It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 4

page: 252
<< 249  250  251    253  254  255 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

Either Bluegal was just in one of those walk in coolers Costco keeps cheese and veggies in, or that Costco keeps the heat turned down.

Yeah, change for a dime. I thought she was kind of attractive.

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 09:56 PM
link   
a reply to: slatesteam

If Trump dies, we go to war. Whether Pence or the Dems want it or not.

After what I posted yesterday there’s not been much out of CCP but wife’s uncle in China claims other high rankers in CCP are infected.

CCP trying to make a show of low/no cases but it’s not happening. People here are getting more brave about calling out CCP bull#e.

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Bicent

Three months after it started to be noticed in Wuhan, its started to get really noticed in the West. The problem being its still going on in Wuhan and a lot of other cities over that way. No ships are leaving China, which means a massive global supply train has been hit. Their are still supplies in warehouses but not for long. Soon supplies locally will be affected , because if their are no goods you cant ship them. India and China have stopped shipping Medications which they will need, So we may have about three months supply, which like a lot of other things probably get rationed. Jobs are getting hit massively in tourism, airlines, tourism operators, hotels restaurants ,car parts will run low . A mechanic is a fitter these days , how do you keep transport going when a non mechanical part cant be replaced. key personnel will be missing in action, some dead some at home in quarantine. The fact is the modern way of life is too fragile and interconnected to withstand a disruption of this magnitude. We will have changed so much before this is over, I doubt that anyone will trust this model of society again, lets hope that what emerges is better and more worthwhile than the one that will pass.

edit on 7-3-2020 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 10:19 PM
link   
3m ago
04:15/22:15 CDT U.S.
Italy cancels leave for health care workers
Reuters has some more details:

The Italian government will adopt new tough measures to try to contain the spread of coronavirus, including telling people not to enter or leave the hardest-hit region of Lombardy, according to a draft decree seen by Reuters.

So far only a few limited areas of northern Italy, known as “red zones”, have been quarantined, but in a dramatic escalation the draft tells people not to enter or leave Lombardy or 11 provinces in other regions.

The legislation is expected to be approved later on Saturday, the head of the civil protection agency said earlier, after the number of infections rose by more than 1,200 in the last 24 hours.

In all the areas covered by the decree, including towns in the northern regions of Emilia-Romagna, Veneto and Piedmont, schools will be closed at least until April 3, all museums, gyms and swimming pools will be also shut and leave is canceled for all health care workers.
Source[edi tby]edit on 3/7/2020 by Karyotype because: (can't type)

edit on 3/7/2020 by Karyotype because: (no reason given)

edit on 3/7/2020 by Karyotype because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Ok scientist in ATS, explain what this mean :

Genomic epidemiology of novel coronavirus (hCoV-19)

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Australian Update

So we're slowly creeping up. Now at 74 with the vast majority still being imports from overseas. It is still early for us though, but winter is on it's way.

Cheese Source

One other thing. Australia has approximately 100 hospital beds equipped to cope with severe respiratory illnesses, such as CV. If you do become ill with severe symptoms, you probably won't be getting a hospital bed.

And just in case you're not aware, the following is based on things being similar to Spanish flu;

33% infection for Australia, that's 8.5million infected. Of that approximately 19% will get severe to critical symptoms, that's 1.6 million people. At least 500,000 of those will need hospitalisation and virtually none of them will get any.

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 10:32 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity
This is one thing you dont hear much about

There is no denying a huge shortage is coming we can literally see it from space

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 10:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kenzo
Ok scientist in ATS, explain what this mean :

Genomic epidemiology of novel coronavirus (hCoV-19)

Way above my pay grade hahaha!! Someone tried to explain it to me but it's really complicated. There is a scientist on Twitter that has been posting these charts (Trevor Bedford). I'm only barely beginning to understand.

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 10:39 PM
link   
This is tracking corona in USA, may not update live but gives at least daily picture.

Corona Virus in the United States dashboard
edit on 7-3-2020 by Kenzo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: pasiphae

It`s Way above my comprehension too lol

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 10:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
a reply to: Bicent

Three months after it started to be noticed in Wuhan, its started to get really noticed in the West. The problem being its still going on in Wuhan and a lot of other cities over that way. No ships are leaving China, which means a massive global supply train has been hit. Their are still supplies in warehouses but not for long. Soon supplies locally will be affected , because if their are no goods you cant ship them. India and China have stopped shipping Medications which they will need, So we may have about three months supply, which like a lot of other things probably get rationed. Jobs are getting hit massively in tourism, airlines, tourism operators, hotels restaurants ,car parts will run low . A mechanic is a fitter these days , how do you keep transport going when a non mechanical part cant be replaced. key personnel will be missing in action, some dead some at home in quarantine. The fact is the modern way of life is too fragile and interconnected to withstand a disruption of this magnitude. We will have changed so much before this is over, I doubt that anyone will trust this model of society again, lets hope that what emerges is better and more worthwhile than the one that will pass.

