It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 4

page: 251
<< 248  249  250    252  253  254 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: DancedWithWolves

Just tell the fogies to drive. Gas is gonna sink below $3 since forever here in CA! I’m sure there won’t be any issues with old folks and the elderly taking to our major interstates.

Note: I feel for those folks of a certain age. This shouldn’t be a political thing. Not by any measure.

I’m gonna go read and write a bit. Just ending the first week in the West, and already the cracks are emerging. Yugely

edit on 7-3-2020 by slatesteam because: Pho Cough

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: ShortBus

Panic, panic, panic. In order for our system to function we have to consume. Not sit in our homes trying to protect our health. It’s an interesting observation, it seems that our leadership either already knows things are about to hit the fan, or they are more worried of there local economies. If one more yahoo, compares the pandemic to the flu I am going to scream. It’s not the virus that will kill you if it does it’s the lack of the icu you may need, hence the damn word pandemic.........

link   

originally posted by: ShortBus
Kansas is basically providing almost no information about the positive in Johnson County, KS.

She went to NE United States. Her symptoms started before she left that state and was tested in Kansas yesterday. They go on and on how she self isolated herself and did "all the right things" and any close contacts with the lady will be contacted.

But, if she was showing symptoms before she left, she was on an airplane, she went through the airport. Her luggage could have been handled by luggage people.

Why all the secret info? I don't understand.

“Plausible Deniability”

link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
8. an elected official here was caught selling masks at 600 to a grand for (amount of masks unknown). His name was released. I think he should be feathered

If he was finding buyers at that price, Japan should elevate him to Minister of Finance because he's gifted in the ways of economics.

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 08:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: ShortBus
Kansas is basically providing almost no information about the positive in Johnson County, KS.

She went to NE United States. Her symptoms started before she left that state and was tested in Kansas yesterday. They go on and on how she self isolated herself and did "all the right things" and any close contacts with the lady will be contacted.

But, if she was showing symptoms before she left, she was on an airplane, she went through the airport. Her luggage could have been handled by luggage people.

Why all the secret info? I don't understand.

HIPPA. Everyone in the USA is scared to death of the lawsuits that result from releasing medical information that could lead to personal identification of the pox carrier.

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Wow.

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Arizona is up to 5 cases this morning. 1 is a healthcare worker in San Tan Valley south of Phoenix. They won’t say which health org she works for.

Community spread has been verified also.

Rumors of;

A staff of a team in baseball spring training infected (That’s within 1 mile of my house!)
2 cases which flew in from another state

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: DancedWithWolves

If Trump goes down, does CCP win?

Gonna be a long year..

Note: td you are missed ya f’in prophet

Edit: I hope my countrymen can pull our heads out. It’s already getting real. I don’t care how you voted. Or didn’t
edit on 7-3-2020 by slatesteam because: Pho Cough

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 08:56 PM
link   
a reply to: SpartanStoic

Yep we have cases in my town as well. Community spread cases in neighboring countries also. 3 months after wuhan. Had a case in a hospital 5 mins from my house. I am assuming it’s spreading in my state as we speak and there are many more cases coming in the coming days. Stay safe.

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Prediction: it’s Easily in every major city on both East and West Coasts. Still no peep except the death knell from UNMC Dr. Lawler. I suspect all you that are new here heed my previous advice. Now. Much love to the world already in the grips of this. Yeah even you China. Definitely

Enjoy this weekend!

Walk you pet, teach your goldfish to do flips, read a book, do a dance, play an instrument, see/do something you’ve wanted to. Take a bath. Play your favorite songs. Plant a garden. Apologize for your misgivings. Play a game, chess is timeless (if a little too representative). Do some art or write a poem. Try something you never have (no harm to others). Play some video games. Meet someone new (don’t cough on them). Say a prayer to those affected by this.

But and Most Importantly;

Tell your loved ones how much they mean to you. Please

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 09:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: DancedWithWolves

originally posted by: asdfa
Washington DC just announced their first presumptive.

Trump 'not concerned' as coronavirus cases rise in DC area

PALM BEACH, FLA. -- Cases of coronavirus touching on the Washington, D.C., area arose Saturday, but President Donald Trump said he wasn't concerned that the virus was getting closer to the nation's capital and the White House.

Asked if he was concerned about the virus getting closer, Trump said: "No, I'm not concerned at all. No, I'm not. We've done a great job." When asked whether he would continue campaign rallies in light of the CPAC case, the president replied, "We'll have tremendous rallies."

Trump waved off other questions to join a dinner for the president of Brazil, who was visiting Trump in south Florida.

Maryland officials warned Saturday that a person who attended the recent Conservative Political Action Conference in the suburb of Oxon Hill had tested positive for the virus. Both Trump and Vice-President Mike Pence spoke at the conference, but the White House said there was no indication that either was in close proximity to the infected attendee.

Source

If they attended , the virus was in the air, enough said. So now I can expect Trump and Pence will be absent from the public in about 5 days. Both are old, keep that in mind. And to have rallies, I got to say Trump knows something, like risking his life and others just to keep what he knows is a big secret. Perhaps the "the silent secret of death" among nations. If we just take Hokkaido , Japan as an example just on the economic and and "real" unemployment side, perhaps I'm correct. Hokkaido , for the most part is frozen in time as far as growth of the economy is going.

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 09:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

originally posted by: asdfa
Washington DC just announced their first presumptive.

Trump 'not concerned' as coronavirus cases rise in DC area

PALM BEACH, FLA. -- Cases of coronavirus touching on the Washington, D.C., area arose Saturday, but President Donald Trump said he wasn't concerned that the virus was getting closer to the nation's capital and the White House.

