It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -24-

page: 118
<< 115  116  117    119  120  121 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 08:18 PM
link   
BlackRock Co-founder Barbara Novick stepping down.

Major CEOs who stepped down in the past month:

- DISNEY
- MASTERCARD
- LBRANDS
- UBER EATS
- HULU
- MGM
- IBM
- LINKEDIN
- NESTLE
- SALESFORCE co-CEO

Could it be?

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 08:19 PM
link   
The DJT lawsuit against the NYPravda is interesting.

500k articles on "russia collusion" as immutable fact is not really an opinion.

It begs the question: During discovery does DJT get to DECLAS documents related to "leaking" etc.? Timing is everything, if the cases on the area are done then DECLAS on Ali Watkins Wolfe etc. should be in order.

If so, methinks NYPravda folks might want to run for cover.

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 08:23 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I saw something about this today and haven't had a chance to verify each and every one. I guess it really is true. Wow!

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow

- DISNEY
- MASTERCARD
- LBRANDS
- UBER EATS
- HULU
- MGM
- IBM
- LINKEDIN
- NESTLE
- SALESFORCE co-CEO

Could it be?

Less than half of BlackRock’s original slate of eight co-founders will remain at the firm once Novick leaves.

The news of Novick’s departure comes months after BlackRock announced the exit of Mark Wiseman, global head of active equities, following a violation of the company’s “relationships at work policy”.

Blackrock

#winning

Hot Pockets heiress sentenced to 5 months in prison for role in college admissions scandal

She's going to jail for the wrong crime. I've heard more when one story - in my small world, of children eating nothing but Hotpockets. One young boy in foster care hell ate only hot pockets - ONLY.

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

He was asked about this lawsuit in the press conference today. He did not elaborate much because he was trying to keep the topic on the CoronaVirus, but I did hear him say that "more is coming about that" (paraphrasing).

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Sorry, my arse, she knew full well. Good, 5 months better than just probation. Many years ago that was me behind a keyboard with coffee and hotpocket. Had a freezer full of every poison flavor.

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Sorry, my arse, she knew full well. Good, 5 months better than just probation. Many years ago that was me behind a keyboard with coffee and hotpocket. Had a freezer full of every poison flavor.

Good Lord, you have a cast iron gut.😲

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 08:59 PM
link   
The 17% (Feb 25, 2020)
It's worse today. (watch to end)

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Ex FBI unit chief blows whistle on Comey, McCabe over warrantless spying

he FBI agent who ran the bureau’s warrantless spying program said Wednesday he warned ex-Director James Comey and his deputy, Andrew McCabe that the program was a useless waste of taxpayer money that needlessly infringed Americans’ civil liberties but his bosses refused to take action.

Retired Special Agent Bassem Youssef ran the FBI’s Communications Analysis Unit from late 2004 until his retirement in late 2014. He told Just the News he fears the deeply flawed program, which was started in response to the Sept. 11 attacks, was allowed to keep going to give Americans a false sense of security in the war on terror and possibly to enable inappropriate spying, such as that which targeted President Trump’s 2016 campaign.

The audit showed that while the program had generated two moderate leads for counterterrorism cases, it had not helped thwart dozens of terrorism attacks as officials had claimed, despite costing tens of millions of dollars per year.

In fact, the program was generating large numbers of “false negatives and positives,” Youssef said.

The audit, he added, also showed “there was collateral damage in terms of civil liberties” of Americans whose phone records were unnecessarily searched or who were falsely identified as connected to terrorism.

More at the link. This program does not seem to be related to FISA but related to NSA in particular. Maybe the 702 about querys.

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 09:07 PM
link   

edit on 26-2-2020 by CanadianMason because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 09:09 PM
link   

So what? CEOs step down from time to time. Do you think this is some new trend? Get real.

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 09:29 PM
link   

While mainstream scientists continue to perform mental gymnastics to insist that the new coronavirus wasn't man-made, new research from scientists in China and Europe reveal that the disease happens to have an 'HIV-like mutation' which allows it to bind with human cells up to 1,000 times stronger than the Sars virus, according to SCMP.

While mainstream scientists continue to perform mental gymnastics to insist that the new coronavirus wasn't man-made, new research from scientists in China and Europe reveal that the disease happens to have an 'HIV-like mutation' which alZero Hedgelows it to bind with human cells up to 1,000 times stronger than the Sars virus, according to SCMP.

Remember this came out earlier and main stream scientists gave it no credibility saying it was a normal mutation.