Wow. If that doesn’t give a man pause, I don’t know what would.

It almost prepares society for a world leader.

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 10:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: malektaus
a reply to: slatesteam

Hate to make you feel bad but its a 1.89 in TX. of course we dont tax the hell out of everything here

Haha like petroleum loss limits make me feel bad?
OPEC is circle-jerking right now, nods to their tortured wives, women, and children...

The effect on the soul’s residing on Sol-3 gives me pause.

For once just one time in my life, am I grateful I don’t have a wife and children
edit on 7-3-2020 by slatesteam because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Why is customs STILL NOT screening passengers from coronavirus hot-spots Italy, Iran and South Korea who arrive at major airports, including JFK, LAX, Atlanta and Chicago's O'Hare?

Customs agencies are still not properly screening travelers arriving in the US from coronavirus hot-spot countries Italy, Iran and South Korea, with scores of passengers saying they're able to saunter through major airports like JFK and LAX.

On March 1, President Trump vowed that anyone returning from 'high risk countries' would be screened both before they boarded planes and once they had returned to the US.

On Monday, Vice President Pence said: 'Anyone traveling on a direct flight to the United States of America receives multiple screenings at all airports in Italy and South Korea.'

But the CDC is only insisting on screening passengers who......Continue

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a reply to: ShortBus

“Almost”...... yeah no. Barcodes and submission are a
Big No. also. I’m not a huge proponent of religion.
But it seems the forces of good and evil are stacking up to make WW3 a sincere possibility.....

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 11:03 PM
link   
There's a cruise liner that is about to leave baltimore that was the center of a big flu outbreak and I'm arguing with this person that thinks you can't have the flu and coronvirus at the same time. She's going on the cruise and I think she's in denial. Prime example of Normalcy Bias. Obviously, at least to me, you could have both at the same time since they are different viruses and if you did, it would be a double whammy. The flu would operate as an "underlying health issue" and put you in a much higher risk group. Am I wrong?

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 11:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Karyotype

Ha. Why indeed? VP Pence is so outta his ball-game, he might as well be waiting for the messiah. I’m sure (for his sake) this thing will totally sputter out and not even have ever been a thing. #gotrump

Like it won’t be THE denotation between the steam engine and the subsequent Industrial Revolution,vs, gimme the new iPhone11 and stuff. Damn. If only there was a member to warn us.......

Note: rotary phones weren’t “that bad”

edit on 7-3-2020 by slatesteam because: Pho Cough

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 11:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

originally posted by: new_here
a reply to: underwerks

Geez, I don't know but you need to seriously rethink everything you did to mitigate your symptoms in case you stumbled upon something we ALL would like to know.

I hate to say it, but that crazy conspiracy about the 5G turning this virus on... sounds like they turned yours back off.

So glad you're feeling better. Keep taking your Vit C and do everything you can to not relapse, my friend!

I was drinking green tea all day and I took Vitamin C, B-12, B-1, B-2, B-6, beta-phenyl-gamma-aminobutyric acid, GABA, Bacopa Monnieri, and a heaping dose of Kratom. Pretty much everything I had in my cabinet that could make me feel better. And of course Advil for the fever.

I’m not sure any of that would have led to all my symptoms just vanishing like they did though. Not going to lie, one of the first things I thought about was a remote control virus. Imagine if there was a virus made out of nanobots or maybe half organic and half technology that could be released and then turned off at will..

Take a look outside your place. Anyone sitting nearby in an unmarked white van with a strange antenna on top?

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Tasmania’s Director of Public Health has provided an update on the state’s second confirmed coronavirus case

Two cases now in Tasmania.
www.themercury.com.au... /news-story/ca7d75888a9b02be673679c376b55773

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 11:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: asdfa
There's a cruise liner that is about to leave baltimore that was the center of a big flu outbreak and I'm arguing with this person that thinks you can't have the flu and coronvirus at the same time. She's going on the cruise and I think she's in denial. Prime example of Normalcy Bias. Obviously, at least to me, you could have both at the same time since they are different viruses and if you did, it would be a double whammy. The flu would operate as an "underlying health issue" and put you in a much higher risk group. Am I wrong?
Excuse me, but weren’t you the one I was about to “full send” a volley of info towards as you didn’t believe any of this circa 12 hours ago. I’ll wait...

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 11:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: slatesteam

originally posted by: asdfa
Excuse me, but weren’t you the one I was about to “full send” a volley of info towards as you didn’t believe any of this circa 12 hours ago. I’ll wait...

I have no idea what you're trying to say, I don't speak in riddles.

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 249  250  251    253  254  255 >>

join