It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am scared ATS

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+66 more 
posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Hi ATS I’m an old hand of these forums, even this profile was a throw away at the time as I was sick of a certain posters nonsense. Cards on the table my name is David, I live in Scotland and as much as I have always never trusted my government and read post apocalyptic books I never imagined it would come to me. Europe is starting to collapse, when they start to say “Self quarantine” it basically is go home and die in your own bed. They are repeating this “Wash your hands” # on tv while they know it’s airborne.
I was in Tenerife 8 days ago, came home felt #, had a course of antibiotics and still feel like death. This isn’t a normal flu, we all know it’s from that Chinese lab in Wuhan. I’ve tried to warn family and friends to stockpile meds and food but they laugh as they can’t see it coming. Believe me it’s coming. I was thinking of bugging out but what is the point. This thing is here, the pale horse rides

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: On the level

We’re you diagnosed with Covid-19?
Or do you not know, but have the flu and suspect it is C19?

edit on 3-3-2020 by Macenroe82 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: On the level
Hi ATS I’m an old hand of these forums, even this profile was a throw away at the time as I was sick of a certain posters nonsense. Cards on the table my name is David, I live in Scotland and as much as I have always never trusted my government and read post apocalyptic books I never imagined it would come to me. Europe is starting to collapse, when they start to say “Self quarantine” it basically is go home and die in your own bed. They are repeating this “Wash your hands” # on tv while they know it’s airborne.
I was in Tenerife 8 days ago, came home felt #, had a course of antibiotics and still feel like death. This isn’t a normal flu, we all know it’s from that Chinese lab in Wuhan. I’ve tried to warn family and friends to stockpile meds and food but they laugh as they can’t see it coming. Believe me it’s coming. I was thinking of bugging out but what is the point. This thing is here, the pale horse rides

Good luck to you friend, I hope you fair well. If you don't mind, please keep us posted with everything you learn about your condition.

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: On the level

Just keep in mind that the vast majority of people who catch this thing are recovering from it, at least from the numbers we are being told. 3.4 fatality rate is high but this isn't going to be world-ending as far as mass deaths go. We'll see what happens with the world economy, but humans are very resilient. Even if this was the biblical plague, it would be one of many things to happen, and would not result in the end of the world by itself. Best you can do is just chill and let what happens, happen.
edit on 3-3-2020 by Wookiep because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 05:46 PM
link   

If it isn't asking too much, keep us updated and record here how it progress and how you fight it. You'll win this one.

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman

If it isn't asking too much, keep us updated and record here how it progress and how you fight it. You'll win this one.

He didn’t actually say he was diagnosed with it.
Still waiting to hear that part.

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: Trueman

He didn’t actually say he was diagnosed with it.
Still waiting to hear that part.

Yeah, just fear IMO until they say otherwise. But I think we'll see more posts like this cause you know, it can seem pretty scary with all the hype this is getting. The problem is, no-one really knows what to believe with the numbers etc, and I think the lack of transparency is just making it worse, while all the hush hush exists to quell panic.

+7 more 
posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 05:51 PM
link   
I’m not a drama queen, never felt this ill my life, came back from a stag do in Tenerife during that sand storm, was terrible for 3 days. Phoned my GP and was told not to come. Phoned 111 and asked random questions for 45 minutes then went to my GP as didn’t have a fever. Was given Clarithromycin and sent in my way. I was at Ancien airport
And they zero checks, same with Glasgow.

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Im not worried for myself very much. I am healthy and with a good immune deficiency...it will be just a really crappy flu, but I do have elderly parents and babies in the family...and for those I worry because those are the ones most likely to die from this (really, any bad flu, but especially this sucker).

I think if you are a generally healthy person being worried for yourself, readjust your priorities. You will most likely be fine..its those around you that you gotta worry about. If you suspect you may have been exposed...self quarantine..not so you can go home and die...its so you don't give it to grandpa or your cousins new baby...stop being so self absorbed and paranoid.

+2 more 
link   

originally posted by: Macenroe82
We’re you diagnosed with Covid-19?Or do you now know, but have the flu and suspect it is C19?

