It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could the 4th dimension be all things paranormal and unknown?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 12:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

The old mediums used to illustrate it as a radio dial where one tunes into the reality they resonate with at a conscious level, but all "stations" coexisted in the same space-time. When one died, their consciousness shifted out of the physical focus.

Then again, 5 or 6 teensy extra dimensions are posited in the leading theories of physics, and there are undoubtedly undreamt of things waiting to be discovered and so anything is at least possible.

With entanglement information can be manipulated into the brain to surface to conscious awareness. Some people can manipulate their bodies to listen to hidden information (some see pictures/some can hear inside/some get logic information that increase in complexity after each iteration).

posted on Feb, 15 2020 @ 01:04 AM
link   
a reply to: game over man

" Could the 4th dimension be all things paranormal and unknown? "

Only Time will tell ........

posted on Feb, 16 2020 @ 11:42 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut
Flatland has no concept of height nor depth 2D.
We live in a 3 dimensional world and Gravity can be explained by the curvature of 4 dimensional space time. Einstein's equations used the 4x4 Space Time Matrix. Although there's no physical proof higher dimensions exist yet, there's mathematical evidence proving they do. This is not based on spiritual mumbo jumbo but on evidence from the top mathematicians in the world. Scientist use the example an ant on a cable. From far away the cable seems 1 dimensional to us. To quantify where the ant is you just need 1 number, the distance from one of the ends . But there's another dimension that curls up around the cable visible as you get closer to it . From a distance you are unable to see the curvature but it exists nethertheless . Some scientists believe there maybe 6 curled up dimensional shapes all around us called
Calabi- Yay Space. String Theory predicts this right up to 10 dimensions. 3+1 space time and 6 Calabi-Yau Space = 10 dimensions. All proven mathematically.

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 07:43 AM
link   
We live in a cross cap manifold, 2D in 3D space. Evidenced by the fact every orbit has only one anchor point.

The 4th dimension is the dynamic work of the Right hand of God.

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Are dimensions, not degrees of freedom ?
x,y,z
rx,ry,rz,r.w
sx,sy,sz
t

posted on Feb, 21 2020 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Dimensions are thought to be invisible to humans, just as is infrared light. This is not true. laser light pulses rapidly, light-sensing cells in the retina sometimes get a double hit of infrared energy. When that happens, the eye is able to detect light that falls outside the visible spectrum or perhaps another dimension? This is where I believe time comes into the equation: Although the length of time between pulses was so short that it couldn't be noticed by the naked eye, the existence of those pulses was very important in allowing people to see this invisible light."

Normally, a particle of light, called a photon, is absorbed by the retina, which then creates a molecule called a photopigment, which begins the process of converting light into vision. In standard vision, each of a large number of photopigments absorbs a single photon.

But packing a lot of photons in a short pulse of the rapidly pulsing laser light makes it possible for two photons to be absorbed at one time by a single photopigment, and the combined energy of the two light particles is enough to activate the pigment and allow the eye to see what normally is invisible.
I know this scientific experiment to be true as I can see these things from another dimension through the use of digital technology (camera) .light of shorter or longer wavelengths doesn't excite our eyes' receptors — so most humans can't see anything beyond red (infrared) or violet (ultraviolet) on the electromagnetic spectrum of light. ...However, in my case when I use my mobile camera which is more sensitive to light than human eyes are, it "sees" the infrared light that is invisible to most, the pixels glow a violet colour and over the years I've trained my eyes to spot these invisible entities. Want to see one?

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Probably in between the 4th an the 5th, since the fourth could be linear, while five all over the place with infinite probabilities an what ifs to what's in stone.

Dont get me started on ten an how it becomes a 1 again, all the while there the 11th.
edit on 22-2-2020 by Specimen88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2020 @ 11:21 AM
link   
By far the simplest explanation for what dimensions are and how they function.

Try not to think about why you need a high school student to tell you basic physics.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join