It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Corona Virus Updates Part 2

page: 344
<< 341  342  343    345  346  347 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 12:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oppenheimer67

originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: CrazeeWorld777
www.dailymail.co.uk...

London on coronavirus alert: Paramedics in hazmat suits march man out of flat in Paddington after telling bystanders 'we have a confirmed case' amid hunt for anyone who came into contact with capital's first patient

If conirmed, this will be the 2nd one in London in space of 2 days.

And I'm curious - how many confirmed cases of the regular flu? Or pneumonia?

Ridiculous comparison. It's not apples and oranges, it more like an orange in an apple orchard. The apple trees are already established everywhere, like flu, the orange is just an orange. Oh I give up

Don’t give up, educating children is important. I mean we’re about to see the entrance of Necrose, when it has stopped using other names, so the lessons must continue. I feel your pain I really do, but it’s just like potty training. You think you’re getting somewhere, then they sh!t themselves again in public. Frustrating.

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: Foxtree
a reply to: tanstaafl
Can you please stop you're like a parrot.

Sure - as soon as you do the same.

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 12:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Thoughtful1

Well, there goes our global village /global economy mentality.

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: doggodlol
a reply to: AgentAnderson

that's old news like 10 hours at least

It doesnt matter if its old news hun, I come here first thing everyday with my cup of coffee and just now read it so it was new news to me. A tip of the iceberg huh, we all know that its the iceberg underwater that we should be worried about.

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Adphil28

“In the wild for Months”
being since December / January and first cases outside there being end jan/ start feb

That is the problem... you don't know that

I already linked to reports saying it started much earlier, as early as October.

This was way before any travel bans or quarantines.

“Not nearly as bad for the rest of the world” - yet...

Exactly as I have said.

“Number of cases out side China single or low digits” - yes, just like the start in China

Not for nearly this long though.

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Optimal
You have absolutely no comprehension of time frames whatsoever.

I do, but which one do you want to discuss?

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: lostsock

rather have upto date news,

no news yet on china atm for daily deaths, confirmed cases

used to be at 11am gmt

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: doggodlol

yesterday changed reported more cases more deaths,

was reported later too, from what I noticed

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 12:49 PM
link   
A further follow up to my post in which I searched the Beta Sam website for Coronavirus related contracts issued by the federal government. Since my prior post these additional contracts have been listed:

75A50120F33075

Modification0
MCKESSON MEDICAL-SURGICAL INC.
RICHMOND, VA 23233-1484
Unique Entity ID (DUNS)023904428
Ultimate Parent: Entity NameMCKESSON CORPORATION
Ultimate Parent: Unique Entity ID (DUNS)177667227
Department/Ind. AgencyHEALTH AND HUMAN SERVICES, DEPARTMENT OF
OfficeOFFICE OF ACQ MGMT POLICY

Contract Data
Action Obligation $56,556.25
Award Type DELIVERY ORDER
Referenced IDV HHSO100201700028I
Date Signed Feb 8, 2020
NAICS Code SURGICAL APPLIANCE AND SUPPLIES MANUFACTURING (339113)
PSC Code MEDICAL AND SURGICAL INSTRUMENTS, EQUIPMENT, AND SUPPLIES (6515)

75A50120P00012

Modification0
3M COMPANY
SAINT PAUL, MN 55144-1001
Unique Entity ID (DUNS)006173082
Ultimate Parent: Entity Name3M COMPANY
Ultimate Parent: Unique Entity ID (DUNS)006173082

Contract Data
Action Obligation $24,520.86
Award Type PURCHASE ORDER
Referenced IDV
Date Signed Feb 3, 2020
NAICS Code MEDICAL, DENTAL, AND HOSPITAL EQUIPMENT AND SUPPLIES MERCHANT WHOLESALERS (423450)
PSC Code LABORATORY EQUIPMENT AND SUPPLIES (6640)

