? Check!

A nonstandard religious affiliation that isn't Islam? Check!

And on top of that, her stand against Hillary would SURELY get her at least a few swing votes from the Republican side of the aisle.

(I think many, if not most, of the people who voted for Trump in the last election were really voting "Not Hillary")

If she won the primary, we might actually get to choose between the greater of two goods, instead of the lesser of two evils.

(for the first time in goodness only knows how long!!??!)

So I'm wondering: why can't that happen????

She'd be the first POTUS that actually looked good in a Bikini...!!

I'd vote for that..!!

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 02:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

You see it...it ain't happening, and your de-nial is not a river in Egypt.

The # speak..and remember the bumper stickers that said "Don't blame me. I vote d for Ron Paul"!?

And where are those people? And how visible is Mr. Paul?

Tulsi will be tomorrows Ron Paul. And she too will fade out quickly into the sidelines....***

***ETA: sadly so...

Pretty ironic, huh?

In the primaries, Tulsi is Ron Paul.

In the actual election ANYONE ELSE who gets the nomination would be Ron Paul. (She would be the only one who has better than 0% chance to take office.)

The dems who vote are going to vote for Biden or Sanders purely as an ideology statement. Knowing they can never beat the orange man.

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 02:58 AM
link   

On the contrary... many of us kind of think it really doesnt matter who we put up, trump will lose. Bidens a gem only because you could raise his chronic foot in mouth disease, but trump seems to have a terminal case of that. You could raise up his creepy tendency to smell hair but I'd rather have a creep that smells hair than one that brags about grabbing the kitty cats! And, you can tell us all you want about biden and ukraine, but trump seems to have his own problems in that department.

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 10:53 AM
link   

She wants to take away guns and destroy the economy by making all fossil fuels, including their export, illegal.

Who is voting for that?

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 07:40 PM
link   
I didn't know about the guns thing.

originally posted by: dawnstar

On the contrary... many of us kind of think it really doesnt matter who we put up, trump will lose. Bidens a gem only because you could raise his chronic foot in mouth disease, but trump seems to have a terminal case of that. You could raise up his creepy tendency to smell hair but I'd rather have a creep that smells hair than one that brags about grabbing the kitty cats! And, you can tell us all you want about biden and ukraine, but trump seems to have his own problems in that department.

Biden's Ukraine problems are just beginning.

I can *almost* see what you are describing as a possible reality. Just not quite. It would take quite a lot of Trump hate to make everyone overlook the creepy. And not at least wonder about Biden's interest in Burisma.

Now that there has been an impeachment circus, the public is more curious than ever what was going on over there. All they got during the circus was the same information over and over. .......... but there is much more to know.

All it takes is one reporter figuring out a way to condense it into a sound byte.

Gaming peoples' curiousity is what made Trump successful in the first place. The advertising pays for itself, because people simply want to know.
edit on 5-3-2020 by bloodymarvelous because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Gabbi sounds amazing and so reasonable when she is speaking. She completely hides all her actual agendas. When you look at what she actually stands for she is an extreme left progressive.

posted on Mar, 5 2020 @ 10:40 PM
link   
I guess I have all the more reason to be glad the left isn't going to back her, then.

Sounds like she wants to do everything on their list of "must have" policies.

But yeah. If she's anti gun, she can probably kiss all those swing votes goodbye. The right's hatred of Hillary only runs so deep.

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 05:35 AM
link   
She commited the cardinal sin, She is against Regime Change wars.
The Mic would loose profit if Tulsi was in charge.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join