It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iowa Caucus results

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 10:02 AM
link   
I think it was the Russians

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 10:08 AM
link   
But yet Trump supposedly needs Russia and Ukraine to beat Biden, LOL. Based on initial ground reports, Biden is going to finish 4 or 5th, LOL. You can't make this # up, wait what?

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 10:14 AM
link   

a reply to: tanstaafl

...is there a process in place to verify the results.

Weiner's Laptop ...

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
SURPRISE!
"glitchy" Iowa Caucus app firm run by HRC campaign veterans.

Tech firm started by Clinton campaign veterans is linked to Iowa caucus reporting debacle

An app created by a tech firm run by veterans of Hillary Clinton’s 2016 presidential campaign is taking heat for the unprecedented delay in reporting Democratic caucus results from Iowa.

The firm behind the app reportedly is Shadow, an affiliate of ACRONYM, a Democratic nonprofit founded in 2017 “to educate, inspire, register, and mobilize voters,” according to its website. Shadow started out as Groundbase, a tech developer co-founded by Gerard Niemira and Krista Davis, who worked for the tech team on Clinton’s campaign for the 2016 Democratic nomination.

www.latimes.com...

THAT IS HUGE! It was programmed to self-destruct if Bernie Sanders took a big lead?

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77
I think it was the Russians

that provided the software or hacked it, or both?

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

SURPRISE!

Tech firm started by Clinton campaign veterans is linked to Iowa caucus reporting debacle

An app created by a tech firm run by veterans of Hillary Clinton’s 2016 presidential campaign is taking heat for the unprecedented delay in reporting Democratic caucus results from Iowa.

The firm behind the app reportedly is Shadow, an affiliate of ACRONYM, a Democratic nonprofit founded in 2017 “to educate, inspire, register, and mobilize voters,” according to its website. Shadow started out as Groundbase, a tech developer co-founded by Gerard Niemira and Krista Davis, who worked for the tech team on Clinton’s campaign for the 2016 Democratic nomination.

www.latimes.com...

THAT IS HUGE! It was programmed to self-destruct if Bernie Sanders took a big lead?

...or if Biden came in 4th or 5th.

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 10:33 AM
link   
What a wonderful start to the 2020 Democrat process. They're so bad with accepting election results by now that they'll fight over this.

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 10:33 AM
link   
So NOW they are recounting all of those paper (back-up) ballots.
Takes time to substitute (count) those to get the result you want.

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Yes, the people who made the app/reporting software for the caucus is a company called Shadow Inc. (how appropriate) and the three leads there look to be around 30 with former experience on the HRC and Obama campaigns. They seek to make "affordable and easy-to-use tools" for progressive politics, parties, groups, etc. Some other workers also apparently have experience working with Google, Apple (but that could be freelance stuff, who knows).

The Iowa DP only paid $60,000 for the app which may seem like a lot of money but in this area is definitely on the cheap/value end. I think it's less likely to be HRC/Obama sabotage and instead just progressive idiots devs not knowing what they're doing, mixed with a bunch of Iowans who don't know how to use the app.

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 10:38 AM
link   

SURPRISE!

www.latimes.com...

CNN reports that the Department of Homeland Security offered to test the Election App, but the Iowa Dim Party told them, "We got this".

(It was hard for the CNN idiots to report that Trump Admin wanted to help, but was turned away.)

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: UKTruth

Well at least Russia didn't have a hand in it right?

Wasn't it Stalin who said its not the vote that counts it's' who counts the votes.

12 hours after we should have results ya got to wonder who exactly is tabulating all the tallies, and seriously how does Pete's camp actually get to pay for the app used?

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 10:41 AM
link   

So NOW they are recounting all of those paper (back-up) ballots.
Takes time to substitute (count) those to get the result you want.

Some were found in precinct trash bags too.

Bernie will now win even bigger in New Hampshire!

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 10:42 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I thought Pelosi asked Gov Whitmer from michigan

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 10:42 AM
link   
The BEST they'll be able to get away with w/o drawing overwhelming suspicion...is to move Biden up from 4th or 5th...to 2nd or 3rd.

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: 35Foxtrot

originally posted by: face23785

a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

No that is not what they are doing.

By the way. Are you hot?

Whoa, be careful, by today's standards that's, like, rape. You know, like challenging someone to a debate is sexual harassment.

It's not "rape, rape."

Just ask Whoopie.

And, anyway... If back in her bartender days AOC poured heavy vodka tonics for me all night, I might just think about "it."

I ain't gonna lie, I think she's attractive. Personality-wise though, I'm not sure I could put up with her long enough to get that far. Looks aren't everything.

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 10:44 AM
link   
So I'm watching all this and starting to wonder if it's time to say:

Elections have consequences!

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Silly,

May I make a request of you?

PLEASE quote the relevant phrase/idea/thought to which you are responding.

I don't often agree with you, but 99% of the time I can't even know if I do or not because you just drop one-liners in response to a person without any relevant context. I guess I'm lazy but I'm not going to scroll back pages to see what specific thought you're answering.

Or, not.

Whatever.

By the way. Are you hot?

You will get an answer in 24 hours....
edit on 4-2-2020 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 10:46 AM
link   

SURPRISE!

www.latimes.com...

I saw a Democrat "strategist" this morning saying the fact that we don't know the results yet shows that it wasn't rigged, because if it was rigged it would've come out in someone's favor.

That makes sense at first, but when you think about it, this did come out in someone's favor: Biden's. He was likely going to get bad headlines today for losing and Sanders or Warren was going to have good ones, and instead the headlines are all about the SNAFU.

Like the old saying goes, who benefited? That's where to start looking.

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

Silly,

May I make a request of you?

PLEASE quote the relevant phrase/idea/thought to which you are responding.

I don't often agree with you, but 99% of the time I can't even know if I do or not because you just drop one-liners in response to a person without any relevant context. I guess I'm lazy but I'm not going to scroll back pages to see what specific thought you're answering.

Or, not.

Whatever.

By the way. Are you hot?

You will get an answer in 24 hours....

I'm not sure Rachel Maddow is gonna give her the answer to that question tonight.

posted on Feb, 4 2020 @ 10:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

SURPRISE!

www.latimes.com...

this did come out in someone's favor: Biden's. He was likely going to get bad headlines today for losing and Sanders or Warren was going to have good ones, and instead the headlines are all about the SNAFU.

Like the old saying goes, who benefited? That's where to start looking.

---------------------------------------
edit on 4-2-2020 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join