It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is The No. 33 Proof That The Covid-19 Virus Is A Media/Globalist Psyop?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 10:07 AM
link   
I was already convinced the nCov19 virus was a false flag op before the 33 thing came up. Nothing has made sense about the stories since day 2. Pandemic? Anyone dying outside of China? I have seen nothing about that. This is the magician's hand waving his wand so you don't see what the other hand has up his sleeve.

I do see medical martial law as the perfect excuse and opportunity to round up dissidents, shut down opposition and complete a new world order. I have a strong feeling 5G technology and satellites have something to do with all this.

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 11:56 AM
link   
I doubt you know who "they" is - there are still secrets, very big ones and I am not talking about rumored things, I mean things that have never been spoken about.

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 01:38 PM
link   
I’ll field this one!

No. No it does not prove or hint at a greater conspiracy.

a reply to: shawmanfromny

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 01:42 PM
link   
You seem like you want trump and America to fail. Trump didn’t weasel out of anything, if you had something he did wrong it would have stuck. Nothing stuck it was all lies and hyperbole.

Trump hasn’t mishandled anything with the virus. Even though you want it. a reply to: darkbake

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 02:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
I was already convinced the nCov19 virus was a false flag op before the 33 thing came up. Nothing has made sense about the stories since day 2. Pandemic? Anyone dying outside of China? I have seen nothing about that. This is the magician's hand waving his wand so you don't see what the other hand has up his sleeve.

I do see medical martial law as the perfect excuse and opportunity to round up dissidents, shut down opposition and complete a new world order. I have a strong feeling 5G technology and satellites have something to do with all this.

It's almost like you havent read any of the news , "Six people have died from coronavirus in Washington state"

That negates your "Anyone dying outside of China? I have seen nothing about that" question without looking at any of the other deaths that have occurred outside of China due to this.

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 05:47 PM
link   
While I do think the 33 is a cabal signal, nothing to say corona is a false flag. In fact there is a lot of evidence it's a real threat. More like it's just Coronavirus-made by illuminati 33 trademark.

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Of course it’s not odd, impeachment didn’t work so attack trump with something, anything!!a reply to: Flesh699

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 05:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: johnb
The problem with this being the NWO behind this to further globalisation seems a slim one to me.

This is more likely to lead to countries securing their supplying chains not further out sourcing them.

That would work for a time, but to my knowledge no country on earth is fully self supporting. Every country takes in or sells things that other countries need to survive (at our current levels). Eventually they would be forced to reopen their borders or risk suffering a slow agonizing death for their peoples and way of life. Depending on how desperate or determined "they" are, this could be the "long game" force us to a point where we have no choice but to give up everything we hold dear, just to try for the hope of survival. Pretty dark thought actually.
edit on 3-3-2020 by looneylupinsrevenge because: Reasons

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 06:17 AM
link   
a reply to: looneylupinsrevenge

Food, water, air..... What else is needed to survive?

posted on Mar, 4 2020 @ 10:56 PM
link   
water and wipies...

originally posted by: ManyMasks
a reply to: looneylupinsrevenge

Food, water, air..... What else is needed to survive?

posted on Mar, 8 2020 @ 03:32 AM
link   
So whats up with this thread not even showing up on ATS's own index's, I've been on ATS every day for the last several weeks, why has this thread not shown up on the radar til now? I use the "new" "live" and "recent" buttons daily yet have not seen this thread, anyone else here experience the same?

posted on Mar, 8 2020 @ 03:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: primalfractal
While I do think the 33 is a cabal signal, nothing to say corona is a false flag.

Have a look at this:

"I think weve all been had, I ran a false flag for the CIA, this WAS a false flag..." ~ Robert David Steele

edit on 3.8.2020 by Murgatroid because: felt like it...

posted on Mar, 8 2020 @ 03:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

And the "news" is the perfect magician, a little presto chango and bada bing there you go, instant panDEMic...

While they raise the greatest alarm for the coronavirus, they hide the fact that seasonal flu, a much more deadly epidemic, has caused in Italy during the 6th week of 2020 – according to the Higher Institute of Health – an average of 217 deaths per day, also due to pulmonary and cardiovascular complications related to the flu. They hide the fact that -according to the World Health Organization- more than 700 people die in Italy in one year from HIV/Aids (an average of two a day), out of a world total of about 770,000.

Regarding the alarmist campaign on the coronavirus, Maria Rita Gismondo – director of clinical macrobiology, virology and bio-emergency diagnostics at the laboratory of the Sacco Hospital in Milan, where samples of possible contagions are analyzed – says: “It’s madness. We’ve turned an infection that is little more serious than influenza into a lethal pandemic. Look at the numbers. It’s not a pandemic”.

