It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why doesn’t Russia have a Coronavirus Issue and How they knew it will impact mankind in 2020?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

Do you suppose it's possible that in a country where the media is controlled by the government and in affect Putin, that the virus news would be controlled and hidden? Just sayin.

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Scotland doesn't have a coronavirus problem, just saying, all "UK" cases are actually English cases.

It seems to be the exception to the rule...

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jubilation T Cornpone
Because vodka ...Because vodka.

In Soviet Russia, you do not host the coronavirus. The coronavirus hosts you.

Huh, nobody is asking questions about -40 degrees Celsius Russian winter. It might survive extreme cold so Antarctica is safe.

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 07:24 AM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro

Could it be what they eat or drink in Scotland?

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 07:29 AM
link   
a reply to: makemap

Good point on the temperature. But what about Russia's Southern Border. Shall we say:

Vladikavkaz Climate

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 07:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Blaine91555

Did you read my OP? Just askin

Oh I know that the USA MSM told us not to read those sites as they explained that some are disinformation but so what. Someone also feeds the USA MSM the daily narrative also. So I read RT Today, Sputnik and Pravda. I have no idea whether these sites are published for both foreigners and their citizens or are they "westernized"; meaning they write what they want us to read as foreigners.

edit on 1-3-2020 by Waterglass because: added

Plus I am trying to dredge up some USA INTEL expert USA PHD from Virginia who wrote an opinion piece in Pravda the day after the Trump Impeachment went South. To me it was almost written to be a "sleeper cell" alert. Plus, no one in the USA publishes the guy yet he writes for Pravda? I cant find it so I will continue to dig.

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Odd extra thought, how much does the average Russian travel if you aren't a truck driver?

if there isn't a lot of travel between the cities I imagine it would also impact travel, and while I am sure the major historical cities get a lot of tourists, random city X in the middle of the forests probably doesn't.

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 08:11 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Russia is run by very smart men! Da

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: darepairman

Just watch and see how this all plays out. Bill Gates can try his Universal Vaccine Digital ID2020 but Putin wont go along with it.

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Why would you assume Iranian government officials are hanging out with camels monkeys or chickens?

What century are you living in?

Try Rolls Royce and chef prepared meals.

Give me a break.

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 08:48 AM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro

Isn't it all the same little island?

Yeah
That's like us saying its Washington States problem or Californias. Not the USA.

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Although European Russia covers less than 25% of Russia's territory, it has a population of 110 million people, housing 77% of Russia's population, making Russia the most populous European nation. The remaining 30+ million population is spread out more but nearer their Asian border in Siberia.

Russia is the largest country in the world in area. Most of the country is located in Asia but the major centres of population are in Europe. In Europe it shares borders with Finland, Estonia, Latvia, Belarus, Lithuania, Poland, Ukraine, Kazakhstan, Georgia, Norway and Azerbaijan.

I imagine that they have a tighter control on their less populous Asian border. Now, if the corona virus spreads more into these European nations along their border, it may be more difficult to control and will spread quickly even in Russia.

I have not heard many cases being reported in eastern Europe, so I am guessing they are simply lucking out at the moment due to geographic location.

edit on 3 1 2020 by CynConcepts because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 10:10 AM
link   
I had a theory about this virus also. A man goes to University, studies Biology and Chemistry, after his studies he gets a job in a Biological Laboratory, in his spare time he messes about at home mixing up certain viruses he sneaked out of a Laboratory or he was allowed to experiment in the actual Lab, he comes up with a virus that can live on surfaces for days and affect all human life except you and your countrymen because you want to take over the World... just like Hitler wanted to take over the World! You become very close friends with your neighbours, all the while thinking up some toxic plan to when and where you will let this virus loose. Roll on a decade or so and bam, you go get a job in a Lab in Wuhan China or you simply go for a trip to the Wuhan market and you let this virus loose. You escape back to your homeland where you have the vaccine! Only you and one other were infected in your Country and then you shut down all flights and travel in and out of your Country, not saying Putin did this but obviously he gave the mysterious guy the go ahead. Your Country remains safe whilst all around them... all hell breaks loose.

This could also have been something NK could have done.

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

That was made as a joke or pun as they never would be near animals. Actually it was my mockery of the USA media.

Just how in the hell did these two players get it. You tell me. That's why I tossed in the chickens comment as there is no way in hell that these two people live or go near filth or unsanitary conditions.

Point being this may very well be is a man made bio weapon. Or, it has allowed for boots on the ground covert agents to release something near them.

Watch the Pope also.

The Senate should bring Bill and Melinda Gates to the floor and start asking questions about Universal Vaccine Digital ID2020.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join