It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Things that are being swept under rug because focus on Coronavirus

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Whenever there is something big, take 9/11 for example. I always wonder is there is something else happening.
I'm not saying that Coronavirus isn't real serious, or intentional or not. I just know that some people/powers use these things to
take the heat off of other things.

Here are some that come to my mind.

In China,
Mass detention camp for Uighur (virus is an easy way to get rid of people)...
Riots in Hong Kong have pretty much stopped
Cases of cancer and other sickness has skyrocketed recently due to pollution.

In UK
Post-Brexit
Flaws being exposed in the National health system can be blamed on the virus

South Korea
Worst economic growth in decades, can be blamed on virus and not real reasons

In US
This could go either way politically, for Democrats or for Republicans
I think we are going to see this tied into medicare for all
I think we are going to see a push for closed border and to reel some manufacturing back home
The college cheating scandal is very quiet.

What else are we missing?

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Hey JAGStorm: This has occurred to me recently, as well.
Perhaps expanding the Internet of Things and its ability to "hack" us all......lol, but not really funny if you believe in such.
take care,
tetra

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Forgot to add
in the UK

Harry & Meghan causing cracks in the monarchy

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 11:07 AM
link   

How about that oil refinery explosion in California last night. Excellent timing as the USA oil and gas sector needed a bump up on gasoline prices. A bump up in price via "constraint" keeps the frackers and Oil Sands guys in Alberta in the black.

Talk about timing?

I used to be deep in oil refinery stocks and made some bucks. I noted that now and then when the sector was overproducing oil or gasoline either globally or domestically that an off shore platform or domestic refinery would go bump in the night as in light one up.

Things are always a conspiracy as the timing is always so suspicious.

Just like the article that appeared in another financial news web site back on the 5th of February.

It SCREAMS that USA citizens doesn't need to wear Face Masks for protection against coronavirus. Now who reads that web site other than buyers and sellers of securities? Was that "insider information" released by quoting a CDC interviewee and then spinning it to put a "buy" on surgical Face Mask USA and International manufacturers.

MarketWatch

I think it was, on a global scale. Since when does a financial web site "MarketWatch" do a thing on Coronavirus and Face Masks?
edit on 26-2-2020 by Waterglass because: added

edit on 26-2-2020 by Waterglass because: added link

edit on 26-2-2020 by Waterglass because: typo

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass
Yup, pretty much. When oil prices go down, expect a refinery someplace to catch on fire, and it blasted on the news for affect.

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Just like the article that appeared in another financial news web site back on the 5th of February.

It SCREAMS that USA citizens doesn't need to wear Face Masks for protection against coronavirus. Now who reads that web site other than buyers and sellers of securities? Was that "insider information" released by quoting a CDC interviewee and then spinning it to put a "buy" on surgical Face Mask USA and International manufacturers.

What is even more sick is that the facemasks don't even prevent you from catching coronavirus. The particles are too small. It can help stop people who are sick from spreading it as much though.

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: 38181

Whatever happened in California its is pretty good size explosion. I owned that companies stock over a decade ago. That refinery is going to be shut down for a long time. Possibly the end game was to simply take it off line; permanenty.

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 11:31 AM
link   

What is even more sick is that the facemasks don't even prevent you from catching coronavirus

I don't know about that one. When was sick with the flu I researched of all things underpants after reading an article in the Hong Kong newspapers about possibly catching Coronavirus from an non vented bathroom after Aunt Bertha took a dump and lit a match versus using the exhaust fan.

[1] Yes, they wrote you can catch it from "farts" [2] Another article appeared in a an China newspaper as a doctor said the same thing. [3] All said that underwear and your pants will trap and contain the Coronavirus if you let one rip and it will be live on your materials for at lease 48 hours. Now if you are nude and are not wearing pants and underwear you will contaminate the immediate area.

Mercy me good flatuance
edit on 26-2-2020 by Waterglass because: typo

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Biden family corruption continues to be exposed.

But Corona is capturing the news even though more people are killed in the United States by lightning every month than by this Boogeyman virus.

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 11:38 AM
link   

I don't know about that one

www.cdc.gov...

Unlike NIOSH-approved N95s, facemasks are loose-fitting and provide only barrier protection against droplets, including large respiratory particles. No fit testing or seal check is necessary with facemasks. Most facemasks do not effectively filter small particles from the air and do not prevent leakage around the edge of the mask when the user inhales.

My guess is that most facemasks being worn are not N95 & most that I have seen have very loose edges, which pretty much defeats the whole purpose of wearing a mask.

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Look I am not trying to be an "A" hole but anything Asian seems to be running around over there in those NON N95 masks. So is that all for a feel good show? Shall we say a Chinese Fire Drill? I don't know. In brief it would appear that we would all be better off wearing underpants masks as I have two confirmations via two [2] national articles both in Hong Kong and China stating in writing that underpants along with pants will contain the Coronavirus virus from a CO2 out gas release.

So will they work on our breath?

I haven't run around with underpants over my head since my college days when I pledged a fraternity and we raided the girls dormitory at Saint Lawrence University and I asked for and received many daughters of the one percent's; panties. I even received a pair from a famous politician's daughter. I had to turn them all over to the "brothers".

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Not sure about you, but I can't imagine too many people want to wear underpants and a pair of pants on their heads

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Its for a very good cause; life over potential death. Plus many have designs on them now a days. Think about it when we dry up the supply of masks over here. I already had my prescriptions and inhalers refilled last week. Next its a TP run at Walmart. [3] 36 rolls each bundles.

To each his own and good luck

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 12:16 PM
link   
What the hell is the point of this line of thinking? You're trying to put things together that have no connection apart from happening around the same time.

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass

How about that oil refinery explosion in California last night. Excellent timing as the USA oil and gas sector needed a bump up on gasoline prices. A bump up in price via "constraint" keeps the frackers and Oil Sands guys in Alberta in the black.

Talk about timing?

Remember the last one? I think it happened last year - when prices were going down like a mad man, it just so happened that a refinery popped here in Texas, to the day. ...or was it Cali. My memory is so fuzzy lately.

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 12:23 PM
link   

How about this Jag.

foreignpolicy.com...

For the United States, the answers are especially worrying because the government has intentionally rendered itself incapable. In 2018, the Trump administration fired the government’s entire pandemic response chain of command, including the White House management infrastructure. In numerous phone calls and emails with key agencies across the U.S. government, the only consistent response I encountered was distressed confusion. If the United States still has a clear chain of command for pandemic response, the White House urgently needs to clarify what it isIf the United States still has a clear chain of command for pandemic response, the White House urgently needs to clarify what it is—not just for the public but for the government itself, which largely finds itself in the dark.

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 12:29 PM
link   

That would be true if you would be inhaling raw virus particles...but your not... your inhaling visible water droplets with virus particles inside. IE a sneeze or cough

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 12:36 PM
link   
What happened to the 2nd and 3rd Impeachment party??

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 12:43 PM
link   
What puzzles me are all these people are wearing masks but nothing protecting their eyes!!! IMHO if someone sneezes in your general direction it's going in your eye easier or just as easily as in your nose!!

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 01:22 PM
link   
This mass panic over COVID-19 certainly is doing a good job at letting everyone forget about Epstein and his royal, political and banking elite connections.

They all were about to go down. Instead the world seems to be going down.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join