It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My new idea on Shanksville

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Salander
a reply to: neutronflux

The official narrative has no basis in truth or facts.

Then where did flights 93, 11, 175, and 77 end up in your fantasy? Why did the people on those flights not return to their loved ones? Why did the personal effects, the remains and the DNA of the people on those flight end up at the crash sites with the creation of death certificates and release of remains to families. What was tracked by radar? Why did the wreckage of the mentioned aircraft end up at the 9/11 crash sites? If flights 93, 77, 175, 11 did not crash, what caused the damage at the 9/11 crash sites?

Why does Richard Gauge, leader of probably the largest 9/11 truth group, have to lie about 9/11 to keep his narrative alive? Among those that blindly follow the cons of the truth movement.

originally posted by: neutronflux
a reply to: Salander

You

The airborne portion of ACARS was still transmitting within the system 30+ minutes after it supposedly crashed in PA.

That means it was still flying, somewhere in Illinois, 30+ minutes after the official narrative says it crashed.

So the above has no bases in truth and is a total fabrication. Nice.
edit on 11-3-2020 by neutronflux because: Fixed more

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Silly questions NF. Those are the only ones you are capable of.

Questions that have no bearing whatsoever on the big picture, if you know what I mean.

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Silly questions NF. Those are the only ones you are capable of.

Questions that have no bearing whatsoever on the big picture, if you know what I mean.

What are you even debating? Can you state a clear argument then actually support it with evidence?

Again...

You

The airborne portion of ACARS was still transmitting within the system 30+ minutes after it supposedly crashed in PA.

That means it was still flying, somewhere in Illinois, 30+ minutes after the official narrative says it crashed.

So the above has no bases in truth and is a total fabrication. Nice

What have you failed to address?

9/11 acars

www.internationalskeptics.com...

By Oystein
Post 27

For those who don't want to sign up at P4T:
Warren uploaded this FOIA file with ACARS messages to and from flights 11, 77, and 93:
www.warrenstutt.com...

Here is what I understand:

Messages with the code
"ULMSG" are from airline to ARINC, to be routed via a target radio station (Target Stn)m which could be the wrong one; it's probably determined by airline from flight plan
"ULBLK" are messages from ground station to plane - the actuak ground station sending is in the tag "Stn="
"DLBLK" are messages from plane to ground station (downlink). The actual receiving station is in the tag "BepStnName="

Time stamps are in Universal Time, which was ET +4h., So a stamp of "20010911 13:47:31" translates to 9:47:31ET.

Some stations can be looked up here:
www.angelfire.com...
Some more here:
www.universal-radio.com...
And a map here:
datalink.sas.se...

Some stations that I saw in the ACARS log:
BWI=Baltimore
CAK=Akron (Ohio)
CLE=Cleveland
CRW= Charleston (West Virginia)
CVG=Cincinnati
DTW=Detroit
EWR=Newark, NJ
FWA=Fort Wayne (Indiana)
HTS=? (I am guessing Huntington, West Virginia)
IAD=Washington (Dulles)
LGA=New York City (La Guardia)
ORF=Norfolk, VA
PIT=Pittsburg
SYR=Syracuse (NY)
TOL=Toledo (Ohio)
YYZ=Toronto

UA93 crashed at 10:03:11. Warren notices correctly that the last DLBLK message from UA93 was received at 10:01:57/59ET by ground stations Pittsburgh (ca. 80 miles from Shanksville) and Washington-Dulles (ca. 150 miles from Shanksville).
After crash time, there are no more DLBLK messages, only uplinks.

Rob Balsamo at P4T doubts Warren's expertise, and his interpretation of "BepStnName=" tags for DLBLK messages, and mockingly points out that a DLBLL was received from UA93 at 09:47:31ET by ground stations in Detroit, Dulles and Toronto. The message was also received by Pittsburgh and HTS (Huntington, WV?).
Rob seems to think this is not possible. However, at the time the plane had turned near Cleveland and was somewhere near the Ohio-Pennsylvania-West Virginia state borders, heading east towards Pittsburgh. That location was approx.

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 02:27 PM
link   

So you literally use made up crap to create a fabricated fantasy?
edit on 15-3-2020 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 02:33 PM
link   
The debate ended years ago sir, if the debate question is "Is the government narrative accurate?"

posted on Mar, 15 2020 @ 02:46 PM
link   

The debate ended years ago sir, if the debate question is "Is the government narrative accurate?"

How?

You don’t even have proof to back your claims? You base your “world view” on truth movement lies? I am not asking you to believe anything. I am asking you for credible evidence of what you claim.

Your the one trying to bully people into believing you on nothing more than your innuendo.

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 01:13 PM
link   

You have no proof the official theory is correct. You offer pictures with little to no meaning, but no proof.

The official narrative is bankrupt, and it's highly likely you know that.

posted on Mar, 16 2020 @ 01:30 PM
link   

You have no proof the official theory is correct. You offer pictures with little to no meaning, but no proof.

The official narrative is bankrupt, and it's highly likely you know that.

Besides the identified remains backed by family members, coroner’s reports, death certificates, released human remains.

I offer more than you. You offer only truth movement lies.

Now

Again...

You

So the above has no bases in truth and is a total fabrication. Nice

What have you failed to address?

9/11 acars

By Oystein
Post 27

For those who don't want to sign up at P4T:
Warren uploaded this FOIA file with ACARS messages to and from flights 11, 77, and 93:
www.warrenstutt.com...

Here is what I understand:

Messages with the code
"ULMSG" are from airline to ARINC, to be routed via a target radio station (Target Stn)m which could be the wrong one; it's probably determined by airline from flight plan
"ULBLK" are messages from ground station to plane - the actuak ground station sending is in the tag "Stn="
"DLBLK" are messages from plane to ground station (downlink). The actual receiving station is in the tag "BepStnName="

Time stamps are in Universal Time, which was ET +4h., So a stamp of "20010911 13:47:31" translates to 9:47:31ET.

Some stations can be looked up here:
www.angelfire.com...
Some more here:
www.universal-radio.com...
And a map here:
datalink.sas.se...

Some stations that I saw in the ACARS log:
BWI=Baltimore
CAK=Akron (Ohio)
CLE=Cleveland
CRW= Charleston (West Virginia)
CVG=Cincinnati
DTW=Detroit
EWR=Newark, NJ
FWA=Fort Wayne (Indiana)
HTS=? (I am guessing Huntington, West Virginia)
IAD=Washington (Dulles)
LGA=New York City (La Guardia)
ORF=Norfolk, VA
PIT=Pittsburg
SYR=Syracuse (NY)
TOL=Toledo (Ohio)
YYZ=Toronto

UA93 crashed at 10:03:11. Warren notices correctly that the last DLBLK message from UA93 was received at 10:01:57/59ET by ground stations Pittsburgh (ca. 80 miles from Shanksville) and Washington-Dulles (ca. 150 miles from Shanksville).
After crash time, there are no more DLBLK messages, only uplinks.

Rob Balsamo at P4T doubts Warren's expertise, and his interpretation of "BepStnName=" tags for DLBLK messages, and mockingly points out that a DLBLL was received from UA93 at 09:47:31ET by ground stations in Detroit, Dulles and Toronto. The message was also received by Pittsburgh and HTS (Huntington, WV?).
Rob seems to think this is not possible. However, at the time the plane had turned near Cleveland and was somewhere near the Ohio-Pennsylvania-West Virginia state borders, heading east towards Pittsburgh. That location was approx.

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join