It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 4

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Torally agree with that yes should have closed doors weeks ago. People can't get past the idea that we need to make a profit, everyone focused on money, nowhere to spend money when we all dead. At least I have my dads organic farm to escape to., he is almost entirely self sufficient except coffee, arghhh how to cope without coffee. a reply to: hiddenNZ

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Apparently the first case in nz was first tested twice with a negative result but third test came back positive. They have just now released the flight number the person arrived in, I wonder how many other of the passengers have been contacted they should all be put in quarantine, .

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Most people have anti-coronavirus antibodies, reflecting universal exposure, but reinfection appears common, suggestive that there are many circulating serotypes of the virus in the human population.
emphasis mine

Johns Hopkins ABX Guide
Coronavirus
Paul Auwaerter, M.D.

This is something that's been theorized in these threads, and as far as I know only the singular case in Japan has been confirmed to have been a reinfeciton, but the above excerpt from Johns Hopkins says, "reinfection appears common."

edit on 28-2-2020 by jadedANDcynical because: fixed closing link tag

Upon a closer reading, I think the above is actually in reference to the whole family of coronavirses and not just 2019-nCov
edit on 28-2-2020 by jadedANDcynical because: strike that

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 12:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Cloudbuster
Apparently the first case in nz was first tested twice with a negative result but third test came back positive. They have just now released the flight number the person arrived in, I wonder how many other of the passengers have been contacted they should all be put in quarantine, .

I mean, it was supposed to be established by now that tests are not really worth using with this virus because it infects only parts of the body instead of the whole thing, so tests obviously will show negative even if the person is already sick.

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 12:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

Most people have anti-coronavirus antibodies, reflecting universal exposure, but reinfection appears common, suggestive that there are many circulating serotypes of the virus in the human population.
emphasis mine

Johns Hopkins ABX Guide
Coronavirus
Paul Auwaerter, M.D.

This is something that's been theorized in these threads, and as far as I know only the singular case in Japan has been confirmed to have been a reinfeciton, but the above excerpt from Johns Hopkins says, "reinfection appears common."

Either we don't have antibodies and we can't build ones, or the first time we get infected the antibodies get turned so the second time we get infected they stop working.

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 12:30 AM
link   
a reply to: ZeroFurrbone

Yes. A reinfection means that your immune system that should build up a response can not recognize the same virus it has already seen.

The whole CT that it is GM has another question around it. And we should also track the infected and see what the flu does to them.

Because it may be a Trojan Horse in the long run. Get CoVId-19 up front and the regular flu virus gets you in the end.

That is true tinfoil hat territory mind you but can’t be ruled out. And that scares me because somebody WANTS this to happen to everyone.

What is up with that kind of thinking??

People suck...

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 12:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stupidsecrets

originally posted by: clay2 baraka

a reply to: liejunkie01

Many countries with cases are reporting no deaths. If you want to believe some grand conspiracy for a whole bag of countries then you are free do so. No basis for it but go right ahead.

Why do you think there are so many deaths in Italy?

Italy has one of the largest older populations over 65 years of age and the virus impact older populations more maybe? Sorry, just trying to use rational sound reasoning which most throw out the window these days.
And they are heavy smokers I think.

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 12:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

Yes. A reinfection means that your immune system that should build up a response can not recognize the same virus it has already seen.

The whole CT that it is GM has another question around it. And we should also track the infected and see what the flu does to them.

Because it may be a Trojan Horse in the long run. Get CoVId-19 up front and the regular flu virus gets you in the end.

That is true tinfoil hat territory mind you but can’t be ruled out. And that scares me because somebody WANTS this to happen to everyone.

What is up with that kind of thinking??

People suck...

The real problem are those re-infections. It is something that should not have been happening. I think we should be worried more about that than the 3% death rate with flu-like symptoms.

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Some people get infected and show no signs. This is a major major problem and makes it damn near impossible to contain. Even if there was a vaccine, how the hell is the vaccine going to get to people that show no symptoms. Very complicated situation. Everyone would have to be vaccinated at some point.

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 12:36 AM
link   
a reply to: Stupidsecrets

Exactly.

It infects the lungs and stays there without symptoms for some time.

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 12:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: ZeroFurrbone

originally posted by: liejunkie01

a reply to: liejunkie01

Many countries with cases are reporting no deaths. If you want to believe some grand conspiracy for a whole bag of countries then you are free do so. No basis for it but go right ahead.

May I ask you just how many tests the US has performed?

No grand conspiracy here my friend. I have been here since the first thread. If you want to believe the authorities have it all under control then you are free to do so. They need some more high fives and pats on the back.

After all this is a conspiracy site and I don't know if you noticed or not, but certain questions are getting sidestepped and just straight ignored when the authorities are asked.

Ah, yes, the grand conspiracy that every single country in this planet is all in together to lie.

Every single country in this planet has certain people: aka TPTB

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 12:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Stupidsecrets

i fear your optimism, though touching, is entirely misguided.

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 12:44 AM
link   
a reply to: TruthJava

We defiently have those in our country. Can't get em off of the goverment since they are the only ones peopel vote for xD

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Parts of the body? Please show me evidence,that is scary!

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 12:51 AM
link   
I just through of something genius.

What if people who are reinfected in fact are NOT reinfected.

Since there is no cure and people are supposedlycured on their own and we already know the desiese stays in the lungs without symptoms and people when peopel are checked they are not positive.....

What if people who get cured are not cured at all. What if the desease just retracts back into the lungs and stays there . People are still sick but test postive.... Untill the desease re-activates and the person is suddenly reinfected?

Consider this. I firmly believe it after everything that has been said and done.

link   

That is what I am saying.

It lends believablity to the the “bio lab” and HIV connection.

I think it was John Hopkins that has a dash board up and mention that as this is monitored that you can be asymptomatic for days before the virus hits full load. Then it hangs around for a time after you recover.

If it hangs around longer or can reinfect you then that does not seem “natural” but GM...

My 2 cents.

We shall wait and hope that the reports are honest.

edit on 28-2-2020 by TEOTWAWKIAIFF because: Dumb smart phone

link   
a reply to: hiddenNZ

I mean lungs.

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Bookmarking. Thanks for all the updates 'Chop and ATS crew.

For CWM: 1/2 day old stats:

www.worldometers.info...

edit on 28-2-2020 by UFO1414 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Who posted the list showing the odds of dying from various hazards in this life? I can't find it now.

posted on Feb, 28 2020 @ 12:53 AM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

Yes, maybe it hangs around because you are NOT cured.

Currently only way to prove you are cured are

1 - Show no symptoms.
2- test negative.

And the desease is shown to bypass both.

You can be still sick even if you show no symptoms and the test is negative.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join