It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 4

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 03:45 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

The federal health minister, Greg Hunt, says Covid-19 has been contained in Australia so some students can come, but not those from Hubei

Yesterday it was a pandemic and we decided to extend the travel ban on Chinese
www.theguardian.com...

But at the same time we allow 1500 Chinese students to arrive, as long as they transited 14 days in another country
www.abc.net.au...

Just.. madness.. only 1 of them needs to be infected when the flight takes off... for multiple people to be infected when the flight lands.

edit on 28/2/20 by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 03:51 AM
link   
Educational KUNG FLU RAP

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 03:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: 0zzymand0s
a reply to: liejunkie01

This is the kind of American mentality we are dealing with here. People using old outdated info for reasons to downplay the situation.

...And others using anything they can get to justify tanking the economy because they couldn't beat Donald Trump's tie in an election with their best and brightest candidates and all the money in the world.

Beware the screeching demons from hell.

Yep the virus is political in nature, were doomed for sure...

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 03:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

And here in the US, it's "unofficially" 60 infected BUT there are over 3800 suspected Corona Virus patients.

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 03:55 AM
link   
Turkey is saying that they won't be stopping refugees from entering Europe any longer, after 33 Turkish soldiers were killed in Syria. Reports say there are hundreds ready to cross the borders. They'll be coming through Italy, Spain, Greece, Bulgaria,.... from all over.

Hundreds of migrants walked through northwest Turkey toward its borders with Greece and Bulgaria on Friday, Turkish media reported, after a senior official said Ankara will no longer stop Syrian refugees from reaching Europe.

link

Just what we need, more masses traveling !
Maybe now is a good time for Europe to close borders!?

link   

I could go back a few threads and highlight a point from some weeks ago...but I don't think I need to.

We've been lied to, because it has been suppressed in the media..........simple as that.

People will die...make no mistake about that.......they will die because the opportunity to make arrangements for themselves was removed........and it was removed by by the usual fascist mongrels who think they know your life and ways better than you.

link   

Yep it's pretty messed up, hence why I call our pm a corporate whore, he got orders from his handlers to play ball, and here we are.

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 03:56 AM
link   
This is madness!

We went from a quarantine map of China to one of Italy.

Any sign of this event slowing down , or is it really just getting started ?

Well done on all 4 threads Agit8d, and everyone else who is contributing . Thankfully I don’t need to rely on MSM for my info.

edit on 28-2-2020 by elitegamer23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 03:59 AM
link   
I am from indonesia, and our goverment say there is no corona virus here, i belive in them..if there corona here, there will be an outbreak with a big population here..no mean to arogant but positif thinking is a good mind. sory for bad english. hope this pandemic over soon...warm regards from indonesia.

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 04:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: elitegamer23
This is madness!

We went from a quarantine map of China to one of Italy.

Any sign of this event slowing down , or is it really just getting started ?

Well done on all 4 threads Agit8d, and everyone else who is contributing . Thankfully I don’t need to rely on MSM for my info.

The numbers we are being drip fed tell us it's kicking off sporadically over the globe...

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 04:01 AM
link   
Hi all, can someone please show me a site where I can get the current numbers for infected, deaths and recovered, outside China, without having to add them all up individually?
edit on 28-2-2020 by primalfractal because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 04:06 AM
link   
a reply to: KindraLaBelle

Islamic way thinning the population in nonislamic countries. The timing for this is most likely planned in advance.. so lets spread Corona and make havoc. These are "suicide bombers with Corona explosives" bioweapons with two legs !

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 04:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: dollukka
a reply to: KindraLaBelle

Islamic way thinning the population in nonislamic countries. The timing for this is most likely planned in advance.. so lets spread Corona and make havoc. These are "suicide bombers with Corona explosives" bioweapons with two legs !

Oh good, so we're now at Muslims did it, so why so many dying in Iran?

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 04:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: STEFANUSFendi
I am from indonesia, and our goverment say there is no corona virus here, i belive in them..if there corona here, there will be an outbreak with a big population here..no mean to arogant but positif thinking is a good mind. sory for bad english. hope this pandemic over soon...warm regards from indonesia.

Maybe this virus will help us humans realize we’re all alike instead of our borders making us feel like we’re all different .

Stay safe mate!

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 04:09 AM
link   
Apa kabar , hati hati your government is very corrupt
, they say no virus so not to make panic for 300000000 orang. a reply to: STEFANUSFendi

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 04:17 AM
link   
2 confirmed and in quarantine in the Netherlands now. They don't live near eachother. Now let's see how fast the numbers grow.

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 04:26 AM
link   
Is there anyone here sick from the virus? Its always better when peoppe who are directly involved to speak.

Maybe they can try to reinfect themselves to see how the virus works?

There is no virus in my country yet so i can't infect myself on purpose to test stuff out.

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 04:27 AM
link   
I’d guess one thing to pay attention to is how wall street does today .

Asian markets didn’t fare too well .

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 04:27 AM
link   
Sorry wake up alarm caused double post .
edit on 28-2-2020 by elitegamer23 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 04:30 AM
link   
a reply to: elitegamer23

www.cnbc.com...

Dow futures down 350 points..
Nasdaq down 135 points..

I checked the Dow about 6hrs ago it was around 130+ points down

edit on 28/2/20 by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join