It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is The No. 33 Proof That The Covid-19 Virus Is A Media/Globalist Psyop?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 12:53 PM
link   
These are no longer theories...they are reality...youre onto something but most on here are clueless as to whats taking place in front of their very eyes... Its called IGNORANCE..a reply to: shawmanfromny

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 01:08 PM
link   
CT's "the media aren't doing enough to cover the CoronaVirus"

Also CT's "the media are creating a panic by reporting too much about the CoronaVirus"

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 01:50 PM
link   
No one finds it odd the media ramped up ten fold on corona panic after the impeachment failure?

If I were a betting man I'd wager this is nothing more than a play to stop traditional american values in its rising tracks. They were so close to a successful Coup but it failed and woke everyone up and they know it. They're currently pulling out the big guns. It's quite easy to figure out, especially if you pay attention to where media companies get their cash.

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Spot on... I wish more on here would be awakened to THEIR agenda. a reply to: Flesh699

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 02:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Daughter2
I'm not really seeing the connection with 33 but something is strange about this one.

I just see an article or two about people's experience with this illness. I know China has a lockdown on the internet but it's in plenty of other countries and we should be seeing a ton of twitter feeds, you tube videos and news interviews from people with this virus or at least their family members. I've seen maybe 3-5 personal accounts.

After that nurse flew on a plane with ebola, I thought for sure there would be an outbreak in the States - nope no new cases.
Who knows maybe one out of five of us are going to die or this disappears in a month. I don't trust any of the experts enough to really know what to believe.

This bothers me as well. We keep seeing all these articles about people that are sick, but so few personal accounts from survivors. It's so strange. This is far too big in the media right now for cases to just be swept under the rug.

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: markovian

Excellent! This is the sort of numerology I can get behind, thank you

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Puppylove
a reply to: Shamrock6

I think he was saying one is free to debunk what he wrote, but if you're going to do it, do it yourself, don't ask him to debunk himself for you. Find counter examples yourself.

You mean examples like the ones I listed? Or did you want actual links to the ones I listed? I feel like initial question was pretty obviously rhetorical.

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 03:38 PM
link   
the '33' is just Affirmation that the coronavirus or SARS or COVID19 is a Globalist/Illuminati / neo-Gestapo deployed Crisis

a 'Crisis' designed in some way to Advance the hidden-Elites Desire to Euthanize/Cull the masses and to Promote Eugenics ...a reduced population in the terms of the Georgia Guidestone Monument.... 500 million vs. 8 billion cluttering the planet right now (in the elite view)

eugenics
[yo͞oˈjeniks]

NOUN
the study of how to arrange reproduction within a human population to increase the occurrence of heritable characteristics regarded as desirable. Developed largely by Sir Francis Galton as a method of improving the human race, eugenics was increasingly discredited as unscientific and racially biased during the 20th century, especially after the adoption of its doctrines by the Nazis in order to justify their treatment of Jews, disabled people, and other minority groups.

the Media uses the '33' not because the MSM news is intertwined with the NWO-Elites-Globalist-Nazi's and doing Its' duty to spread the '33'....The Media is just 'Smart' enough to try to link themselves with the Satanic '33' and ACT as If they are in-the-know... the MSM are puppets on-a-string

the insiders among the CFR crowd, the BIS crowd, the IMF crowd, among the Bilderbergers', the insiders among the higher eschelon @ WHO are the few but powerful that Steer the UN along with the alphabet Power Brokers already cited to the Deep-State cadre of (maybe) 200 or just 24 Elites who decide Civilizations' path now...and just who will survive and who will thrive... the rest will become outcasts/rebels/ or just corpses

edit on st31158310237901392020 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 04:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: St Udio
the '33' is just Affirmation that the coronavirus or SARS or COVID19 is a Globalist/Illuminati / neo-Gestapo deployed Crisis

a 'Crisis' designed in some way to Advance the hidden-Elites Desire to Euthanize/Cull the masses and to Promote Eugenics ...a reduced population in the terms of the Georgia Guidestone Monument.... 500 million vs. 8 billion cluttering the planet right now (in the elite view)

eugenics
[yo͞oˈjeniks]

NOUN
the study of how to arrange reproduction within a human population to increase the occurrence of heritable characteristics regarded as desirable. Developed largely by Sir Francis Galton as a method of improving the human race, eugenics was increasingly discredited as unscientific and racially biased during the 20th century, especially after the adoption of its doctrines by the Nazis in order to justify their treatment of Jews, disabled people, and other minority groups.

