It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you prefer black kitties?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2020 @ 10:57 AM
link   
My maggy is the most beautiful thing ever

she plays with motty our younger tuxedo all the time

i think black pussy cats are the sweetest ever, such silky fur, and they are really under appreciated

Let us know what cats you like the most, what your preference is, and if youve a pic of your sweet heart,show it here xx
edit on Wed Feb 19 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: title edit

posted on Feb, 19 2020 @ 11:07 AM
link   
I hear they get along great with large black dachshunds.

posted on Feb, 19 2020 @ 11:15 AM
link   
prob should change the title of the thread

But I absolutely adores black cats and I always have one!

ps yours is precious!
edit on 19-2-2020 by toolgal462 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2020 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: PandaPrincess

I'm not picky....
Black, white, mixed....

posted on Feb, 19 2020 @ 11:24 AM
link   

No.
I do not.
edit on b000000292020-02-19T11:24:57-06:0011America/ChicagoWed, 19 Feb 2020 11:24:57 -06001100000020 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2020 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Absolutely love black cats. What most people don't realize that for a good chunk of history black cats were
considered GOOD luck! I wonder why it changed.

I just love how slick they look. I have a little one for a while and he was very sweet.

posted on Feb, 19 2020 @ 11:38 AM
link   

(knew you would get a title edit
I got slapped for less!)

Anyways I adopted a kitten many moons ago. A friend-of-a-friend type thing got posted on the old friendbooks. There was an abandoned kitten left in a public park--retrieved--and adopted back out...

TO ME!

It was one of those creamy, milky striped cats...what do you call them? It's not a tabby but a..

Anyways, it was mostly creamy fur with a very VERY distinct white ring on its side.

So I named him Ringo

Oh boy! and I took in that kitten for 2 weeks. Bought him toys, lodgings, treats etc. Got him set up with a top-notch vet and all.

Fond memories of Ringo climbing my curtains in the wee hours of the morning and dive-bombing right into my crotch! I would caress and pet the little fellow and he'd melt...until he realized he let his guard down and then he was all teeth and claws!

Loved the little guy. And then one evening I saw a poster for a 'lost cat' at a grocery store. "Has a white ring on his side..."

Oh boy...No kidding, that was my Ringo there...

So I had no choice but to call the number and asked them to describe the kitten just to be sure. Yep, they passed the test. It was theirs alright. The story goes it was an ex-boyfriend aiming to get petty revenge on an ex-girlfriend and kicked out the cat and left him in a park.

This person just had to have her kitten back and I agreed to meet. She was also about 11 months pregnant and scheduled for a C-section the very same day I was to return her missing kitten.

How could I honestly NOT give her her kitten back? I'd be a real villain if I didn't.

She got her kitten back, and a baby that same day, I suspect.

And I hope Ringo found a home more loving than even I could have given him.

That, OP, is the best little pussy I ever had.

edit on 19-2-2020 by DietWoke because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2020 @ 11:53 AM
link   

Maggy's pretty darn adorable.

Here's mine crashed out in front of the wood stove. It's pretty much his favourite thing ever. He lays in front of it until he can't handle it any more. He's tried to climb in a few times, with a fire going. He was cuter many years ago, though, he's pretty cute I suppose when he's not being an asshole and knocking things down or trying to suffocate himself in bags. He cleared the table himself to get that spot.

edit on 19/2/2020 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2020 @ 12:15 PM
link   
I don't like cats.

posted on Feb, 19 2020 @ 12:18 PM
link   
a reply to: hombero

We should form a club.

posted on Feb, 19 2020 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Makes absolutely no difference to me BUT without my glasses on thought that title said something else entirely and had to look at the screen closer, as to that other thought that also makes no difference to me as I am more about a person's inner beauty and if they are a good person or not - ahh who am I kidding and more of a shallow Hal actually, that said it was Kitties not what I at first thought it said (until I leaned forward a bit and dug out my glasses) so I am completely off topic there.

posted on Feb, 19 2020 @ 12:41 PM
link   

First and only black cat we've ever had. My daughter named him Black Beans.

"Beans" for short. He's quite the character.

posted on Feb, 19 2020 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: underpass61

He's a Tuxedo. They are wonderful and beautiful as well...

Great personalities!

posted on Feb, 19 2020 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Not black , such a sweetheart though , wouldnt trade her for all the gold in the world.
edit on 19-2-2020 by TheGreazel because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-2-2020 by TheGreazel because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2020 @ 01:10 PM
link   
That's a sweet tabby

I love cats.

posted on Feb, 19 2020 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Pretty cat.

I had a tuxedo once, lived 19 years.

Had plenty of cats over the years, and here's the latest, Charlie:

posted on Feb, 19 2020 @ 01:16 PM
link   

I have had two all black cats in the past and they were amazing kitties!

Through the years, I have had so many beautiful, wonderful fur babies and loved them all!

posted on Feb, 19 2020 @ 01:25 PM
link   
I like cats, have a little allergy to them but that just keeps my immune system fired up and ready to fight viruses. They are so demanding though, that stare goes right through you when you do not have breakfast on time or are contemplating chasing them off of their chair. You see, we may own the chairs and house, but they are the lords and queens of the house.

I already took a two star hit on my restaurant rating here because of the negative feedback from not having the restaurant open at the same time for breakfast every morning. But I can lose all five stars from our blind white cat if I fail to bring home and cook the bacon. I have ten pounds of bacon in the freezer and I think he knows that....he reads my mind better since he is blind.

It doesn't matter what color a cat is, I like them all. Except males that have to mark their territory. I still like them but just hate their Macho personality.
edit on 19-2-2020 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2020 @ 01:28 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Just neuter em!

posted on Feb, 19 2020 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: toolgal462
a reply to: rickymouse

Just neuter em!

Our daughter gave us one and he was neutered when he was already about a year and a half old, she had this stupid idea that male cats should not be neutered. Our outside cat never sprayed in the garage or shed and he was not neutered. It is a personality issue, the male outside cat was a real cat, him and his old lady would chase dogs away and he attacked a buck dear twice while we stood there, stuck like velcro on the bucks face. But he WAS a alpha male, he did not think he was one. He sprayed the flowers outside and they grew like crazy, but never sprayed inside of a building.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join