It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 4

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 12:56 AM
link   
that's their plan...it's maybe not a pathogen....it's a marker triggered by 5G

originally posted by: Stupidsecrets
a reply to: ZeroFurrbone

Some people get infected and show no signs. This is a major major problem and makes it damn near impossible to contain. Even if there was a vaccine, how the hell is the vaccine going to get to people that show no symptoms. Very complicated situation. Everyone would have to be vaccinated at some point.

edit on 28-2-2020 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 01:01 AM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

People get infected without G5 present.

Whats with the fear of new tehnologies?

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Wuhan only place where 5G deployed in China.

How did outbreaks in other cities happen if 5G is required to activate a marker?

This theory does not fit available facts. At all.

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 01:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: TEOTWAWKIAIFF
a reply to: ZeroFurrbone

Yes. A reinfection means that your immune system that should build up a response can not recognize the same virus it has already seen.

The whole CT that it is GM has another question around it. And we should also track the infected and see what the flu does to them.

Because it may be a Trojan Horse in the long run. Get CoVId-19 up front and the regular flu virus gets you in the end.

That is true tinfoil hat territory mind you but can’t be ruled out. And that scares me because somebody WANTS this to happen to everyone.

What is up with that kind of thinking??

People suck...
And this is why the virus was engineered with an almost perfect tool set. So it can get you in the end and depop over time is more acceptable and will look like just another plague. And the main target and those impacted are the over 60's and weak. Those you would choose to depopulate/exterminate should you have to.

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 01:09 AM
link   
a reply to: RP2SticksOfDynamite

Imagine if greta was behind this, trying to end all boomers and save the planet. Wonder if she will get blamed after all this ends.

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 01:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: SpartanStoic

How did outbreaks in other cities happen if 5G is required to activate a marker?

This is ridiculous. 5G. This is a well designed depop tool, wip maybe, but just the job should depop be your goal. Also, it appears more effective on certain genome groups than others. China, Iran, Korea, Italy. Why and what is the common denominator? ABC2 count, heavy smokers which increases ABC2 count, what else?

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 01:12 AM
link   
Did you include jolly denmark yet?

We had our first case yesterday, a news reporter had been skiing in northern Italy and got sick while at work. They sent home 16 people for observation.

One of my HR directors was also sent home for observstion because she had been skiing the same area.

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 01:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: RP2SticksOfDynamite

This is ridiculous. 5G. This is a well designed depop tool, wip maybe, but just the job should depop be your goal. Also, it appears more effective on certain genome groups than others. China, Iran, Korea, Italy. Why and what is the common denominator? ABC2 count, heavy smokers which increases ABC2 count, what else?

Nothing? Italy throws the entire theory out the window.

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 01:19 AM
link   
"This is ridiculous. 5G. This is a well designed depop tool, wip maybe, but just the job should depop be your goal. Also, it appears more effective on certain genome groups than others. China, Iran, Korea, Italy. Why and what is the common denominator? ABC2 count, heavy smokers which increases ABC2 count, what else? "

That's not a certain genome. Han Chinese are Han Chinese and even though related to Korean, the latter are much closer to Japanese. Singapore and Vietnam should have giant clusters then as their Han Chinese population is quite big.
Iran aren't Eastern Eurasian but Western. They have no genetic relation whatsoever to the groups previously mentioned. They are close to Afghanistan, Pakistan, and India to certain extend.
Italians are some of the most mixed people on Earth. Southern are quite related to Greek and North African. Northern have a much higher influx of Celtic and Germanic heritage.

I think we should focus more on how the virus behaves depending weather. Nigeria is the perfect scenario to see how it deals with humid and hot weather.
edit on 28-2-2020 by Willyblake because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 01:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: ZeroFurrbone

Nothing? Italy throws the entire theory out the window.

edit on 28-2-2020 by RP2SticksOfDynamite because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 01:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Willyblake
"
This is ridiculous. 5G. This is a well designed depop tool, wip maybe, but just the job should depop be your goal. Also, it appears more effective on certain genome groups than others. China, Iran, Korea, Italy. Why and what is the common denominator? ABC2 count, heavy smokers which increases ABC2 count, what else? "

That's not a certain genome. Han Chinese are Han Chinese and even though related to Korean, the latter are much closer to Japanese. Singapore and Vietnam should have giant clusters then as their Han Chinese population is quite big.
Iran aren't Eastern Eurasian but Western. They have no genetic relation whatsoever to the groups previously mentioned. They are close to Afghanistan, Pakistan, and India to certain extend.
Italians are some of the most mixed people on Earth. Southern are quite related to Greek and North African. Northern have a much higher influx of Celtic and Germanic heritage.

I think we should focus more on how the virus behaves depending weather. Nigeria is the perfect scenario to see how it deals with humid and hot weather. ]Lets set Italy to one side for the moment if a common denominator is not evident. Italy aside, then what does it look like? Italy could be a sacrificial lamb in order to disguise the true target/s.

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 01:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Willyblake
"
"

I think we should focus more on how the virus behaves depending weather. Nigeria is the perfect scenario to see how it deals with humid and hot weather.

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Lets set Italy to one side for the moment if a common denominator is not evident. Italy aside, then what does it look like? Italy could be a sacrificial lamb in order to disguise the true target/s. Lets set Italy to one side for the moment if a common denominator is not evident. Italy aside, then what does it look like? Italy could be a sacrificial lamb in order to disguise the true target/s.

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 01:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Willyblake

Iran actually some groups there that have Mongol ancestors, descendants of Genghis Khan,..hazara people ...

Thanks Chop for another round, i wonder how many rounds there will be

About the reinfection, not that i really know...but in theory damaged lungs / cilia cells not in work would mean the mucous in lungs does not maybe move as should...so if the infecting agent is just stuck there and thats why it keeps reinfecting again and again ? It would be same as if had open wound in leg with infecting bacteria but would not use disinfecting agent, and so the infection cant stop ......Using NAC help the cilia cells i think and help move the mucous ..

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 01:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

Thank you Agit for keeping this going. And all the other posters keeping ATS informed. Well done. Thank you

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Just one of the things that make you go hmmm. I know it's this guys job to plan for everything but this struck me as it was written in Jan 2019:

So what's the top hazard, have a guess? asks DCC Netherton, his eyes twinkling, like an sinister pub quizmaster.

Before I can say "terrorist attack" he tells me it's a pandemic, like the flu, which would see an estimated 750,000 dead in the UK. Rattling off unsettling figures he cites the Spanish Influenza pandemic of 1918 which was "far worse than World War 1".
He explains how the virus - an unusually severe and deadly strain of avian influenza -  led to between 50 and 100 million deaths in 1918 and 1919 - one in every 18 people.  World War One saw 16 million military deaths and a further 6.5 million noncombatant deaths. Hands down, the flu would be the biggest killer.

www.google.com...

I was actually trying to find details of the specific plans. I know many moons ago when I worked in a hospital the first thing would be discharging as many patients as possible (except these days there are no social care places to send them). Cancel all elective surgery. Cancel annual leave etc.

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Resident Evil virus.

Anagrams for: Coronavirus
Racoon Virus

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 02:10 AM
link   
If you want to know what is going on inside President Trump's head regarding the nCov19, watch 33:38 to 47:00 of this video. He lays it out. (Hopefully the link is cued)

youtu.be...

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 02:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

Many thanks Agit (lots of work you put into this) so informative.

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 02:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Willyblake

So, if nCov19 dies out when it warms up, it the solution global warming?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join