75A50120P00013

Modification0
ESTES EXPRESS LINES, INC.
RICHMOND, VA 23230-3962
Unique Entity ID (DUNS)002780633
Ultimate Parent: Entity NameESTES EXPRESS LINES INC.
Ultimate Parent: Unique Entity ID (DUNS)002780633

Contract Data
Action Obligation $32,000.00
Award Type PURCHASE ORDER
Referenced IDV
Date Signed Feb 5, 2020
NAICS Code COMMERCIAL AND INDUSTRIAL MACHINERY AND EQUIPMENT (EXCEPT AUTOMOTIVE AND ELECTRONIC) REPAIR AND MAINTENANCE (811310)
PSC Code TRANSPORTATION/TRAVEL/RELOCATION- OTHER: OTHER (V999)

GMP Probe for Novel Coronavirus

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention intends to award a sole source firm fixed price purchase order to Biosearch Technologies for GMP Pro

Department/Ind. Agency
HEALTH AND HUMAN SERVICES, DEPARTMENT OF
Sub-tier
CENTERS FOR DISEASE CONTROL AND PREVENTION
OfficeCDC OFFICE OF ACQUISITION SERVICES

Contract Opportunities
Notice ID75D301-20-Q-71362
Current Date Offers DueFeb 13, 2020
Last Updated Date Feb 11, 2020
Last Published DateFeb 11, 2020
TypeOriginal Combined Synopsis/Solicitation

It is good to see that this is being addressed by the relevant agencies.

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Emergency plan is announced in China.
We know the situation must be really serious when the government is offering tax and rent relief for the Chinese people as part of an emergency plan.
The plan also wants to help small businesses and private companies but what really stands out is this comment

"The cabinet on Wednesday also called on officials to provide machinery and raw materials, especially for MANUFACTURERS OF MEDICAL PRODUCTS".

China has over the years become the worlds' major drug supplier and even more disturbing the main supplier of raw material for India who are the largest producer of generic medications.

Wall Street Journal "China Pledges Stimulus Amid Virus Worries" Feb. 13, 2020

link   

originally posted by: Advantage

a reply to: Advantage

Would tend to agree, will be interesting to see what numbers are published later ( sounds morbid I know sorry to those suffering this ), just to see if it’s similar to yesterday or much less

Well, its gotten to the tipping point where more accurate numbers will have to get out or be put out.. mainly because they cant contain it due to the internet. Suddenly we have all of these adjustments in oversight, counting, diagnostics, movements. Since the start Ive said that I think the real % was more like 15-20% death rate. Mainly because its manner of killing the host... and its behavior of length of living on surfaces and in the dead which is darned long.. and its behavior of having a very long incubation period. Its a perfect storm of icky behaviors.

I have been trying to follow this thread for the last couple days. All i been seeing is YOU FEAR MONGERING!!

'Perfect storm of icky behaviors' '20% death rate' where is your proof for all this/// 'DARNED LONG' is how long
Please show me then what is coronavirus how long it lives
on surfaces is it really air borne? all i see if fluff from these posts why scare people over something
that will be over in april like i read someone post? were not 'all gonna die'

link   

originally posted by: doggodlol
a reply to: lostsock

rather have upto date news,

no news yet on china atm for daily deaths, confirmed cases

used to be at 11am gmt

Dont get overly hung up on statistics and death VS recovered. Youre not getting the right numbers anyway. Today they adjusted, are testing differently, and fired the CCP party heads in Wuhan. Now it allll changed.

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 12:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: ARM1968
Which we have forms of Hurd immunity to.

Please stop with the 'Herd Immunity' mythology.

Pointless and ridiculous question. THIS in novel. Do you not get that?

Of course I do. It also appears to be devastatingly serious - in China.

I am waiting to see what happens outside China, but so far, there is nothing in the numbers to warrant any degree of fear... yet.

link   
a reply to: starfoxxx

you think the people in China living under marshall law consider things to be "fear mongering"?

link   

originally posted by: Oppenheimer67

originally posted by: CrazeeWorld777
www.dailymail.co.uk...

