It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am scared ATS

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 12:30 PM
link   
What does that have to do with the lunacy of the political folks acting like Jack asses, IDK?????

You just want to play politics and this is the damn problem on ATS. Pretending you are not political doesn't change your left wing stances or the right wings stances either. Facts are being trampled in the name of Gov is bad, D's are good DJT is orange etc. Practice some logic so we can all find common ground please. We can't come together if one side is always wanting to force a lie down the rest of our throats using emotion and not logic.

Conspiracy theory is likely right but being in panic mode was the plan for you all along. I don't wish to play panic buttons unless it is real like the Bubonic plague was for millions. This CV-19 still could be bad but for now the hype is 1000's of times the data I see. Confirmation bias by those wishing CV-19 to be true or to stoke their own fears is not helping solve the issue. Come together and use common sense steps is truly the best thing we can all do for each other.

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: Justoneman
Ahem!

So are you willing to say you haven't seen the politicians act like Jackasses trying to lay it on DJT. From ignoring the travel ban from Chinese cities AFTER they were calling him racist,to using the money from the wall as if allowing more unchecked potential CV-19 into America. But it doesn't even end with the lying about firing the CDC.

How can we let that go?

How when those same Jackasses have fellow members of their party stating they hope the so called deplorables die form CV-19?

Explain how we can ignore these things or you are just happy it was happening to begin with so you can hope bad things happen to good people like the D from Colorado this week.

originally posted by: FredT
Ahem!

The topic of this is thread is I am scared ATS . Please refrain from turning it into a political discussion. If you wish to wax poetic about why politician A is better than B, take a stroll over to the Mud Pit and have at it.

However, please satay on topic.

Thanks

and as always do not respond to this message

Pretty sure op isn't scared of immigrants getting over your precious wall.

edit on 6-3-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 01:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

We can't come together if one side is always wanting to force a lie down the rest of our throats using emotion and not logic.

Come together?

This is ATS were there is no compromise. It's about winning, demeaning, insulting other members and using any means necessary to achieve an agenda driven goal; logic be damned... Deny Ignorance...LOL

There's also a negative side...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 6-3-2020 by olaru12 because: syntax repair

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: olaru12

I hear you about not coming together. We will surely die together if something like CV-19 is real and people are either too panicked to think clearly or not taking common sense approach to hygiene. There is a wide margin for error some people will take that put themselves at risk. Being anal about hand sanitation is one thing we can all do.

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Pretty much man, pretty much...

posted on Mar, 6 2020 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: On the level

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 05:55 PM
link   

I had the flu a few years ago, thought i was going to die. I was pretty sure my head would explode while coughing up a lung. I went to the ER. Told to take pain meds and keep hydrated. My wife snickered at me. I didn't get on the internet and talk to people one time. I was too sick. I think your going to be just fine.

V

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

I hear you about not coming together. We will surely die together if something like CV-19 is real and people are either too panicked to think clearly or not taking common sense approach to hygiene. There is a wide margin for error some people will take that put themselves at risk. Being anal about hand sanitation is one thing we can all do.

99.9999995% or somewhere around there of the world population still hasnt died from corona so we're doing pretty decent so far.

posted on Mar, 10 2020 @ 05:22 PM
link   
antibiotics are for bacterial infections, not for viral infection!

Get well soon!

originally posted by: On the level
Hi ATS I’m an old hand of these forums, even this profile was a throw away at the time as I was sick of a certain posters nonsense. Cards on the table my name is David, I live in Scotland and as much as I have always never trusted my government and read post apocalyptic books I never imagined it would come to me. Europe is starting to collapse, when they start to say “Self quarantine” it basically is go home and die in your own bed. They are repeating this “Wash your hands” # on tv while they know it’s airborne.
I was in Tenerife 8 days ago, came home felt #, had a course of antibiotics and still feel like death. This isn’t a normal flu, we all know it’s from that Chinese lab in Wuhan. I’ve tried to warn family and friends to stockpile meds and food but they laugh as they can’t see it coming. Believe me it’s coming. I was thinking of bugging out but what is the point. This thing is here, the pale horse rides

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Don't be scared OTL, the mortality rate is incredibly low. Keep in mind we each have more than a 1% chance of dying in any given year from any number of accidents/illnesses/random events life hits us head on with

Hang tough, even if you're sick with this thing you will manage to get through it. In the initial panic I too thought about bugging out, but my survival community (neighbors and family) all decided we would make our stand here where our security, supplies and homes are.

