It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why doesn’t Russia have a Coronavirus Issue and How they knew it will impact mankind in 2020?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Just thinking about Adam Schiff, the recent rise of Bernie Sanders and yes; that's right so did the Russians start this?

Why I ask is because I read their papers on the web daily. I have been doing this since 2019. Oh I know that the USA MSM told us not to read those sites as they explained that some are disinformation but so what. Someone also feeds the USA MSM the daily narrative also. So I read RT Today, Sputnik and Pravda. I have no idea whether these sites are published for both foreigners and their citizens or are they "westernized"; meaning they write what they want us to read as foreigners.

Regardless. What I have noticed is that Russia DOESN'T seem to have a domestic Coronavirus issue as compared to other countries such as China, Iran, Italy, South Korea, Thailand and other countries who are pro USA. OK so China and Iran too? Well if you are on a crusade to conquer the world so take down your larger adversaries too.

Back on February 5, 2020 many stories were written in RT Today, Sputnik and Pravda relating to domestic Coronavirus in Russia, including Siberia. Then I noticed that they simply faded away as in disappeared.

However, what is disturbing is this article as written on February 5, 2020 and which remains on the front page of Pravda as of 10:25AM EST. It was published on February 5, 2020. How and why did they write it and how and why did they know this? True, false or indifferent its out there as a story

Coronavirus to have the biggest impact on mankind in 2020 www.pravdareport.com...

So is the above article the smoking gun as it has REMAINED on the Pravda front page since February 5, 2020. How can they refute this story via use of plausible deniability?
edit on 29-2-2020 by Waterglass because: added

edit on 29-2-2020 by Waterglass because: added pic

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Maybe the Russians are smarter than we are conditioned to believe?

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

Its not on the front page. Not even top of World page.

You can link to it sure.

Trump/Putin planted virus so he/he can declare Martial Law.

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Russia treats CoronaFlu like the flu. The USA would too if we didn't have Satan-controlled media. That's a positive about Russia. Controlled MSM. Wouldn't work here though. Not unless Sanders wins.

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 10:06 AM
link   
From what I read, this virus is not that bad. Similar to the flu that has been killing more this year, the corona virus does increase the risk of sepsis and cytokine storms and does contribute to some diseases like Pneumonia to cause serious illnesses in some people who are frail, old, or on immune suppressant medicines whether over the counter or prescribed by a doctor. Benedryl and other similar meds can suppress the immune system and so do some asthma meds.

People should identify their intolerances to food that cause them to need these meds instead of taking the meds. There are certain food chemistries that increase the risk of someone having an asthma attack.

As an example, If you are allergic to ragweed, avoiding chicory in foods can help to lower the events sometimes, evidently the inulin in Chicory is supposed to be healthy these days, but for some it is not. Same with aluminum in some foods, it is a neuro-excitant, it can increase the response to something you are intolerant to. Just like it is in vaccines to increase your reaction to the vaccine.

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 10:09 AM
link   
a reply to: GrandSchemeOfThings

Its not on the front page. Not even top of World page.

I attached a pic of the article in the main body of the thread. I am assuming that all know how to use the internet. So here's the link:

Pravda

edit on 29-2-2020 by Waterglass because: typo

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 10:11 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Your response totally evades the primary question. Nice deflection!

Oh, about those high ranking Iranian government officials who tested positive for Coronavirus? So they hang around with Camels, Monkeys, Chickens or whatever I assume. Coincidence. Right.

Keep an eye on the Pope.

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Distance, they have some areas that have heavy crowds then miles and miles of nothing but wilderness.

So far the areas hit hard are heavily populated urban centers, its just harder for the virus to spread there in my opinion.

Just a WAG.

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 10:16 AM
link   

If this is a bio weapon, it maybe it isn't designed to kill, just infect and sicken massive people that way you could crash their markets then start your take over. just a thought

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 10:25 AM
link   
a reply to: darepairman

Really start thinking deep. Back on February 5th the Russians put out that article. So what if the worlds global supply chain collapses. Who's left? Mother Russia because they never really participated nor had one.

Putin also thinks that USA is Great Satan.

I am sure he looks over his shoulder at the "yellow" man. also.

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 10:31 AM
link   

I agree with you WG, I would not be supprised a bit if it was Russia this time it would make sence
edit on 29-2-2020 by darepairman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Coronavirus isn't stupid , Russia is protected.

Not sure we would know if Russia had Coronavirus cases until it got to a scale to large to hide... like China.
edit on 29-2-2020 by gortex because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Maybe Russia is lying about it. They have a history of that kind of stuff.

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 11:10 AM
link   
So is the Coronavirus Colluding with Russia?
Figures.

Impeach it!

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 11:31 AM
link   

What are you talking about? Russia had 2 confirmed cases that recovered as seen on this map

Buzzfeed was already blaming "QAnon Supporters And Anti-Vaxxers Are Spreading A Hoax That Bill Gates Created The Coronavirus" Januari 23rd here

You know maybe it has to do with closing the border, like Russia did?

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Corona is Putin's puppet. He has piss tapes of Corona with some flu'zies.

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

He has piss tapes of Corona with some flu'zies.

And coming up around the far curve, sprinting for the finish line is the dark horse joke of the month, breaking the ribbon on the last and extra day of the month......The whinna ''Corona with some flu'zies''

Mad applause

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 02:28 PM
link   
mwaa lots of country's are lying about the corona ... heard nothing about India ..ofcourse they are counting there money impact...
one of the most densed population with an poor medical service for the poor mayority living there...
even so bangla desh / thailand Indonesia...
all frightend about the tourist income ...
edit on 29-2-2020 by ressiv because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Because vodka ...Because vodka.

In Soviet Russia, you do not host the coronavirus. The coronavirus hosts you.

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 04:10 PM
link   
It should be obvious by now Putin recruited Chuck Norris to fend of the coronovirus, nothing gets past Chuck.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join