It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 3

page: 343
<< 340  341  342    344  345  346 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 02:49 AM
link   
a reply to: agenda51

Stay safe and hang in there. Sounds like the bigger threat where your at is other people

Make no mistake it's not the virus that is the real danger, that goes for all of us.

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 02:50 AM
link   
This aint isreal... this is NWO illuminati georgia guidestone stuff. we wont ever know the real truth.

Good thing is it should lead to more nationalism around the world, individual independence etc. etc. Bad news is a bunch of old people are going to die taking history with them. Welcome to modern warefare were propoganda, untraceable weapons, immigration, and economic terrorism have taken the place of ground troops and nukes.

Sick bastards are desperate useing bioweapons. Bunch of jerkoff that want to take everyones guns and culture while they poison us.

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 02:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: musicismagic

That is the system that Japan has. That is why each city has a special phone number to call. If sick then you go to special place first. I hope America goes that route.

I would be absolutely amazed if we could implement something this logical.
edit on 27-2-2020 by drussell41 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 02:56 AM
link   
a reply to: drussell41

that wont fly in America. Most people want to be left the hell alone. I will stay home and self quarantine before I go spend the night with a bunch of crackheads all night. Most of them would not even speak english.

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 02:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: agenda51

that wont fly in America. Most people want to be left the hell alone. I will stay home and self quarantine before I go spend the night with a bunch of crackheads all night. Most of them would not even speak english.

If they have crack why would that matter...

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 03:05 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

crackheads are like any other drug addicts........ Unpredictable, aggressive, losers that exhist in a fantasy world where only they have had hardships. This leads to a false sense of importance and results in primal, instinctive, compulsive, and dangerous behavior outside societal norms.

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 03:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: agenda51

You're right, and I agree with you. For so many reasons.
edit on 27-2-2020 by drussell41 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 03:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop

originally posted by: Agit8dChop

Prime Minister Scott Morrison has moved Australia into pandemic mode, as the coronavirus spreads to 42 countries across the world.

“We’re effectively operating now on the basis that there is one, a pandemic,” Morrison said, declaring the government was now activating its emergency plan.

7news.com.au...

Its strange..

the whole world took its time to close borders/flights and kept saying this wasnt a big deal..

now suddenly, those same countries are changing course and preparing for a panedmic.

“We believe the risk of a global pandemic is very much upon us and as a result, as a government, we need to take the steps necessary to prepare for such a pandemic.”

they know more than they're letting on

After thinking about this for a while... I'm starting to think this is just Scott Morrison trying to distrct the people from the sports payment scandal thats erupting.

For those that dont know, large government grants were approved for sporting associations that were friends/political allies of people in his government.

Scott Morrison came out in the beginning and said he had no knowledge of the payments.

unfortunately, it came out yesterday that 120+ emails were found to his office discussing the payments.

This could be a smoke screen.. Australia hasnt had any new infections

I totally agree that distraction could very well be part of his quip, was he having an affair with the sports minister too apparently yeah?

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 03:14 AM
link   
2 more cases in uk total now 15

twitter.com...

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 03:22 AM
link   
The Blame Game:

Will China attempt to deflect blame?
Who will blame who for the virus?
Where was it engineered?
Who concocted the virus?
What are the viruses component parts?

Will we ever get to know who was responsible?

Will it end in conflict or just fade away if the virus runs its course and falls away?

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 03:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Stay safe and hang in there. Sounds like the bigger threat where your at is other people

Make no mistake it's not the virus that is the real danger, that goes for all of us.

Was it EVER the real danger. 70,000 odd in China infected. Even if that figure was a million it is genuinely nothing. I just cannot help feeling that there is something else at play here. Certainly China’s and now the rest of the worlds reaction suggests something far worse. Do they know something we don’t? I just don’t get the unparalleled reaction.

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 03:37 AM
link   
Agit8tedchops: have you checked your PMs lately?

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 03:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: weirdguy
a reply to: 727Sky

I recall that the CDC had faulty testing kits, there was a problem with one of the reagents used. It's probably already posted in this thread somewhere, but I'll try to find a source to link.

I posted this a couple pages back - This Dr.'s has lots of good info on twitter

Eric Feigl-Ding
@DrEricDing

UPDATE on lab problems: GOOD+BAD news. GOOD: CDC plans to drop the problem reagent from the emergency diagnostic test, and get new #COVID19 tests out quickly. BAD: Even if all public health labs get Test capacity, only ~100 tests/day limit by each lab

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 03:39 AM
link   
a reply to: ARM1968

it only has to generate enough fear to shut down economies and cause massive civil unrest. Its just a tool to serve as a catalyst. Once a worldwide depression happens everyone will scream for government and authoritainships to save them.

Trump is doing the right things. We are in good shape. When the outbreak happens We are ready. Keep the populace calm and rational. A panic and civil unrest will kill more people than the virus.

Now... on an individual level...... 99% are fat slobs with compromised immune systems and cant run a mile whithout fainting.

clean food, clean water, good nutrition, exercise etc. etc. all this leads to strong immune systems. Take Iodine and 6000 Vit C everyday and you are in good shape. I guess people were not paying attention two years ago when the Trump administration was telling people to have food stocks.

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 03:40 AM
link   
WOW!

20 new countries have confirmed their first cases in the past 7 days

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 03:42 AM
link   
South Korea has announced another 171 cases of the novel coronavirus, bringing the total to 505 in the past 24 hours.

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 03:55 AM
link   
relax... its not going to be containable. They have been talking about the speed that this spreads since it first got out. The trick is going to be slowing the spread so its incremental in its impact on economies both domestic and world wide.

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Right. It's the economic impact that everyone should worry about. Gasoline prices shot up 25cents @ gallon here in the Chicago area after that CDC nutjob (Rod Rosenstein's sister), intentionally ginned up panic Tuesday morning.

It will be a short-lived economic impact, but painful for certain sectors. Goes to show you how fragile our systems are.

God help us if a REAL global pandemic that kills millions of people were to strike. A global depression would result and last for years.

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 04:18 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

they will probably do it someday. Gotta love evil scientists. When they are not lieing about BS propoganda talking points they are creating nucler bombs, bioweapons, poisoning food, developing ways to destroy DNA etc. etc. Universities are the training and development centers...... funded by taxpayers and student debt.

NWO folk are crafty.

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 04:24 AM
link   
Hello ATS, I am a longtime lurker, firsttime poster. Here in Germany our Minister of Health has been claiming for the last weeks that there is nothing to worry about and no reason for a panic. Now we have our first cases of inland transmission of covid19 and guess what? The people infected celebrated the carnival in Cologne. If you have never been there: Imagine more than a million people dancing and singing in the streets, literally sharing drinks and kisses. Now our Minister of Health switches over to "we cannot isolate the virus anymore - still no reason to panic". While schools and official buildings in a small town in North Rhine-Westphalia are closed nothing else is been done.

Another thing: If the virus doesn't kick us, economy will. There are so many companies here relying on trade with China and their containers will cease to come right now (it takes them normally 4 to 6 weeks to be shipped to Europe). If the Chinese should decide to lift the quarantine right now (they won't), shipments would be here no sooner than 6 weeks, since the production has to be started all over. We are talking about a gap of more than one month of supplies.

Well, I don't panic, but I have been buying noodles, water, beans and medical supplies for the next weeks.

top topics

<< 340  341  342    344  345  346 >>

join