the Media uses the '33' not because the MSM news is intertwined with the NWO-Elites-Globalist-Nazi's and doing Its' duty to spread the '33'....The Media is just 'Smart' enough to try to link themselves with the Satanic '33' and ACT as If they are in-the-know... the MSM are puppets on-a-string

the insiders among the CFR crowd, the BIS crowd, the IMF crowd, among the Bilderbergers', the insiders among the higher eschelon @ WHO are the few but powerful that Steer the UN along with the alphabet Power Brokers already cited to the Deep-State cadre of (maybe) 200 or just 24 Elites who decide Civilizations' path now...and just who will survive and who will thrive... the rest will become outcasts/rebels/ or just corpses

Yes. but why they announcing it ?

That is like saying, hey... this is a private secret conversation, do you mind walking over there while we talk

Sure, then you turn around at a distance... and the guy begins shouting the secret conversation loudly in-front of everybody

In short its pretty nonsensical and comical

i just cant get my head around it

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Breaking news. Patient zero has been identified!

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 09:07 PM
link   
This is interesting! But I've analyzed the data without political spin. According to the mathematics of the virus (I am taking into consideration that it is 20x deadlier than the flu, spreads at least twice as easily, there are no firebreaks, it is exponential, it has broken containment, and 20% need hospitalization and oxygen support) -

according to the mathematics of the virus, it is going to spread globally, including throughout the U.S., and it is going to cause healthcare facilities to be overrun.

I don't care about the politics of who says what. Over in Europe, the left has the political advantage to downplay the virus, in the U.S., conservatives have the political advantage to downplay the virus.

I'm just looking at the math. And the math says it's a problem. As for the politics of the situation, history shows that the politicians that downplay viral threats like this tend to lose quite a lot politically when all is said and done.

You are onto something, though! Politicians and reporters are not interested in reporting accurate data, they are interested in putting a political spin on the virus to gain a temporary advantage!

In conclusion, I think the virus is definitely real, and a threat. What is the media saying? I dunno, I'm not paying attention. But it is highly likely both conservatives and liberals are trying to spin things to their advantage right now. What your post was about could still be true even though the virus is a real threat.

I would wager that conservative news stations are trying to downplay the virus to make Trump look good (a mistake for them)? But I might be wrong, as conservatives are traditionally anti-government, prepper types.

I actually stopped paying attention to media in the U.S. because NO ONE (on either side) was interested in reporting the impeachment proceedings in a neutral, factual, and comprehensive manner.
edit on 01pmSun, 01 Mar 2020 21:30:46 -0600kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 09:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Flesh699
No one finds it odd the media ramped up ten fold on corona panic after the impeachment failure?

If the virus decimates Trump's chances at re-election due to him handling it in an incompetent manner, it is his own fault. He probably fired any of his advisors or members of the executive branch who actually knew what they were doing and thought scientifically, and this puts him at a disadvantage when dealing with a scientific, not political, opponent.

I personally feel like impeachment is over. Trump managed to weasel out of being held accountable for his misdeeds! But if Trump screws this up, it's on him, not Democrats.

I do think it is in bad form for Democrats to harass him over this when we should be working together. I should say that you are onto something! Democrats are definitely using this for political gain, which is a bit distasteful.

But even without Democrats in the picture, the virus is going to be a threat to our national security and Trump is going to face a challenge dealing with it due to institutional problems that HE created or helped perpetuate.

In the end, Trump, just like all of us, will not be able to escape being held accountable for his mistakes.
edit on 01pmSun, 01 Mar 2020 21:25:15 -0600kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

edit on 01pmSun, 01 Mar 2020 21:26:01 -0600kbpmkAmerica/Chicago by darkbake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 02:50 AM
link   
a reply to: TritonTaranis

"In plain sight" is a method of subconscious control. Your subconscious picks up all the cabal numerology, symbols etc and knows when an event or person is linked to the cabal, makes the subconscious mind fearfull and more open to hypnotic suggestion. The conscious mind usually doesn't pick it up and this causes cognitive dissonance further weakening and fracturing the pshche.

You could also just look at it as hypnotic semi subliminal suggestion telling people "we are in control, we are killing you, you can do nothing about it" etc. It's a mind f.

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 02:56 AM
link   
Is The No. 33 Proof That The Covid-19 Virus Is A Media/Globalist Psyop?

Logically? No.

