It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My new idea on Shanksville

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2020 @ 04:58 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualarchitect

You

You are the one who is scared of the truth, constantly posting your garbage.
Who are you working for?
What are you guilty of?

I am not scared of the truth. Government incompetence, yes. Big government, yes. But not scared of the truth.

And the truth is you fell for the lies of the charlatans of the truth movement that exploit the victims of 9/11.

And it’s sickening.

posted on Feb, 27 2020 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Salander

Maybe if people such as yourself would quit taking him out of context, there would not be so many people who the idiotic truther ideas

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: cardinalfan0596

Maybe if people like you would read a little bit more, you would become aware of Miller's statements regarding WHY he reversed himself.

He was asked by the FBI agents to "be a team player", and he did become one by effectively retracting his first statement.

That information was made public in Bollyn's book.

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 10:31 AM
link   

You

Why is Mr. Miller's testimony so contradictory? First he said he saw nothing there suggesting an airliner crashed, then he said he did see a crashed airliner. Why?

Instead of using blatant falsehoods and innuendo, cite and quote what was actually said with context. I guess your the one scared of the truth.

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: neutronflux

Again

If that were true, why did Wallace Miller the county coroner tell the media they found nothing suggesting an airliner had crashed there? No bodies, no baggage, no airline parts?

If you speak truth, by all means provide the quote and cite the source?

You

UA93 was still reporting in on the ACARS system somewhere in Illinois, 30 minutes after it supposedly crashed in Pennsylvania.

As usual, your backwards. ACARS was trying to communicate with flight 93. Please post evidence that UA93 actually transmitted a message.

All you have is false claims.

Your making claims that you cannot back up with actual facts.

Link to evidence flight 93 was broadcasting after it crashed.

All you have is false claims.

Unless you can cite actual proof?

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 10:35 AM
link   

Your not saying the radar was spoofed. Your saying air craft in mid air (four in all for your WTC fantasy) swapped places on the radar data. Your saying two plans materialize out of thin air, swapped places in mid air with two jets tracked from take off. With no explanation where the original jets flew to. With no explanation where the passengers and crew went. With no explanation how the right jet wreckage, right passenger/crew DNA, and how the right personal effects ended up at the WTC. Even if you ignore passports. With no explanations why the passengers and crews that boarded flight’s 11 and 175 did not return home to their loved ones. But the coroner provide remains

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 10:37 AM
link   

See your still long on words. But you still lack facts and you still rely on falsehoods by the cons of the truth movement. It seems you want a fantasy more than fact.

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 01:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

ahh i think someone said it here and i also thought the nose had broken off and was in the woods.

i just figured that maybe the bad guys blew their load to late as they were about to hit the ground and help break the nose and scatter the debris

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: penroc3

Plane was shot down , as the others SHOULD have been ….

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Forward 1/3 of aircraft broke off on impact and continued by momentum into the woods - it is here that some of the
larger pieces were found - section of landing gear, part of fuselage with United logo

Plane hit inverted at 40 deg angle

posted on Feb, 29 2020 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: radarloveguy

Did you bother to read the earlier posts describing if the aircraft was shot down would have been much larger debris field
with some of it extending back to impact point ?

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 03:58 PM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

All that stuff about ACARS came out in the Moussaoui. If you're really interested, which you are not, go find it yourself.

The German fellow at Woody Box is too damn curious for you. He has a blog under that name, and if you can find the right article you will see why there was no Boeing in Shanksville.

posted on Mar, 1 2020 @ 06:05 PM
link   

It’s been covered hundreds of times. The ground portion of ACARS was trying to send to the flight.. Post evidence that the jet communicated by actively transmitting after crashing.

You cannot, because your pushing a big fat truth movement lie.

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 12:50 AM
link   

What if you had a missile warhead made of ice, that melted afterwards... without a trace.

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 02:54 PM
link   

The airborne portion of ACARS was still transmitting within the system 30+ minutes after it supposedly crashed in PA.

That means it was still flying, somewhere in Illinois, 30+ minutes after the official narrative says it crashed.

On yet another detail, the official narrative fails. The official narrative is way past invalid.

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 05:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Salander

The airborne portion of ACARS was still transmitting within the system 30+ minutes after it supposedly crashed in PA.

That means it was still flying, somewhere in Illinois, 30+ minutes after the official narrative says it crashed.

On yet another detail, the official narrative fails. The official narrative is way past invalid.

Ok. Do you have proof? Or you just making crap up again.

From what I researched, there are no transmissions from the flight after it crashed.

This is were where you cite, quote, and link to the actual ACARS data.

posted on Mar, 3 2020 @ 07:06 PM
link   

9/11 acars

www.internationalskeptics.com...

By Oystein
Post 27

www.internationalskeptics.com...

For those who don't want to sign up at P4T:
Warren uploaded this FOIA file with ACARS messages to and from flights 11, 77, and 93:
www.warrenstutt.com...

Here is what I understand:

Messages with the code
"ULMSG" are from airline to ARINC, to be routed via a target radio station (Target Stn)m which could be the wrong one; it's probably determined by airline from flight plan
"ULBLK" are messages from ground station to plane - the actuak ground station sending is in the tag "Stn="
"DLBLK" are messages from plane to ground station (downlink). The actual receiving station is in the tag "BepStnName="

Time stamps are in Universal Time, which was ET +4h., So a stamp of "20010911 13:47:31" translates to 9:47:31ET.

Some stations can be looked up here:
www.angelfire.com...
Some more here:
www.universal-radio.com...
And a map here:
datalink.sas.se...

Some stations that I saw in the ACARS log:
BWI=Baltimore
CAK=Akron (Ohio)
CLE=Cleveland
CRW= Charleston (West Virginia)
CVG=Cincinnati
DTW=Detroit
EWR=Newark, NJ
FWA=Fort Wayne (Indiana)
HTS=? (I am guessing Huntington, West Virginia)
IAD=Washington (Dulles)
LGA=New York City (La Guardia)
ORF=Norfolk, VA
PIT=Pittsburg
SYR=Syracuse (NY)
TOL=Toledo (Ohio)
YYZ=Toronto

UA93 crashed at 10:03:11. Warren notices correctly that the last DLBLK message from UA93 was received at 10:01:57/59ET by ground stations Pittsburgh (ca. 80 miles from Shanksville) and Washington-Dulles (ca. 150 miles from Shanksville).
After crash time, there are no more DLBLK messages, only uplinks.

Rob Balsamo at P4T doubts Warren's expertise, and his interpretation of "BepStnName=" tags for DLBLK messages, and mockingly points out that a DLBLL was received from UA93 at 09:47:31ET by ground stations in Detroit, Dulles and Toronto. The message was also received by Pittsburgh and HTS (Huntington, WV?).
Rob seems to think this is not possible. However, at the time the plane had turned near Cleveland and was somewhere near the Ohio-Pennsylvania-West Virginia state borders, heading east towards Pittsburgh. That location was approx.

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: penroc3
a reply to: Zaphod58

ahh i think someone said it here and i also thought the nose had broken off and was in the woods.

i just figured that maybe the bad guys blew their load to late as they were about to hit the ground and help break the nose and scatter the debris

LOL, yes the true believers can't make their minds up. They want it to have bored straight into coal-laced terrain in PA, and they want it to be in the woods hidden by the trees and the Leprechauns guarding it.

posted on Mar, 9 2020 @ 04:14 PM
link   

You

So the above has no bases in truth and is a total fabrication. Nice.

posted on Mar, 11 2020 @ 01:36 PM
link   

The official narrative has no basis in truth or facts.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join