The Fear Virus Pandemic. “Fake News”? “Look at the Numbers. It’s not a Pandemic”

"WHO faked a Level 6 ‘pandemic’ in 2009 – the data to support the Level 6 pandemic was fabricated" ~ Professor Michel Chossudovsky, former employee of the WHO

"The WHO’s declaration of a “false pandemic” is “one of the greatest medicine scandals of the century.” (PACE chairman epidemiologist Wolfgang Wodarg in Forbes, February 10, 2010)

The H1N1 Pandemic was “Fake” it never happened. There was no pandemic affecting 2 billion people… Remember the unusual circumstances surrounding the April 2009 H1N1 Swine Flu Pandemic. An atmosphere of fear and intimidation prevailed. The data was manipulated. It was a multibillion bonanza for Big Pharma supported by the WHO’s Director-General Margaret Chan. There was no investigation into who was behind this multibillion fraud. The same Big Pharma companies are also behind the coronavirus pandemic. Fake News, Fake Statistics, Lies at the Highest Levels of Government ( Prof. Michel Chossudovsky, former employee of the WHO

posted on Mar, 8 2020 @ 03:46 AM
link   
ok so we have, what, 11 articles here with the number 33 in them, some a little tangential.
Out of..... how many do you think have been written about the virus so far?
anyone care to take a guess?
are we in the tens of thousands or is that a low estimate?

i'm not saying i'm going to throw out your numerology theory wholesale, what i'm saying is you need more impressive numbers. find another couple hundred articles doing the same and then let's talk.

posted on Mar, 8 2020 @ 03:50 AM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

thats just cherrypicking

posted on Mar, 8 2020 @ 03:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: TritonTaranis
Yes. but why they announcing it ?

Simple really, because "they" HAVE to... Michael Hoffman calls it 'The revelation of the method", the highest form of mind control they can exert on us now.

"...the Elite must always show you what their going to do. It's one of the few codes of conduct they have. Nothing is so cleverly concealed as that which is hidden in plain sight..."

@leonvoltaire "Good points. In 1898, 14 YEARS before the Titanic sunk, a fictional novel written by Morgan Robertson called "Futility- The Wreck of the Titan" was the exact script of what would happen 14 years later. Even the Ships NAMES were the same! Was this a coincidence? (Twilight Zone music here) NO. The Elite have a code that they obey, which they obey. They Must hide things in PLAIN Sight! This Justifies their murders of STUPID people, who can't perceive the Master Race plan. Sick? YES!!!"
WillSee11 7 months ago

www.youtube.com...

"In the time-honoured Janus tradition observed by Satanists of making the truth known just once so that they may wear a two-faced mask" ~ Michael James Stone

originally posted by: All Seeing Eye
An illusion it will be, so large, so vast it will escape their perception. Those who will see it will be thought of as insane.

“THE ILLUSION WILL BE SO LARGE, THAT IT WILL HIDDEN RIGHT IN FRONT OF THEIR FACES. THOSE THAT DO SEE THE TRUTH, WILL BE CONSIDERED INSANE.”

posted on Mar, 8 2020 @ 04:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Murgatroid

wait a second, are you saying that the wreck of the Titanic was engineered and advertised in advance? That the people in charge have such an awesome level of control that they can not only set in motion on the right time schedule the invention and building of a particular sort of ship, but that they can also control the icebergs to sink it, all on schedule?
the implications there!

posted on Mar, 8 2020 @ 04:39 AM
link   
I think it`s nice coincidence that the most symptoms that are being reported with this novel coronavirus can also be generated by electromagnetic radiation.

"Common EHS symptoms include headaches, concentration difficulties, sleep problems, depression, a lack of energy, fatigue, and flu-like symptoms"

link

"Electromagnetic hypersensitivity (EHS) is a phenomenon characterized by the appearance of symptoms after exposure of people to electromagnetic fields, generated by EHS is characterized as a syndrome with a broad spectrum of non-specific multiple organ symptoms including both acute and chronic inflammatory processes located mainly in the skin and nervous systems, as well as in respiratory, cardiovascular systems, and musculoskeletal system"

link

"Seizures ,Respiratory Problems and Cough,Sinus Problems and Nosebleeds,Nausea, flu-like symptoms"

link

EMF causes oxidation, which then causes inflammatory....well about all corona fatalitys being reported had severe lung inflammation and other organ failures . Just saying that with enough strong EMF + virus that cause same kind of inflammatory problems the fatality rate could be much much bigger when combined together than just one of those alone.

Not saying this corona is not dangerous alone, but only adding some funny coincidence facts ...

posted on Mar, 8 2020 @ 04:54 AM
link   
One another thing, the Worldometer statistic website had Weeks the numbers of seasonal flu deaths in the front page, but it`s been removed all now for several days . Well they have the right to do so, but i just started to think that maybe they dont want people to compare coronavirus and seasonal flu death numbers ?

Last time the numbers were still there it sayed about 1000 died to seasonal flu that day, less than a Weeks ago from now..

posted on Mar, 8 2020 @ 06:02 AM
link   
a reply to: continuousThunder

Reread this from the same post, it's there for a reason...

“THOSE THAT DO SEE THE TRUTH, WILL BE CONSIDERED INSANE.”

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join