Crazy minded way of thinking? Sure why not

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 03:28 AM
link   
This is the 33rd reply, coincidence ?
edit on 0000003033233America/Chicago02 by rom12345 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 03:37 AM
link   
11, 13, 33 cabal numerology

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

Lot of 33's getting about, random? I think not.

thephoenixenigma.com...
edit on 2-3-2020 by primalfractal because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 05:15 AM
link   
I've noticed some relation between publication of the numbers 33 & 32 and the direction of the U.S. stock market. But these instances generally were major news stories repeated over and over again, day after day, for weeks and weeks. When I started to focus on single publications of these two numbers the relationship fell apart. You are correct in thinking there is some sort of coded message in the mainstream media, but I do not think you will find it in these one-off news articles. That sort of thing will drive you mad.

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 06:36 AM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

if it is real , which it probably is , dont think for a moment that people wont play the stock market to make some money on disaster scenarios , they have been doing it for years

probably why they invented the stock market
was just to rip people off by faking disasters, or betting on real ones

and with this knowledge that there are those out there who profit from the suffering of others, we will continue to stay over the barrell
instead of spitting out the gag and pulling our trousers up and then kicking some ass

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Google 33

About 1,190,000,000 results (0.30 seconds)

this is the first 3 pages of news results

Search Results

Baltimore Sun
Maryland roster unveiled for Big 33 Football Classic vs. Pennsylvania in May
The Baltimore area will be well-represented in the 63rd Big 33 Football Classic when Maryland plays Pennsylvania on May 25 at 2 p.m. in ...
17 hours ago

Waco Tribune-Herald
33 voting centers open for local primaries Tuesday
33 voting centers open for local primaries Tuesday ... elections run from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. Tuesday at 33 vote centers around McLennan County.
9 hours ago

Los Angeles Times
Before the California primary, voters seek unity but can't agree how
For nearly 300 miles along dramatic curves and desolate straightaways, State Route 33 passes seamlessly through California's interior, ...
1 day ago

NPR
NATO Meets After Turkey Says Russian-Backed Force Killed ...
NATO is condemning "indiscriminate air strikes by the Syrian regime and Russia," Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg said, after 33 Turkish ...
2 days ago

Waco Tribune-Herald
33 voting centers open for primaries Tuesday
33 voting centers open for primaries Tuesday ... elections run from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. Tuesday at 33 vote centers around McLennan County.
16 hours ago

The Denver Post
Kim/Branson is victorious over Walsh, 38-33
Walsh could not keep up with Holly, fall 38-33 on Tuesday. No team or player statistics have been reported for this contest. More Colorado High ...
18 hours ago

Coinspeaker
Stock Market Lost Value of 33 Bitcoin Markets in One Week
We can say that the fair lost 33 Bitcoin markets. Each one has 16-21 million BTC in circulation (if we suppose that some of the coins are lost or ...
9 hours ago

CinemaBlend (blog)
CBS Suspended The Amazing Race Season 33 Production But Things Could Be Worse
New reports coming out indicate The Amazing Race is currently shutting down production for the upcoming Season 33 during the number of ...
23 hours ago

Mansfield News Journal
33 Forever awarding scholarships to graduating seniors at Lexington, Ontario
MANSFIELD - The Mansfield-based mental health nonprofit 33 Forever Inc. will award scholarships in the spring of 2020 for post-high school ...
2 days ago
Crain's Cleveland Business
Letters to the editor: Against the Issue 33 HHS levy
I was just wondering if before you enthusiastically endorsed another tax increase you bothered to look at what we pay now. If you take a minute ...
1 day ago

Search Results

cleveland.com
Yes on Cuyahoga County Issue 33, the health and human services levy replacement and increase
Now that the issue has a ballot number -- Issue 33 -- and with early voting underway for the March 17 primary, we want to underline the ...
1 day ago

Canton Repository
Kobe Johnson scores 33 as McKinley ousts Massillon in sectional final
He scored a career-high 33 points in a game where points were nonexistent through long stretches and McKinley held off rival Massillon 55-50 ...
1 day ago

Redheaded Blackbelt
[UPDATE 7:33 pm] Second US Resident Dead in Covid-19 ...
Today, Washington State authorities are reporting that a second person has died of Covid-19 (novel coronavirus) in King County. The first ...
11 hours ago

The Denver Post
Plateau Valley wins big over Caprock Academy, 57-33
The Plateau Valley Cowboys easily put away Caprock Academy by a score of 57-33 on Friday, Feb. 21. Both teams will stay at home in their ...
18 hours ago

