It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 3

page: 344
<< 341  342  343    345  346  347 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 04:29 AM
link   
a reply to: MelconC

stock up on vitamin c and start taking a lot of it. China needs to be brought to heel.

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 04:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: ARM1968

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed
a reply to: agenda51

Stay safe and hang in there. Sounds like the bigger threat where your at is other people

Make no mistake it's not the virus that is the real danger, that goes for all of us.

Was it EVER the real danger. 70,000 odd in China infected. Even if that figure was a million it is genuinely nothing. I just cannot help feeling that there is something else at play here. Certainly China’s and now the rest of the worlds reaction suggests something far worse. Do they know something we don’t? I just don’t get the unparalleled reaction.

It's hard to digest, the number are bunk, I don't know where we stand....It's kinda a bit Steven king eerie.

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 04:30 AM
link   
a reply to: redpassion

Just found your reply about the water well, thanks for the info.
My neighbors had their well tested and the results showed that there are to many metals at 50meters. The water becomes consumable when the well is at least 100 meters deep. My water filters don't filter out the metals enough.

sorry for the off topic

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 04:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: agenda51
a reply to: MelconC

stock up on vitamin c and start taking a lot of it. China needs to be brought to heel.

and vit. D3!
Think that is even more important then C since you can't get it out of food

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 04:43 AM
link   
I`ll have an update soon, but ... Japan closed all elementary, junior high and high schools including schools for the handicap today. No word yet on the universities.
edit on 0200000048572020-02-27T04:57:48-06:00574802am4 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 04:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Foxtree
2 more cases in uk total now 15

twitter.com...

Oh crap. Apparently one of those is being treated in London, the other Liverpool

2 new cases confirmed in England, UK; one of them came back from Italy and the other from Tenerife, Spain

twitter.com...

New case in Valencia, Spain was confirmed in a soccer fan who traveled to Milan for a champions league game on February 19; about 2,500 fans from Valencia traveled to northern Italy that day - El Pais

twitter.com...

These were most likely fans that visited recent Champions League (football) matches held in massive stadiums with 100s of thousands of people. I would not at all be surprised to see a big surge in cases within those cities that hosted these matches (Spain, Italy, UK, France, etc) not to mention where the away/traveling fans go back to (sometimes thousands of traveling fans per a club)
edit on 27/2/20 by Navieko because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 04:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic
I`ll have an update soon, but ... Japan closes all elementary, junior high and high schools including schools for the handicap. No word yet on the universities.

Thanks for Updates MIM!!

Hopefully you can give update at some point in time on Tour bus operator that was "recovered" on Feb 1, only to have chest pains & sore throat this week - she is now experiencing round 2 of coronavirus infection

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 04:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: GlobalGold

I`ll have an update soon, but ... Japan closes all elementary, junior high and high schools including schools for the handicap. No word yet on the universities.

Thanks for Updates MIM!!

Hopefully you can give update at some point in time on Tour bus operator that was "recovered" on Feb 1, only to have chest pains & sore throat this week - she is now experiencing round 2 of coronavirus infection
oh i have the info on that,stay tune, this computer i cant get it to go down to the next line, have any ideas what maybe wrong thanks

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 04:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Navieko

why " oh crap "

both [ UK cases ] have a clear foriegn travel vector

- if in 7 days - there are clusters of UK patients sourounding both - then its maybe a problem

but at moment its been 9 days - and no secondary infections

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 04:57 AM
link   
Hey folks I just wanted to let you in on some --street talk-- go and withdraw as much money as you can Ill update that on my next update later this evening, but if you read, go to atm and get your money, all of it if possible . like i mention my street talk usually pans out, get this NHK is now using my -street talk- idiom lol hey no bs *am i really that important*

edit on 0200000023002020-02-27T05:00:23-06:00002302am5 by musicismagic because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 05:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: GlobalGold

originally posted by: weirdguy
a reply to: 727Sky

I recall that the CDC had faulty testing kits, there was a problem with one of the reagents used. It's probably already posted in this thread somewhere, but I'll try to find a source to link.

