It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was Kobe Bryant victim of a Ritual Sacrifice

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Sorry, I was waiting for you to list out reasons why you thought Bryant was sacrificed from the title of your OP, not list other celebrity deaths without outlining any connection between them and this.

Not discounting the possibility, just the evidence (or lack of) presented by the OP.

a reply to: Sabrechucker

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 05:38 PM
link   
a reply to: SoulSurfer

That is one crazy coincidence.

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Not really. He was known for using a helicopter a lot. There was a better than zero chance of him being involved in a crash.

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Your link is dead.. but I believe this is what you are referring too
m.youtube.com...

Roll the dice enough.. eventually you strike it.
This As Well

edit on 27-1-2020 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-1-2020 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 07:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Part of me say's, Fog,Destiny..# happens

The other part of me say's, coincidence is the truth's very very good Attorney.

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: KKLOCO

Thanks mate. Yea Youtube probably took it down (or someone did.)
Here is another commentary by highimpactflix

edit on th2020000000Mondayth000000Mon, 27 Jan 2020 20:01:39 -0600fAmerica/ChicagoMon, 27 Jan 2020 20:01:39 -0600 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 11:19 PM
link   
Show is called Legends of Chamberlain Heights, aired on Comedy Central (CC) on 11/16/16, show entitled "End of Days". Legends of Chamberlain was canceled 10/17/17. GiGi (GG) was born May 1st 2006, Waxing Crescent Moon phase, May Day, mayday. Died in the clouds, rapture, Show is Called End of Days, biblical reference.

Some weird dates:
Kobe Bryant Helicopter Crash 1/26...Waxing Crescent Moon phase...Nike, Saturn, Satan, Apollo 1 patch, Nasa
Apollo 1 Fire 1/27...Gus Grissom (GG) died. Rescue could not happen due to plug door hatch not opening. Kobe in Japanese, means Ko "God" and Be "door".
Space Shuttle Challenger Explosion 1/28 explosion happened after 73 seconds...1 minute 13 seconds, 113

Hitler death 4/30
Walpurgis Night 4/30-5/1
Gigi Bryant born 5/1
Osama Bin Laden's death 5/1 US time 5/2 Pakistan Time

From Google, the plot overview:

A sex tape gets leaked and causes a global Internet blackout, and the Legends must find a way to survive the apocalypse; Milk cashes in on his pirated Chinese satellite connection, which gives him the last Internet connection available.
Show: Legends of Chamberlain Heights
Air date: November 16, 2016
Previous episode: Cane and Disabled
Next episode: More Than a Video Game

Feel free to add more

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Anyone who saw the fog in socal Friday, Saturday and Sunday would not have thought about getting in a helicopter, people were barely on the freeways and everyone said it was the worst they had even seen. I think the pilots experience and desire to be professional and get his boss and his friends to an important event led to him getting in over his head, there was a rumor he pulled an emergency climb to avoid terrain and basically fell out of the sky.

Or it was the KKK, can't be having no billionaire, religious sports hero that's a good dad and black, get him.

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: KKLOCO

Your video is broken. Here you go.

That is pretty crazy. I’m still going with coincidence.

This cartoon about Kobe has a deeper meaning to Kobe's death.
Kobe yells "Pass?" right before the chopper explosion.
Kobe's known to shoot more than passing the ball because of his confidence and ability to score so well.
But it gets spookier.
Lebron James now a Laker, just a day before the crash, he passed Kobe's #3 in all time scoring list.
Kobe dropped to #4 now, and #4 in Chinese means death.
James after losing to the Philly's that night, had an interview mentioning of Kobe and Gigi.
There's a video about that interview on youtube.
btw Philly is Kobe's hometown.

The black kid with the headband on (wearing catcher's mask here) is a die-hard Lebron's fan.
He even talks and looks just like Lebron himself.

