It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- -24-

page: 120
<< 117  118  119    121  122  123 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 12:27 AM
link   
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow
Maybe Q advised us to keep track of the resignations, because at some point, most of them will be arrested. Then we'll be able to use hindsight to say, "Ah ha.. that's why Q told us to keep track of the resignations!".

Durham could have said, "Would you like to be arrested as the head of _______ Company, or would you prefer to reduce the embarrassment, and be arrested with a much dimmer spotlight on you? If you prefer the later, resign your position before xx/xx/xxxx."

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 12:30 AM
link   
a reply to: SuperStudChuck
Neat article (for CNN). Thank-you for posting its link.

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 12:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: EndtheMadnessNow
a reply to: SuperStudChuck

Wow, ain't that something. She strikes me as a good heart person. She has not tweeted (@MicheleBachmann) in 3 years.

Was she the person whose Dad was a NVIXIM pimp, and used their home for "activities"?

I think you're thinking of Kirsten Gillibrand's father.

Yeah..that's it! When people fade from the spotlight, my memory of what they did, fades also. (Except Barack Obama, who ruined my industry!)

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 12:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords
a reply to: crankyoldman

He was asked about this lawsuit in the press conference today. He did not elaborate much because he was trying to keep the topic on the CoronaVirus, but I did hear him say that "more is coming about that" (paraphrasing).

Phrases like "more is coming about that" are being repeated by more high-profile people. Carter Page told Sean Hannity on Monday that by the end of this week, "more is coming, which will be quite shocking".

Now I see what Carter Page was referring to. He has a book coming out that will reveal new details about SPYGATE.

www.foxnews.com...

I assume it's been approved by Lt. Col Alexander Vindman's brother? Err...nevermind. He's gone too. Yay!

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Isn't that interesting...

Filipino TV station commenting on a Filipino Court issuing a warrant against @HW_BEAT_THAT (Frederick Brennan).

Brennan was the founder of #8chan. Brennan has actively attempted to take down #8chan and #8Kun.

Patriots seem to be having quite a few victories recently❗️
Source: twitter.com...

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 01:50 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

Harry was fine until Markel came along. 'Nuff said.

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 01:50 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Haha, Watkins justice. I knew that little troll would eventually get what is due.

Biden & Cher??
If I could turn back time... I wouldn’t.

"Do you believe in life after Trump?"

twitter.com...

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 01:56 AM
link   
a reply to: CoramDeo

Cheers

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 02:07 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2

LOL! Had to steal that one.

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 03:00 AM
link   
I've heard a fair amount of commentary about Trump not looking like a paragon of health.

Here's Joe, sans make-up and airbrushing.

Cheers

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 04:08 AM
link   
a reply to: F2d5thCavv2
Make-up does wonders for Hillary too. She's actually Halloween Scary without it.

(post by EmergencyGlass removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 07:34 AM
link   
US troops arrive in Germany for 'Defender Europe 20' military maneuvers

A massive trans-Atlantic military exercise has gotten underway with over 40,000 US troops and military vehicles expected to arrive in Europe. It is the largest US troop movement across the Atlantic in 25 years.

msn

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper
a reply to: pheonix358

Harry was fine until Markel came along. 'Nuff said.

And Germany Jerry was fine until Merkel came along. 'Nuff said!

Cheers
edit on 27-2-2020 by F2d5thCavv2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Notable...

170 peak, current(ly) sitting at 100. ["Normal" 7.8ish]

Study: The Human Body Responds To Sharp Changes In Solar & Geomagnetic Activity

Now, the Institute has published new research which suggests that daily autonomic nervous system activity not only responds to changes in solar and geomagnetic activity, but also synchronizes with the time-varying magnetic fields associated with geomagnetic field-line resonances and Schumann resonances.

Those paying attention don't need a study to validate this of course. Nothing is random. If one cannot perceive the connections it does not mean they are not there. DD observed a bit ago how a perfectly set 17 data drop out occurred on the resonance graph. Awareness drew the attention to the connection.

SG and many other observed that January felt like a year, for me Feb seems like a day or two.

The latter point is related to the former.

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 10:43 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Possible Headline: Pope Francis catches CoronaVirus, just 1 day after mingling with a crowd. (Incubation period shortened for his highness)

twitter.com...

edit on 2/27/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Covid-19 Infects Iranian Vice President, Kills Iran Ambassador To Vatican
zerohedge

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Possible Headline: Pope Francis catches CoronaVirus, just 1 day after mingling with a crowd.

twitter.com...

link

It's almost like it's a badge of honor.

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Boy, the media has everyone acting like good little robots about this corona bologna virus!

top topics

<< 117  118  119    121  122  123 >>

join