It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Joe Rogan gives support to Bernie

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 06:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

LOL.. All I have done is give my argument while you said next to nothing when it comes to defending the idea that "politics makes a man".

You have not explained anything other than "people mature over time", or "joe is a little naïve". Which does nothing to help explain your point of view with that statement.

I guess I must right an essay explaining myself before I get one sentence of explaination from his majesty... Sir Zanti Misfit. Get over yourself dude..

posted on Feb, 6 2020 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

Lets put this All to Rest , Shall We ? I have an " Opinion " , and you have One . Man is a Political Animal , and Resides at the Top of the Food Chain , Eat or be Eaten , Evolution at Work .

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit

Lol and you stil have not made a single argument other than saying general nonsense...

Which only makes me think you're an idiot...

posted on Feb, 7 2020 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: blueman12

Your Right , I Haven't . How About GFY ? ...............)

Yeah , an Idiot with a 176 IQ . Go Snatch the Pebble from your OWN Hand Grasshopper , I am gonna just Sit here and Smoke another Doobie Until you MAYBE Respond .......Puuuuuuf ....

edit on 7-2-2020 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2020 @ 07:23 PM
link   
If/when Bernie loses, will he pledge his support for another corporate buttboy like he did with Hillary in '16, by now supporting Joke Biden or whomever the nominee is? It may hurt to know this, but Robert Mercer buttboy Trump, has the best chance in this election.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join