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Gotta say it had crossed my mind that he most likely had contact with the dark side of the Hollywood industrial complex. Maybe sports isn't as compromised as entertainment is, but the more rich and celebrated the biggest stars get, the more they probably become targeted by the illuminati. There was that hotel helicopter crash in LA that had links to Adam Schiff and NXIVM. But I think this was just a case of a bad decision on Kobe's part to go up in unsafe flying conditions and a tragedy ensued. Now we can watch the spectacle they make of his death and everybody lining up to profit it from it despite the tears.

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 09:21 PM
link   
If this Washington Post reporter had said something bad about President Trump, she would have been eligible for one of the silly journalist awards.

But because she Tweeted something negative about Kobe Bryant after he was killed, she was fired within hours.

Story: www.foxnews.com...

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Mothman was piloting the helicopter ! Chupacabra was on the ground aiming a cat laser into Mothy’s eyes ! The Bray Road Beast took control and landed the helicopter near Sasquatch’s California hideout ! They scuttled the helicopter and all got on a Nazi UFO and are aboard a US space carrier on Mars ! Saturn ate its children and will imprison the sick elite in monoliths ! The Lesser Key of Solomon was found in the helicopter’s ignition ! So I would definitely say he was sacrificed to EL .
edit on 28-1-2020 by SulfurMercurySalt because: Spelling

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 12:52 AM
link   
God Speed, all who were killed.

Fog is invisible to most ground base radar because it occurs at very low altitudes and the chopper was flying too low for the ATC to see it , let alone detect the loss of signal and scatter that fog can produce if it is seen.

Fog occurs in temperature inversions, and those CAN be detected in busy aerodromes like the LA area, and a NOTAM should be issued specifying the likeliness of fog.

I do not know if that weather anomaly was announced, because to an ATC and pilot, it means to be on the lookout for fog.

Not intending to being judgmental, however better judgement on that day by many involved, should have weighed the value of the souls on-board against attempting to fly in soup like that, in a helicopter, when the distance was 80 miles on a land route.

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 04:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sabrechucker
a reply to: MRinder

It's not that ridiculous if you look into it. I am not claiming to be correct on all levels but, you can't prove me 100% wrong.

It is very difficult to proof faul play... There will sure be a thorough investigation on the helicopter and sure they will find the problem which caused the crash... But then there is stuff which is beyond most of our understanding... magick..or magik..or how ever it is written. That is the tool that these satanist are using to get what they want and to please their master. I am not into this stuff but what I do know is that it is used by those worshipping "evil" gods who use humans in the flesh to distroy everything created and dear to God. It is He Himself warning us in the Bible not to use these unholy tools... which indicate that they do excist and work. That is if you believe in God.. And if so it is nothing other than properties of nature we do not understand ...yet.

Saying this you can be correct that Kobe has been sacrificed for some reward in return... But how can you ever proof this ever happened without the ritual master stepping forward and admitting why, how and where he did his ritual.. but even then it will take some serious proof and convincing it is the reason why Kobe had to die.

edit on 29/1/2020 by zatara because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 05:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

yup - " someone " had an opinion in 2012 - that mr bryant would die in a helipopter crash

the rational question is why ? [ they voice that opinion ]

we now know with 20/20 hindiste - that mr bryants flight proceeded with a pilot that was not all weather certified - and flew into foul conditions

did bryant have " history " of refusing to abort flights - that should have been abort ?

several people - have over the years - predicted how i would die - most were not real predictions - but probabilities - based on my participation in high risk activities - and the fact i had wrecked multiple road and race vehicles and racing boats - in misaventures - that were mostly my fault

was mr bryant a risk taker ?

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Rob808

The Title of my OP is "WAS Kobe Bryant a victim of Ritual Sacrifice"..Presented as a Question.

I thought that may inspire some to look into it.

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 09:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Dumbdowned

Good Post, It should attract any open thinkers. Timing is everything.

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 09:11 PM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

All your points are valid, risk taker he was.

For me, it still doesn't counter balance the timing.

The Grammy Awards are Evil.

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Bigburgh

I found this interesting.

twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 11:24 PM
link   
I gotta just chime in wjen you look at all the pieces that are being pointed out across the net i find it so hard to think it wasnt a fake death or a sacrifice
Sorry. I know thats thr really deep conspiracy sh!t people get turned off by...

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join