The Denver Post
Phillips leads Rifle to 45-33 win over Battle Mountain
Battle Mountain drops game to Rifle in 45-33 defeat on Friday, Feb. 21. Rifle was paced in scoring by Delaney Phillips who put up 16 points ...
18 hours ago

The Denver Post
Mitchell unable to match Widefield’s firepower, lose 70-33
The Widefield Gladiators easily put away Mitchell by a score of 70-33 on Friday, Feb. 21. Widefield was paced in scoring by Knikita Slaght who ...
18 hours ago

The Denver Post
Freimuth leads Colorado Academy to 39-33 victory against Jefferson Academy
Colorado Academy earned a win when they defeated Jefferson Academy 39-33 on Tuesday. Ella Freimuth lead Colorado Academy with nine ...
18 hours ago

The Denver Post
Widefield fends off Eagle Valley in 70-33 win
The Widefield Gladiators easily defeated the Eagle Valley Devils by a score of 70-33 on Wednesday. Quavaun Johnson lead Widefield with 14 ...
18 hours ago

The Denver Post
Addenbrooke Classical Academy prevails in triumphant 33-11 win over Golden View Classical Academy
Addenbrooke Classical Academy easily handled Golden View Classical Academy by a score of 33-11 on Friday, Feb. 21. Addenbrooke ...
18 hours ago

The Denver Post
Lake County could not keep up with Bennett, lose 39-33
The Bennett Tigers beat the Lake County Panthers by a score of 39-33 on Wednesday. Both teams will go on the road in their next contest, with ...

Search Results

The Denver Post
Gensert leads Centaurus to 43-33 win over Pueblo South
The Centaurus Warriors earned a win when they defeated the Pueblo South Colts 43-33 on Tuesday. Centaurus was lead in scoring by Laura ...
18 hours ago

FOX21News.com
Day 33: Search for 11-year-old Gannon Stauch continues
EL PASO COUNTY, Colo. — On Day 33 in the search for 11-year-old Gannon Stauch, the El Paso County Sheriff's office told FOX21 they are ...
1 day ago

The Denver Post
Johnson’s double-double lifts Englewood over Arvada in 37-33 victory
Englewood was a force in the post, snagging 66.2 of all rebounds and swatting six shots in their 37-33 win over Arvada on Friday, Feb. 21.
18 hours ago

National Review
California Monitoring 8,400 People for Coronavirus, 33 Have Tested Positive
California is monitoring 8,400 people who arrived in the state on domestic commercial flights for the Wuhan coronavirus, Governor Gavin ...
3 days ago

MarketWatch
I’m 33, and my fiancée and I plan to save 20% of our $195,000-a-year income — can we afford to retire before we turn 60?
I'm 33, have no debt and a net worth of $700,000, with $600,000 of that invested (95% in stocks and 5% in bonds), $50,000 in an emergency ...
1 day ago

San Francisco Chronicle
Jordan Ford scores 33 points as Gaels top Broncos
Jordan Ford poured in 33 points as St. Mary's outlasted Santa Clara 78-72 at the Leavey Center on Thursday night. The Broncos tied it 62-62 ...
3 days ago
Akron Beacon Journal
High school girls basketball / Norton 33, Northwest 25: Panthers win Division II district title
Norton did all the scoring during those eight minutes and built a lead that it maintained in the fourth quarter to win 33-25. Sophomore Bailey ...
1 day ago

WXYZ
Missing 33-year-old man last seen leaving Detroit group home
DETROIT (WXYZ) — Have you seen missing 33-year-old Ajamu Davis? Police say Ajamu Davis was last seen Feb. 28 around 7 a.m. He left his ...
1 day ago

Boston News, Weather, Sports | WHDH 7News
Boston health officials monitoring 33 people who could develop coronavirus
BOSTON (WHDH) - Thirty-three Bostonians who fit the criteria for developing the potentially deadly coronavirus are currently being monitored ...
3 days ago

Rolling Out
R&B singer Sammie celebrates 33 years during opening weekend of Millennium Tour
R&B singer Sammie begins the 33rd chapter of his life on tour with some of our favorite R&B millennials, including Omarion, Pretty Ricky, Lloyd, ...
22 hours ago

posted on Mar, 2 2020 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

We see these numbers being used all the time for things like this, the numbers always seem to be devisable by three with exceptions of numbers like 11, 22, 23.

Its a code for those nearer the top of the pyramid.

We are being herded for something.

The MSM are involved some news is made up to pass the messages. You want truth?

Waterboarding.

Theyre not hard to find

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join