It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO sighting February 20th 2020, Tempe Arizona.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Hello!

I've been meaning to post this for a while now but haven't got around to it. I'll just get right into the details. On February 20th starting at 5:28 PM, I was looking out of my office window towards Camel back Mountain & saw 5 black objects floating in place. This is the first picture I took of them (drive.google.com...). They were moving incredibly slow. So slow that you couldn't really notice the movement just by looking at them, it was only apparent in looking at the subsequent photos & comparing the configurations. These objects would move side to side, up and down, and eventually one by one, they would descend behind the mountain and out of sight. The first to disappear was the one on the very right of the mountain (as seen in the first picture). The objects on the left would soon follow. After the objects on the left disappeared, the object on the right reappeared again for some time, before it too descended behind the mountain again. The final photo (drive.google.com...) I took, which was the remaining object on the right hand side, was taken at 5:52 pm.

I'll post the photos I took in chronological order so you can see the changes in configuration, but first I'd like to show a photo of a map so you can understand the distances we're dealing with here. Here's a screenshot from google earth (drive.google.com...) showing my point of view & where the objects were estimated to be. I had put the marker of the sighting at the top of the mountain, however keep in mind these objects descended *behind* the mountain, so the exact distance is an approximation. The viewing distance is approximately 6.65 miles. If anybody knows a way to estimate the size of these objects based on this information along with the photos, please comment below! I didn't get the feeling that these were drones based on the movement profile, along with just how far away they were. I don't imagine a drone would look this way at this distance, but I could be wrong. That evening, I was unsure. However the next morning I saw something that had me far more convinced that what I saw was truly unidentified. More on that later. First, the photos of the objects in chronological order.

5:28 PM(drive.google.com...)

5:30 PM(drive.google.com...)

5:30 PM(drive.google.com...)

5:33 PM(drive.google.com...)

5:36 PM(drive.google.com...)

5:37 PM(drive.google.com...)

5:39 PM(drive.google.com...)

5:41 PM(drive.google.com...)

5:42 PM(drive.google.com...)

5:44 PM(drive.google.com...)

5:46 PM(drive.google.com...)

5:50 PM (at this point the two on the left had descended out of sight, and the one on the right came back)(drive.google.com...)

5:52 PM(drive.google.com...)

I don't remember when the last one on the right disappeared, but it was soon after the final picture I took.

So after this whole ordeal, I didn't quite know what to make of these objects. I'm not claiming these objects to be of alien origin or anything, but I simply had no idea what I was looking at. At the time, I was leaning towards the idea that it had to be man made of some kind, perhaps drones, but I was doubtful. The next morning however changed that calculus. I was driving into work, and while at the tail end of my journey, I look to my left towards the sky. What do I see? ANOTHER one of these black objects. *It looked exactly the same as the evening before*. Here's the map with some crudely drawn arrows to illustrate.(drive.google.com...) The black arrow is the direction I was looking, and the red arrow is the direction the object was travelling. The way the object was travelling was very strange to me. It was going quite fast, and one thing that stuck out to me is how incredibly *smooth* it was moving. Just slicing through the air like butter. Luckily I was able to snag a picture, although it was difficult given that I was driving about 50 MPH. It's hard to see as I was unable to zoom much when I took the picture,(drive.google.com...) but you can clearly see the black speck if you zoom into the picture (almost dead center). This was taken at 8:40 AM.

When looking at the picture on my phone, I zoomed in as far as I could on the object and took a screenshot. I then did the same with the photo of one of the objects from the night before. I then merged the pictures to compare the two(drive.google.com...), and was shocked to see how identical they both look. The left picture is from the night before, the right is from the next morning.

So, what do you think? As I said before, I make no claims as to what exactly it is that I saw. I can say that I've never seen anything like this, and to see presumably the same type of object the next morning has me completely baffled. I was showing this to a friend, and they had mentioned reports of very loud booms along with lights in the sky being made in Yavapai County(drive.google.com...) just two days prior to my sighting, on February 18th (see news article about this here(www.abc15.com...)). As you can see in the map I linked, Yavapai is directly in line of the viewing angle from where I originally saw the objects (although quite far away).

Interested to hear your thoughts, and if anybody else saw any objects around the same time!

(Here's a link to the album with all the photos(drive.google.com...) if anyone's interested. They are in chronological order, and the time I took each photo is in the description).

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Nice shots Walter!

I am intrigued as to what that cluster may be, left over the mountain top?. It is daytime, so hopefully the Chinese lantern and "Night training" Government exercise "skeptics" Ahamm Clowns have better excuses this time.

I was also drawn to the V shaped trails behind the Plane..Thanks for sharing

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 11:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Heisenburg

Area of sighting, Scottsdale Arizona.

First off, great shots

Events for the 20th of February..

My initial assumption is balloon rides or races.

It was going quite fast, and one thing that stuck out to me is how incredibly *smooth* it was moving. Just slicing through the air like butter.

To fast for balloons... even balloon races.

I don't know

Edit: report this to www.nuforc.org...
Your report has good details and you have photos.. S&F BTW

edit on 1-3-2020 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 11:10 PM
link   
They look very similar to hot air balloons.

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 11:16 PM
link   
I live in Phoenix and that is a familiar sight to me, hot air balloons littering the sky, my opinion of course, in groups they often fly/float over my house. Beautiful shots...

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 11:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Clammy721

They wouldn't allow that many hot air balloons in such a close proximity.

What we have here are UFO's. Unexplained Flying Objects. I don't know what they are..You don't know what they are..BigBurgh doesn't know what they are nor does the OP.....The exact definition of a UFO!