Personally, I'm already preparing for the next one... which could be the actual "big one" who knows. Sadly most of my preps went into plans against a new world war, a civil war or any combination of financial collapse/market panic/bank runs. Pandemics were on that list, and I always knew it was the most likely (if not the most dangerous one of those), but I should have put more time into stockpiling medicines and medical supplies IMO

You could have the flu, you could have this new one.... either way, hang in there and don't give in to fear and panic. You will make it through this, statistically speaking you are going to make it.

Please keep us updated!

posted on Mar, 12 2020 @ 06:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

This CV-19 still could be bad but for now the hype is 1000's of times the data I see. Confirmation bias by those wishing CV-19 to be true or to stoke their own fears is not helping solve the issue.

Spot on

I have personally put a moratorium on the typical political arguing and have focused entirely on dispelling myths/rumors/lies with authoritative sources like CDC

Plenty of time to blame China & politick amongst ourselves when we're back on our feet, in the mean time our country needs us to be nonpartisan and rational and that is just what I plan to do

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 12:28 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 19 2020 @ 07:46 AM
link   

I just read yesterday that ibuprofen can make it worse .... not sure if true or not but maybe consider checking it out! Sending healing vibs

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: diiaannee

Thanks man I’m still not 100% with a cough. Me and my missus are key workers so we are now out working full time while people moan about staying in doors. She is NHS and I run a key food company. To the naysayers on this post just because I was luckily and hopefully am over it. How do things look now compared to a month ago. I hope those that listened and could bug out did. Stay safe all

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Good to see you are on the mend.

And to the poster who mentioned ibuprofen, I too have seen medical persons say not to take it for possible CCP Virus along with any other NSAID type of meds.

They say to take Acetominiphen (as in Tylenol).

I think they also said to avoid aspirin.

edit on 25-3-2020 by toolgal462 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2020 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Thanks man I’m still not 100% with a cough. Me and my missus are key workers so we are now out working full time while people moan about staying in doors. She is NHS and I run a key food company. To the naysayers on this post just because I was luckily and hopefully am over it. How do things look now compared to a month ago. I hope those that listened and could bug out did. Stay safe all

Thank goodness, I read your opener and immediately rushed to
the back pages. So glad you're feeling better. Bug'n out for me is
impossible. All I would do is think about those I left behind and be
right back anyway. Come what may I'm in it for the duration. Been in
morning for my wife 3 yrs come July. I've suspected since then she
was better off with what was coming. I'm glad she won't fear for her
loved ones. I always told her I would die for her. Never imagined I
was gonna have to do something much worse.

Stay well

posted on Mar, 31 2020 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Glad you are fine then and hopefully still okay. I did warn everyone, I’ve lost 2 family members this week to this Chinese made bug, and I never would have thought of all places that ATS wouldn’t listen. a reply to: carsforkids

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Checking in, how are you doing OTL?

Hope this finds you well. Sorry to hear about your losses, I'll tie one around the tree for you old friend
edit on 4/1/2020 by JBurns because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Get well soon

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 04:52 PM
link   
I pray you are all well.

I do know a guy who thought he had it and didn't but the same day he got the good news he learned a musician he would do jams with died at 23 from Covid in Nashville TN. The musician are getting it too. I am sure this one was a rocker but I seem to hear one of the Country stars died a few days back in the news.
edit on 1-4-2020 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2020 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Get a nebulizer if you can and some albuterol. I had a nebulizer and my dads doctor friend prescribed the medication for him. It helps with the shallow breath.

Use the nebulizer machine or other method isolated in a room or you could be making covid mist.

Avoid thin or erratic animals.

You can use chlorhexidine gluconate or other such surgical skin /wound wash to create an effective barrier against covid longer lasting than if you just use alcohol based disinfectants.

You can make an effective mask using air conditioning filters with a MERV rating of 13.

Its not 100% guaranteed death sentence. Get that out of your head right away. You probably saw the worse of it but if you didnt and what you got was something else then still dont panic. It wont do you good. Just think and work the problems as they arise.

edit on 1-4-2020 by HelloboysImbackguy because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join