What a response.

The question is: Is there a CoViD-19 test kit available for the OP?

No? Until then ... he's possibly right.

link   
Please keep us posted and if you think you have it you should go to a doctor and get tested
Best of luck!

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 05:53 PM
link   

I hope it isn't a dangerous bout.

What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger.

Also, if there are breathing issues, you need oxygen, in a hospital. Don't be stoic.

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Hope you get better, in all likely hood you will. The mortality rate has been a steady 3.4 % for two weeks, recovery rate inching up. Keep chopping wood

+3 more 
posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Face and confront the fear of dying by being READY for that day instead of fearing it. This is what death is like for someone that is prepared for it:

"It was like getting on a roller coaster at Disney. And when you peak that high point of the ride it was a thrill, it was very exciting. I was launched from this planet to another one and it was a country as real as England or America. There is life after death and it is not a place where spirits float around bored being nice. It is a real place."

Death is like getting on a roller coaster (Video)

After they all left I felt as if I had suddenly got on a roller-coaster. When you hit that peak, that topmost point on the ride, I felt as though this was what had happened to me. When that sudden lurch came I realized that this was death. It was not frightening, and if it was death, it was very sudden. There was no fear, for death was just changing locations from this place to the other.

DEAD LINK

"I had to die to learn how to live. I died for 28 minutes, and it was during this death experience that I learned how to live.""Can this be death?" I wondered. If so, I certainly had nothing to fear. There was no darkness, no uncertainty, only a change in location and a total sense of well-being.

My Glimpse of Eternity - Betty Malz - Google Books

"You are not of this world. You are going to die in about 50 years, for real, maybe sooner at best. Life is a vapor. You are going to die, sooner then you think. You are going to face the uncreated One, in your barrenness, in your raw self, you are going to face the uncreated One. But what you do in this age with your heart response in love is the only thing, the only thing, the only thing that matters. In the truest sense of the word. Why are you here? To choose love.

There is an invitation that the Lord wants to give you in this hour. To set your heart on a pilgrimage, not of this world. Set your heart on a pilgrimage to be great in eternity. You are going to be there in just a moment, you are going to be there in just a moment. And what you have done in love and service is what is going to stand in that day."

Eternity Speaking /////// Eternity - YouTube ////// MP3

This is how to be ready for death:

“Very truly I tell you, no one can see the kingdom of God unless they are born again.” Jesus

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 05:56 PM
link   
It’s as if they want it to spread. Been telling my wife about the rise in sulphur above China and the fact they have never quarantined one never mind two cities. No one is taking this seriously as they are listening to the propaganda of the news. My American friends if you feel fine and you can please bug out.
edit on 3/3/20 by On the level because: Spelling

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Deep breaths... and no need to borrow trouble. You're here and engaging, so that's good news. It could be worse, right? I'm not trying to minimize your concerns. Just trying to put it in perspective.

For what it's worth, I take the "self-quarantine" as good news too. I would much rather take care of myself, nursing and nurturing my own needs, than trust the government to do it. Too much room for abuse there!

Rather than focusing on the big picture (and worrying about something you cannot control), let's focus on you and what you can do for yourself. What do you need right now? Do you just need time to recover and get your strength back? Are you still experiencing symptoms? Or experiencing new symptoms?

What do you personally need right now? Go ahead... be a little selfish... it's all about you!

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Yeah? Me too. Keep us posted and take care of yourself

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

I hope it isn't a dangerous bout.

What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger.

Also, if there are breathing issues, you need oxygen, in a hospital. Don't be stoic.

Agreed. However. There is speculation the 2nd if not 3rd round is the kicker. The waves after the first where it turns your immunity against you.... we just don’t know yet.

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 06:04 PM
link   

RE: www.worldometers.info...

Scroll down to your country and look at the statistics. There are lots of things in the environment more dangerous to you personally (or any of us) than CoronaVirus.

Here in the USA, 99.9% of unnatural daily deaths are NOT from, or remotely related to, CoronaVirus.

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 06:05 PM
link   

I will wait for updates to see how you are. Your ATS family is by your side. HUGS!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join