I suspect they are covering for this because of their own experimentation but more probably not to cause a panic. The early reports stated the HIV 1 virus was inserted (which because of placement could not be happenstance) would cause the virus to maintain it''s life.

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 09:32 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

Yeah, even people here at ATS have been attacking others who took the time to research this thing.

It is definitely manmade. No state wants to admit it though.

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

The Snowman has been commenting on this in his most recent tweets regards to NSA surveillance.

twitter.com...

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 09:49 PM
link   
This one has all the elements...

Former Executive Director of Nonprofit Sentenced for Illegally Diverting Charity Funds to Unnamed State Senator and Convicted Lobbyist

U.S. District Judge Susan O. Hickey sentenced Jerry Walsh, 72, of Magnolia, Arkansas, who previously pleaded guilty to one count of conspiracy to misapply the nonprofit’s funds without authority from the board of directors. Judge Hickey also ordered Walsh to pay $515,631.56 in restitution.

Walsh admitted that beginning in 2013, while serving as executive director for SAYS, he agreed to divert SAYS funds to convicted lobbyist Milton “Rusty” Cranford and an unnamed Arkansas state senator in exchange for the state senator’s influence in protecting the nonprofit’s state contracts with the Arkansas Department Health Services (DHS) and DHS’ Division of Youth Services (DYS).

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Pressure mounts on Bayer CEO to fix legal problems as chairman quits

The departure of Bayer (BAYGn.DE) Chairman Werner Wenning will turn up the heat on CEO Werner Baumann to resolve the healthcare to agriculture group’s legal problems, two of the firm’s biggest German shareholders said on Wednesday.

More Bayer problems...

Jury awards $265 million to Bader Farms in lawsuit against Bayer, BASF

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 10:01 PM
link   
This was an intersting post on the 8 that went up a couple hours ago if its est time anyway. On a previous bread someone posted a pic of Spielberg, Hanks, and Streep. Calling them pedo royalty. Im not claiming it is Q or anything, but perhaps a helper maybe? Some interesting connections regardless with little paths left to trail down. Thought maybe some of you might be interested in seeing it.

This came up on the new bread in reference to it:

Who is Streep's brother?

Who did he marry?

What school named after her father?

Who is a trustee? (Have a 'Kiss')

Mack Mclarty?

AMERICAN TRANSPORTATION CORPORATION

Now folded into INTERNATIONAL HARVESTER

now known as Navistar.

McCormick family started IH with their McCormick REAPER.

And WHO helped American Transportation Corporation form?

BILL CLINTON.

Who supplies the Navistar iteration of AmTran?

HSM (Hickory Spring Manufacturing)

And who did ALL these companies look to for poly/rubber?

BFGOODRICH.

Connection to John Baring?

Consolidate, sell up the food chain.

They OWN YOUR LABOR

They OWN YOUR ENERGY

They OWN YOUR CURRENCY

Which they deflate lowering the value of your labor, always must work harder just to keep up.

They THINK YOU ARE SHEEP

As they REAP the fruits of their control.

As they devour the APPLE of the people.

It's a wicked web.

I'll tell you, this is a literal witch hunt.

Find the witches who coordinate the cult originally laid on the central rail system and the Vanderbilt spread throughout the world.

It's getting very personal. Revenge would be very sweet.

If only we can drop the Hammer.
edit on 2/26/20 by onehuman because: typo

edit on 2/26/20 by onehuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Remember this guy, Cyrus A Parsa, The A.I. Organization, he just filed another lawsuit on behalf of humanity against the cabal. Don't know if this guy is for real or scam. Says he needs alot of funding. Yea, going after the cabal in court is going to need more than gofundme.

Obama, Google, Bidens, Clinton, Schmidt, Sued in Fed Court, Weaponized AI Bio-Tech Transfer, Endangering the Lives of All People, Complicity to Slave Camps, China

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 10:02 PM
link   
You can smell the Panic... Unbalanced Forces, Perish in the Void...
Meanwhile in OUR Timeline....
🎶Wash away my troubles, wash away my pain🎶
The Road to Shambala

- DISNEY
- MASTERCARD
- LBRANDS
- UBER EATS
- HULU
- MGM
- IBM
- LINKEDIN
- NESTLE
- SALESFORCE co-CEO

Could it be?

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 10:13 PM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

I actually know (knew) some of Bachmann’s kids when they were in high school. Solid family, at least in my interactions. Haven’t heard much about her recently...

new topics

top topics

<< 115  116  117    119  120  121 >>

join