I posted this a couple pages back - This Dr.'s has lots of good info on twitter

Eric Feigl-Ding
@DrEricDing

UPDATE on lab problems: GOOD+BAD news. GOOD: CDC plans to drop the problem reagent from the emergency diagnostic test, and get new #COVID19 tests out quickly. BAD: Even if all public health labs get Test capacity, only ~100 tests/day limit by each lab

Thanks for jogging my memory, I knew that I had read about it somewhere.

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Hey folks I just wanted to let you in on some --street talk-- go and withdraw as much money as you can Ill update that on my next update later this evening, but if you read, go to atm and get your money, all of it if possible . like i mention my street talk usually pans out, get this NHK is now using my -street talk- idiom lol hey no bs *am i really that important*

Money to buy food and water....if Its that bad just buy food and water...

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 05:04 AM
link   
Remember that alleged military document about the nanites, mass civil unrest quelling something-or-other?

In a nutshell were all infected with some kind of inert microscopic receivers that activate when they receive a signal, and make you feel like your sick.

It listed abunch of companies like pepsico and fritolay etc....

Ever since this all started i keep thinking about that document but cant find it now...

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 05:07 AM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape
I'm not just talking about those 2 cases. I'm talking about the hundreds of thousands of football fans that have been traveling to/from these matches that were held in stadiums with a crazily dense population environment. Looking at where these confirmed cases came from and the timeframe along with the clubs that faced off (Liverpool FC played against Athletico Madrid over a week ago for example) -- it seems quite a logical possibility that they were fans traveling to/from these matches.

I haven't seen any more to those stories though, if you have better sources detailing their movement history please share. But the point is, it seems to me these Champions League matches could be an extremely effective boost for this virus to really spread through Europe. I wouldn't be surprised for the next round of the matches (couple weeks away) to be postponed or the tournament temporarily suspended if a big rise in confirmed cases within these Cities/Countries that hosted matches.
edit on 27/2/20 by Navieko because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 05:13 AM
link   
Up to 60 in the US.

covid19info.live...

My company banned all travel till April 1 even within the US. Marketing is not happy no winter meeting in Miami.

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 05:16 AM
link   

In historic move, Saudi Arabia suspends travel for pilgrimages to Islam’s holiest sites
From CNN's Tamara Qiblawi in Beirut

Saudi Arabia has suspended pilgrimages to Mecca and Medina for people outside the country over novel coronavirus fears. The kingdom, which bills itself as the custodian of Islam’s two holiest sites, will open religious rituals to residents and nationals only.

via CNN

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 05:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

bnonews.com...

There are currently 82,510 confirmed cases worldwide, including 2,809 fatalities.

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 05:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
First U.S. coronavirus case of unknown origin confirmed in Northern California, CDC says

“It is a confirmed case. There is one in Northern California,” CDC spokesman Scott Pauley told The Sacramento Bee just before 4 p.m. Wednesday.

this admission by me is sensitive... on Feb 5th I bought vitamin suppliments produced in China...
without thinking too much about it, I took daily doses until Feb 15th...

why did I quit? because it hit me like a ton of bricks--- that the vitamin suppliments could very well be 'Spiked' with virus...
just another way to deliver a pathogen that would just Add to the Confusion about the epidemic nature of coronavirus19

needless to say, I kept the thought very private...because it could be said I was having schizophrenic thoughts and Paranoia run-Amok

but since the story broke, i'm just trying to broaden-the-scope of possible sources of getting infected (from the clear-blue-sky)

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 06:06 AM
link   
Heard Trump said the "it's like the flu" thing today. When its clearly documented and scienced 20x flu CFR or more. Flu wordsalad. Never go full flutard.
edit on 27-2-2020 by primalfractal because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 06:07 AM
link   
Here is the definitive update.... "coronavirus" is fake news.

One type of coronavirus is responsible for the COMMON COLD. It's all word games, bozo.

The story of January 2020 coronavirus is only a platform to deliver an encoded message to those with eyes to see and ears to hear. Notice the stock market movement lately? Is there any connection?

Of course.

The film keeps rolling. The propaganda broadcasters keep broadcasting the propaganda.

Stocks go up. Stocks go down. Right on time. You don't know. Shills galore in the Media. All your heroes are just shilling.

top topics

<< 341  342  343    345  346  347 >>

join