It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Video On The Telepathic Message A Family Received From The 'Phoenix Lights' Craft

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: vethumanbeing

Do you fear your ongoing encounters?

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 09:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheAlleghenyGentleman
Do you fear your ongoing encounters?

No; the jig is up. I am enlightened to what I planned. I know what is happening here in this TSI experiment and I so wish I could wave the Comedy Wand and give you the heads up as to what is really happening (but if I did I would ruin your learning experience on this Disney Ride).
edit on 16-2-2020 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 09:40 PM
link   
I know...but I have the same story....I'm a pilot, but I was sitting in my crane...a Grove 522.....with the boom up over the roof waiting for King of Texas Roofing to arrrive...Dallas 1999 at the architect district....that tilt wall area.

I saw the MD 95s and 757s going by......the sun off their nose

There was the 400 foot cigar coming outta 110 at maybe 3500 MSL was going in and out of cloak....no dad gum sun reflection on the nose....turned North and I was looking for the flight deck windows...none....I got the message though.....yes, here we are......

They left going over there midfield over Love Field.....12 seconds total.....got a mind message......neon blue propulsion pod each side 5/8ths back....pretty blue......

originally posted by: Silcone Synapse
I am not sure i believe in this telepathic message story-but say that I did for a moment,It would sort of remind me of the many "leaflet drops"which occur during warfare-you know the kind,the sort that say "we are not your enemy" or"join us".
Used by many air forces to spread propaganda during war.
I wouldnt trust such messages if really telepathically transmitted by a higher alien intelligence,same as if the North Koreans/Chinese(or anyone) dropped leaflets.

edit on 16-2-2020 by GBP/JPY because: IN THE FINE TEXAS TRADITION

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 09:44 PM
link   

No, it’s ok. You can ruin the ride. I am an extremely open person. I’m one of the weird ones. Please expand on your post.

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY
Those 'cigars' are reported to be up to 3 miles in length (major air cities).

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 10:02 PM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

The message you received, did it have tone, intonation? Did you feel good or bad while hearing the message or was it just a flat out statement. Where they teasing you because you are a pilot?

Thanks for talking about this.

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 10:05 PM
link   

No, it’s ok. You can ruin the ride. I am an extremely open person. I’m one of the weird ones. Please expand on your post.

This is a heavy 3D playground Time Space Illusion planet. There are very few in existence. This is a place wherein an eternal non material energy form can experience material density as it animates a biological form (you would not believe how desirable this experience is; the lines are light years long). This is also a living library of specie/forms that all 9 dimensions have contributed to. You would recognize the insect ant form or praying mantis in another dimension in another star system as the intelligent specie dominant; yet here is experienced as just a tiny pest.

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Remembering the early Outer Limits episode when aliens landed on Earth. The presumed benevolent aliens had little pamphlet books entitled : "To Serve Man".

At the end of the episode it was discovered that the pamphlets were really cookbooks.
edit on 16-2-2020 by charlyv because: spelling , where caught

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 10:16 PM
link   

I could get behind that. That is a lot to think about. Thanx.

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 10:23 PM
link   

I could get behind that. That is a lot to think about. Thanx.

..and there is so much more....

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 10:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: charlyv
Remembering the early Outer Limits episode when aliens landed on Earth. The presumed benevolent aliens had little pamphlet books entitled : "To Serve Man".
At the end of the episode it was discovered that the pamphlets were really cookbooks.

Wild truths (so frightening to the child). The amorphous organic being that escaped the lab that stood by the river and applied algae to its body in order to feed. The Electrical (tin foil) Man in the tower..the giant ants under the bridge....too many to reference.

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Please expand further then. I appreciate anything you can tell me about this experience.

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Please expand further then. I appreciate anything you can tell me about this experience.

Do you remember the moment you experienced self awareness? That would be the instance in which you consciously realized you are animating a body in an unfamiliar environment (who are these people) you are not completely in control of?

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 10:41 PM
link   

How is that tied into human abductions tho? If this experience is so valuable, why are we getting plucked like chickens by a more evolved being?

Thank you.

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 10:42 PM
link   
DP
edit on 16-2-2020 by TheAlleghenyGentleman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 10:56 PM
link   

How is that tied into human abductions tho? If this experience is so valuable, why are we getting plucked like chickens by a more evolved being? Thank you.

Process. The human did not evolve (sub specie/DNA practice contributions only) it was designed as a perfect vehicle; just as the Jaguar, the Lion, Elephant; the African ecosystem. You are experiencing the hay day of human design, you are living within a TSI environment that only exists here (no where else). When out of physical body (your normal existence) there is no such thing. Everything is happening at the same time. The Zeta-Reticuli (greys) are attempting to back or re-engineer a DNA failure in their future physicality that will kill them. You need to understand they are not bound by time and can (like a Disney Ride) come and go within this world to correct their failures. As they are us in the future they are taking samples..I am living proof of this. It surprises me they have not unintentionally violated "the Gene Roddenberry" prime directive.

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 11:06 PM
link   

So the greys from Zeti-reticuli are humans from the future. If we pointed a telescope at Z-R, what would we see?

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 11:19 PM
link   

So the greys from Zeti-reticuli are humans from the future. If we pointed a telescope at Z-R, what would we see?

I do not know. I think the coords of 270009847B are more interesting.

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Why is that and what are the numbers you posted?

posted on Feb, 17 2020 @ 01:55 AM
link   
I first posted this link in thread regarding war fighting capabilities in the “near space” environment, but the article does touch upon the event in Phoenix, AZ.

www.thedrive.com...

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join