London on coronavirus alert: Paramedics in hazmat suits march man out of flat in Paddington after telling bystanders 'we have a confirmed case' amid hunt for anyone who came into contact with capital's first patient

If conirmed, this will be the 2nd one in London in space of 2 days.

And I'm curious - how many confirmed cases of the regular flu? Or pneumonia?

Ridiculous comparison. It's not apples and oranges, it more like an orange in an apple orchard. The apple trees are already established everywhere, like flu, the orange is just an orange. Oh I give up

Don’t give up, educating children is important. I mean we’re about to see the entrance of Necrose, when it has stopped using other names, so the lessons must continue. I feel your pain I really do, but it’s just like potty training. You think you’re getting somewhere, then they sh!t themselves again in public. Frustrating.

haha! Beautiful. I'm definitely going to steal that one.

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 12:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: starfoxxx

originally posted by: Advantage

Would tend to agree, will be interesting to see what numbers are published later ( sounds morbid I know sorry to those suffering this ), just to see if it’s similar to yesterday or much less

Well, its gotten to the tipping point where more accurate numbers will have to get out or be put out.. mainly because they cant contain it due to the internet. Suddenly we have all of these adjustments in oversight, counting, diagnostics, movements. Since the start Ive said that I think the real % was more like 15-20% death rate. Mainly because its manner of killing the host... and its behavior of length of living on surfaces and in the dead which is darned long.. and its behavior of having a very long incubation period. Its a perfect storm of icky behaviors.

I have been trying to follow this thread for the last couple days. All i been seeing is YOU FEAR MONGERING!!

'Perfect storm of icky behaviors' '20% death rate' where is your proof for all this/// 'DARNED LONG' is how long
Please show me then what is coronavirus how long it lives
on surfaces is it really air borne? all i see if fluff from these posts why scare people over something
that will be over in april like i read someone post? were not 'all gonna die'

Its all been discussed, read the thread before you jump in and start whining about it. Some things are proven. Some things arent. Im not looking up al of those links because youre lazy.
It was speculation.. like we all said. Its not scary.. its an event. If youd like to moan.. moan at the CDC who just said it was more of a national threat than terrorism. LOL!

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 12:54 PM
link   
I have always thought that it was not right to be producing vaccines there in manufacturing facilities that are so toxic that ghost inspections were held rather then direct inspection. Also with all of the recent recalls late last year it is not in the publics best interest.

posted on Feb, 13 2020 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Definetly going to be a hit to all economy’s tbh,
the reliance on China I think is about to come to an abrupt end.
even if the virus turns out to be nothing in the end the hit to the supply chain is certain to make most countries relocate manufacturing and production to their own countries in the long run as this has shown a big weakness that everyone has.

link   

Which we have forms of Hurd immunity to.

Please stop with the 'Herd Immunity' mythology.

Pointless and ridiculous question. THIS in novel. Do you not get that?

Of course I do. It also appears to be devastatingly serious - in China.

I am waiting to see what happens outside China, but so far, there is nothing in the numbers to warrant any degree of fear... yet.

The studies show if it were ACE2 issues that Taiwan, China, Japan and Singapore would suffer the most. Also strangely the Netherlands.. I posted it a few pages back. Will be interesting to see what happens.
As you say it's all in China right now aside from a few deaths and ICU cases outside...

link   

originally posted by: Thoughtful1
I have always thought that it was not right to be producing vaccines there in manufacturing facilities that are so toxic that ghost inspections were held rather then direct inspection. Also with all of the recent recalls late last year it is not in the publics best interest.

Yeah, and saying its american pork when its raised here but slaughtered and process in China.. in their wonderfully clean facilities.
It ALL seems like BS to me.

new topics

top topics

<< 341  342  343    345  346  347 >>

join