Asked if he was concerned about the virus getting closer, Trump said: "No, I'm not concerned at all. No, I'm not. We've done a great job." When asked whether he would continue campaign rallies in light of the CPAC case, the president replied, "We'll have tremendous rallies."

Trump waved off other questions to join a dinner for the president of Brazil, who was visiting Trump in south Florida.

Maryland officials warned Saturday that a person who attended the recent Conservative Political Action Conference in the suburb of Oxon Hill had tested positive for the virus. Both Trump and Vice-President Mike Pence spoke at the conference, but the White House said there was no indication that either was in close proximity to the infected attendee.

Source

If they attended , the virus was in the air, enough said. So now I can expect Trump and Pence will be absent from the public in about 5 days. Both are old, keep that in mind. And to have rallies, I got to say Trump knows something, like risking his life and others just to keep what he knows is a big secret. Perhaps the "the silent secret of death" among nations. If we just take Hokkaido , Japan as an example just on the economic and and "real" unemployment side, perhaps I'm correct. Hokkaido , for the most part is frozen in time as far as growth of the economy is going.

Please don't take this wrong, but what is the big secret? Since you seem to know so much about what is going behind the scenes would you please enlighten the rest of us.

and then this from the Chinese (maybe this was supposed to be a BIG SECRET also

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dumbass

Even Elbow-Bumping Is Too Intimate to Ward Off Coronavirus

Pence greets Gov. Jay Inslee in Washington state March 5 with elbow bump amid coronavirus concerns

Elbow-bumping was just beginning to become a thing -- even global leaders were doing it rather than kiss or shake hands as a safe means of greeting. But now, it’s apparently too risky.

The World Health Organization’s Director-General Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus, the official leading the charge against the coronavirus outbreak, said on Twitter Saturday he favors a more distant sort of salute.

He tweeted, "When greeting people, best to avoid elbow bumps because they put you within 1 meter of the other person. I like to put my hand on my heart when I greet people these days."

Source

Well it's kinda stupid. They tell you to sneeze on that elbow and then you bump it.

Simple - sneeze left, bump right. I was at a trivia contest tonight and I went to shake hands with a pastor friend of mine. We looked at each other for a second and then bumped elbows. Right elbows of course.

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: armakirais

i bet if congress or the senate start getting sick or a parliament in numerous countries sh*t will start getting handled.

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 09:43 PM
link   
a reply to: slatesteam

Hate to make you feel bad but its a 1.89 in TX. of course we dont tax the hell out of everything here

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 09:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: malektaus
a reply to: armakirais

i bet if congress or the senate start getting sick or a parliament in numerous countries sh*t will start getting handled.

Quite a few parliament members in Iran are sick. I think one died. Sooooo it very well could happen to US congress members

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Hate to make you feel bad but its a 1.89 in TX. of course we dont tax the hell out of everything here

F it. I feel terrible coming into BDC’s thread where he’s issuing us all to calm down. Because we should not be panicking, just preparing. Love ya ATS

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 09:48 PM
link   

We make up for it in property tax and toll roads. We also charge 1% more in sales tax

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Btw Italy have put officialy the provinces in lockdown down ! but surprise they add 3 so now it not 11 but 14 provinces

Italian regions now on lockdown:
- Lombardy Region
- Venice
- Modena
- Parma
- Piacenza
- Reggio Emilia
- Rimini
- Pesaro and Urbino
- Alessandria
- Asti
- Novara
- Verbano-Cusio-Ossola
- Vercelli
- Padua
- Treviso

twitter.com...

BREAKING: Italian Prime Minister Conte signs decree putting Lombardy and 14 provinces, including Milan, on lockdown to stop the spread of coronavirus

twitter.com...
edit on 7-3-2020 by Dolby_X because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 7 2020 @ 09:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Karyotype
Hi Karyotype
You mention "secret" but actually it has to do more with "street talk". Actually on one Japanese TV show was now using " on the street talk", maybe they got it from me. I'm not joking either , can be backed up from the time I've been posting it here to the time the TV program started using it.
Anyway, I don't watch American TV, so all my reporting can come from the local newspaper or on TV, but also what is going on what people have been saying to each other at places all around town. These people know what is current, not me. So I just report "street talk", but it maybe just pure BS, and I shouldn't report it, but I took a chance and did it. Now as all members here have noticed, much of it has turned out to be facts. I guess that is the "secret that many here have always wondered about".
I will say this, Japan's leadership for the most part don't beat around the bush, nor do they sensitize the news at ALL. Which is why we have NO real panic in this country, even though concerts are cancelled , no spectators at sports events and so on. Its working so far. This is my latest post: www.abovetopsecret.com...
In it is NO secret, but do relate to post that I have posted in the past that did not occur yet at the time of posting. ( I guess that is the "secret" you mentioned.
I've mentioned this: America is kind of 3 days behind what actions Japan is taking. Coming up from PM ABE will take about something that may happen, we won't know what it is till he speaks, but ( pm me and I'll tell you what I do know) . The fact is the peoples shopping habits today have changed at the grocery store this morning. No shortages, no panics, just the carts are showing signs of people are being prepared to what PM ABE may say this week.

Always a thanks for reading my post

Oh, I forgot to add this , but posted in my other post: it is known now a person infected for 5 hours can infect others in close contact (whether it is a super spreader, I actually haven't heard )

edit on 0300000050552020-03-07T21:55:50-06:00555003pm9 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 248  249  250    252  253  254 >>

join