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 11:23 PM
link   
a reply to: kinglizard

Why can't we see a heat signature from the torch?

Is it too far away? or shot from a less than par camera?

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 11:30 PM
link   

Hi mate, although I'm a rather 'new' member, I've been lurking on and off here for several years . . . and in my opinion the black things in the second photo appear to be triangular in shape . . . and One appears to be a square shape

Q: were you able to discern the shapes of the objects enough to say "one way or the other?"

The other thing which piques my interest is that several years ago, maybe 5yrs ago, there was a member here who told an 'extraordinary' story about these BBT's (Big Black Triangles) which were able to "dock with each other" or IIRC could "dock around a central 'square module' into a massive BBT!

TBH I never heard them discussed here again .
. I'm not sure I'm even allowed to mention their name
but my "imagination" can 'see' they might be what they were talking about

I just happened to be online when they made their last posts . . . and I've never heard squat about them since
BUT two things you mentioned triggered my mind to 'flashback' and I'm fairly sure I recall that the individual "triangles' could be flown, either completely independently of each other Or they could "dock with a 'square' central section becoming a giant BIG black triangle - - - And the way they were propelled suggested that they moved exactly
as you describe, "their description" of how they moved was akin to "a bar of soap sliding through water" and could move at any speed down to a hover . . . IIRC

Right now I'm looking out a window where I can easily see 30miles (50kms - 6.5mls = about 10kms and at that distance, a mid sized shopping mall building appears to me to be of a similar size.

And that's taking the pixelation in some of the photos into account, which is why I ask if you could clearly determine what shape/s they were. Although to me they sure look 'triangular' ,, very much so

IMHumbleOpinion, which grows in a fertile imagination, I can see a distinct connection between the two stories ... but I felt their 'story' to be 'genuine' . . . and I think we're going to start seeing a LOT more of this kind of activity if President Trumptor on the throne!

p.s. and what's with those crazy shaped contrails? (or the two large white 'discs' in one of the photos)

BTW, a quick 'aside' is (re: "things Antarctic") I was watching a show about where the seas would 'go/be' IF "x amount of ice melted"and it suddenly occurred to me that Denver I Airport is 10,000ft+ above sea level - - makes sense . . . btw I'm not in the US)

edit on 1-3-2020 by JohnnyJetson because: wrong spell

edit on 1-3-2020 by JohnnyJetson because: duh

edit on 1-3-2020 by JohnnyJetson because: dementia

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 11:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

If you go to a hot air balloon festival you will see that they do.

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 11:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Clammy721
They look very similar to hot air balloons.

[snipped]

There are hot air balloon flights that go right past my balcony at about 500-1000ft up and there's NO WAY you could mistake one of them for Heisunburg's photos, which are clear enough to surely say they are not "hot air balloons OR, "balloons" of ANY kind, IF, as Heisunburg says, they
"turned around and went back the other way"
edit on Mon Mar 2 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: Community Announcement re: Decorum

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 11:43 PM
link   
First of all you have some of the craziest chemtrails Ive ever seen! Those are weird on their own.

Now I have a question for you since you didnt seem to point it out. In your picture from 5:37, 6th one down, it looks like you may have another friend hanging out or lurking. This is the only picture I can find it in. Dont know if its a bird or what, but something is there.

I also tried to zoom and enhance it a tad

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 11:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Muninn

I've never been to one..I'll take your word for it,

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 11:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Sabrechucker

If you ever go to Albuquerque in early October check out their festival, very cool.

Arizona has a good one but Albuquerque is much cooler.

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 12:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker
a reply to: Clammy721

They wouldn't allow that many hot air balloons in such a close proximity.

Sorry, you’re wrong. They litter the sky’s in AZ. I’d post pics but I’m on an iPad. Here’s a link.

arizonahotairballoons.com...

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 04:39 AM
link   

I saw something similar some years ago. I posted this on ATS last year.

Four black orbs floating across the sky during daylight over the West Midlands. They stopped for a few seconds the started again then stopped and then started. They gave the impression that they where mapping the ground.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 04:55 AM
link   

Nice shots Walter!

I am intrigued as to what that cluster may be, left over the mountain top?. It is daytime, so hopefully the Chinese lantern and "Night training" Government exercise "skeptics" Ahamm Clowns have better excuses this time.

A lot of the time those "clowns" know exactly what a chinese lantern looks like. Maybe you would like them to fawn more over a white dot in the sky? Do they debunk photo's and video's too quickly for you?

I would label someone who thinks the government is being guided by aliens more of a clown. And an idiot.

It seems you are prone to blurting out some verbal diarrhea...

edit on 2/3/20 by SecretKnowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 05:21 AM
link   
Interesting.

I first thought birds, and then I saw the distance you shot the objects from.
Im going to look into this.

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 06:06 AM
link   
According to Flightradar24, a Piper would have come over the mountain at 17:33 local time at 3,600 ft.
Before that, at around 17:26, another plane would have been taking off from Scottsdale and would had traversed directly over Camel Mountain at 5,800 ft.

After looking over all the images on the google drive,
I think the objects in the pictures are birds...and much closer than the mountain.

Perhaps you lost sight of them due to their colour blending into the rock in the far background.

Even the shapes of the objects change from frame to frame - as a bird caught in the frame would.

I'm going to have to go with a flock of birds screwing around, plotting stuff.

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 07:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Macenroe82

Nice, good job

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 07:40 AM
link   

Nice shots Walter!

Exactly...A sharp 90 degree turn on the contrail...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join