It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iowa Caucus results

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: face23785

originally posted by: carewemust

SURPRISE!
"glitchy" Iowa Caucus app firm run by HRC campaign veterans.

Tech firm started by Clinton campaign veterans is linked to Iowa caucus reporting debacle

An app created by a tech firm run by veterans of Hillary Clinton’s 2016 presidential campaign is taking heat for the unprecedented delay in reporting Democratic caucus results from Iowa.

The firm behind the app reportedly is Shadow, an affiliate of ACRONYM, a Democratic nonprofit founded in 2017 “to educate, inspire, register, and mobilize voters,” according to its website. Shadow started out as Groundbase, a tech developer co-founded by Gerard Niemira and Krista Davis, who worked for the tech team on Clinton’s campaign for the 2016 Democratic nomination.

www.latimes.com...

THAT IS HUGE! It was programmed to self-destruct if Bernie Sanders took a big lead?

...or if Biden came in 4th or 5th.

this did come out in someone's favor: Biden's. He was likely going to get bad headlines today for losing and Sanders or Warren was going to have good ones, and instead the headlines are all about the SNAFU.

Like the old saying goes, who benefited? That's where to start looking.

---------------------------------------

Yep - exactly.
The idea that the Democrats got bad reporting from a coding error in an app is totally ridiculous.
It would have been tested before being used.
This is just simply a case of the Democrats hiding the results long enough to eiher fix them or manage the message... Just moving Biden to say 20% instead of 11% and shaving a bit off all the other candidates will suffice to keep Bidens head above water.

Whatever, the Democrats have humiliated themselves in front of the world. These ar the same incompetent (and/or corrupt) idiots who want to people's healthcare!

edit on 4/2/2020 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 12:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

SURPRISE!

Tech firm started by Clinton campaign veterans is linked to Iowa caucus reporting debacle

An app created by a tech firm run by veterans of Hillary Clinton’s 2016 presidential campaign is taking heat for the unprecedented delay in reporting Democratic caucus results from Iowa.

The firm behind the app reportedly is Shadow, an affiliate of ACRONYM, a Democratic nonprofit founded in 2017 “to educate, inspire, register, and mobilize voters,” according to its website. Shadow started out as Groundbase, a tech developer co-founded by Gerard Niemira and Krista Davis, who worked for the tech team on Clinton’s campaign for the 2016 Democratic nomination.

www.latimes.com...

THAT IS HUGE! It was programmed to self-destruct if Bernie Sanders took a big lead?

this did come out in someone's favor: Biden's. He was likely going to get bad headlines today for losing and Sanders or Warren was going to have good ones, and instead the headlines are all about the SNAFU.

Yep - exactly.
The idea that the Democrats got bad reporting from a coding error in an app is totally ridiculous.

They REFUSED the offer to have it tested beforehand.

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 12:51 PM
link   

SURPRISE!

www.latimes.com...

Yep - exactly.

They REFUSED the offer to have it tested beforehand.

I heard they refused to have DHS security test it... I'd say it was well tested by the Democrats and did exactly what they wanted it to do - but they got caught.

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 12:53 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

make one wonder who's behind the message being forced on the voters, and what the true goal of these people are?

(Sad masked push on a thread I made a while ago)
(And this one too)

To me it's clearly an badly done Synarchist attempt to control the population using Trotskyist methods, or S/T as I like to call them. Funny how without George Bush sr their whole plan falls apart due to a real lack of leadership. How much does anyone want to bet that none of the caucauses even matter when it comes to the "DNC" picks their candidate later this year?

edit on 4-2-2020 by Guyfriday because: Because ??? hum ....

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 12:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

originally posted by: ketsuko
I don't know. This is the year things changed, and this is the year they done gone and effed it up.

The whole concept of a caucus, standing in the corners of rooms and not using secret ballots in a time consuming process that often excludes people from attending who work late or care for others seems bizarrely outdated when there are much more simple and inclusive methods to vote.

Iowa needs to stop being different for the sake of being different.

I agree.

It looks like a high school dance where all the girls are in the middle dancing and all the boys are on the fringes trying to work up the nerve to talk to one of them.

What a joke of a system...

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

Just like the failed launch of their aca healthcare website in October 2013!

I so remember that debacle.

I was doing some contract IT work for a different part of the government at the time and a friend who knew something about the efforts to launch that site said, and I quote: "It's a total clusterf#ck".

Indeed...lol!

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Maybe one of the things the Democrats want to take attention away from...

The turn out from Democrats was much lower than expected.

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Funny thought, anyone have the phone app on their phone right now? I'm wondering if the app was made to extract more than just your decision on it and instead pulled all kinds of personal data from your phone. This could explain such a simple system didn't work as well as it was suppose to.

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Says it ALL:

twitter.com...

Bernie won...Biden bombed.

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

All IPs are logged, every time a web page is accessed. Anonymity is only because that information is not available to authorities, and those it is available to don't care.

Well, I have a one word rebuttal to your post:

Tor.

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Riffrafter

All IPs are logged, every time a web page is accessed. Anonymity is only because that information is not available to authorities, and those it is available to don't care.

Well, I have a one word rebuttal to your post:

Tor.

Tor is also traceable - whilst it bounces from IP to IP, you can still be tracked.

link   
Iowa Democrats who are good people did random checks on the data that was being collected by the app. They are too polite to call corruption. This was Hillary working the system again and getting caught. Now all results are being tallied by hand and sent in through phone.

link   

Says it ALL:

twitter.com...

Bernie won...Biden bombed.

That woman is an absolute joke.

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: BillyJoeeOzark
This was Hillary working the system again and getting caught. Now all results are being tallied by hand and sent in through phone.

I heard they ALSO reported their phone system was not working.

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Funny how the Washington Post subtext says "Democracy dies in the darkness", and the "so-called" issues at the Iowa caucus was caused by a company called "Shadows Inc"? It's almost like everyone's in on the joke but nobody realizes that they are also the punchline.

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: BillyJoeeOzark
This was Hillary working the system again and getting caught. Now all results are being tallied by hand and sent in through phone.

I heard they ALSO reported their phone system was not working.

The precinct captains had to listen to music for over an hour and then were disconnected.

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Hearing that Biden may be going to court to stop the release of results...
Democrat Party imploding!

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: RalagaNarHallas

ha dont think that will happen but we may get a brokered convention which is always fun

really early but I can definitely see this
would they recycle Hillary? I'm sure she'd love to run again.
maybe somebody like Kerry?

they seem on the verge of a generational split with the Clintons and Bidens on one end and AOC and her posse opposed.

RNC should run an ad; 'if you liked the Democrat's Iowa Caucus, just wait til they run your health care!'

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Maybe one of the things the Democrats want to take attention away from...

The turn out from Democrats was much lower than expected.

Perhaps they are just waiting for the Democrat Senators to vote in the Impeachment trial. No need for them to know that Biden is not a credible opposition to anyone.

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Riffrafter

UKTruth is correct... there is no way to not trace where a request is coming from.

Think of it this way: if you order something from a company, is there any way to deliver it without telling that company where to deliver it to? Of course not! When you access a web page, you are ordering a product and your device has to tell the server where to send it (your IP address). That information is logged, even with Tor, for various technical reasons. Tor simply deletes it faster and pledges to not give out their information. But the info still exists. It has to.

TheRedneck

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join