It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Video On The Telepathic Message A Family Received From The 'Phoenix Lights' Craft

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 01:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: vethumanbeing
a reply to: TheAlleghenyGentleman
Well now. That is so strange. It appears all of the galaxy images on NASA Galaxy site are of 270009847B including the Milky Way.

You should start a thread of your own with these experiences. These types of stories are why I originally came to ATS. I skip over the politics now and just look for this type of thread. Thanks for posting. There are many who desperately try to "debunk" experiences like the Phoenix Lights and yours as well. I have no respect for them now -- in the face of credible evidence and witnesses they insist on clinging to an "Earthly" explanation that rarely holds water. They will do this even after (if ever) ETs or whatever they are make themselves fully known. Like the current, other thread on the Phoenix Lights. That one is a bad joke filled with poor, illogical connections leading to a ridiculous but preconceived conclusion.

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 08:28 PM
link   
originally posted by: Visiting ESB
originally posted by: vethumanbeing

VHB: Well now. That is so strange. It appears all of the galaxy images on NASA Galaxy site are of 270009847B including the Milky Way.

Visiting: You should start a thread of your own with these experiences. These types of stories are why I originally came to ATS.

I have no explanation as to what happened to NASA information that vanished. That info was there on a NASA site 5 months ago and is now gone. Yes; the debunking and lying about our history needs to end.

Visiting: There are many who desperately try to "debunk" experiences like the Phoenix Lights and yours as well. I have no respect for them now -- in the face of credible evidence and witnesses they insist on clinging to an "Earthly" explanation that rarely holds water. They will do this even after (if ever) ETs or whatever they are make themselves fully known. Like the current, other thread on the Phoenix Lights. That one is a bad joke filled with poor, illogical connections leading to a ridiculous but preconceived conclusion.

The witnessing of the Triangular craft was seen across the state and reported on such a grand scale that the Governor, Fife Symington made ET jokes about it (he later admitted to also witnessing the lights and the triangular craft). Someone pressured him big time to deflate/minimize this siting.

edit on 20-2-2020 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 08:35 PM
link   
originally posted by: 1point92AU

VHB: Well now. That is so strange. It appears all of the galaxy images on NASA Galaxy site are of 270009847B including the Milky Way.

"270009847B" appears no where on the NASA site. What is the "NASA Galaxy Site" you are referring to? Any links would be helpful.

I have a nominal reputation to withhold (why would I post an untruth). I have no idea what happened to that information. Five months ago that galaxy was discovered 9 years ago. Its in the area (beyond) but within the belt of the constellation of Orion. There is an ugly truth attached to that group of genetic engineers.

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: vethumanbeing

Hey man, just make your own thread. Post your story. Visiting ESB is right. Tell your story the way you think is should be told.

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 09:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheAlleghenyGentleman
Hey man, just make your own thread. Post your story. Visiting ESB is right. Tell your story the way you think is should be told.

I appreciate your comments TheAlleghenyGentleman. How to begin with unraveling the incredibly elaborate hoax, deliberate *miss truth telling* regarding our creation and the reasons for that creation.

posted on Feb, 20 2020 @ 10:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheAlleghenyGentleman

I concur. Please start the thread. You can do it! 😁

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 05:30 PM
link   

I saw it too live. Looked nothing like flares. It literally went the full length of the phoenix area which is like 50miles wide and 30 long. It wasnt anything falling, it was very much going across the sky and was a connected solid craft or, as some have said, a holograph. One thing that i have heard from several whistleblowers in the army is that it wasnt as big as we thought just very low and was one of ours, an experiment being done where they picked the i-17 corridor flagstaff, phoenix, tucson, and wanted to fly real time over the cities to see how hard it would be to release some sort of airborn innoculation which would cover the entire population and get into everyone within a few days. Nobody every really had evidence tho, just claims.
edit on 2/21/2020 by AlexandrosTheGreat because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: AlexandrosTheGreat

I saw it too live. Looked nothing like flares. It literally went the full length of the phoenix area which is like 50miles wide and 30 long. It wasnt anything falling, it was very much going across the sky and was a connected solid craft or, as some have said, a holograph. One thing that i have heard from several whistleblowers in the army is that it wasnt as big as we thought just very low and was one of ours, an experiment being done where they picked the i-17 corridor flagstaff, phoenix, tucson, and wanted to fly real time over the cities to see how hard it would be to release some sort of airborn innoculation which would cover the entire population and get into everyone within a few days. Nobody every really had evidence tho, just claims.

It was gigantic and silent and slow and solid and black and triangle shaped with exterior lights that do not follow the usual rules of a red/green left/right approach scheme. It did not file a flight plan with local airports either.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join