posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 11:39 PM
originally posted by: WUNK22
During an wild night with a wild woman, and shot to death by her jealous lover!! But from your list freezing is the best way, they say you get warm in
LOL yeah I was thinking over-exhaustive sex with an insatiable punk rocker or roller derby chick if Jenna Elfman isn't available LOL , arriving and
departing showing my "Oh" face.
otherwise out of the choices freezing is likely the least painful or stressful, as you pointed out.
1. Extreme Radiation Sickness Id imagine it would be an agonizing death, filled with pain.
2. Highly Toxic Chemical Gas Same here supposedly violent and painful
3. Suffocation from lack of oxygen(I don't mean by a pillow, but could be near a high altitude toxic volcano or a room that runs out of oxygen) Again
once you can't breathe that death panic has to be excruciating
4. Massive untreated bacterial infection sounds long and agonizing in its own right
5. Viral infection see above
6. Hunger to death(right after your last meal) long term slow dying nope
7. Freeze to death in a cold mountain
8. Parasites eating your insides slowly with pain until it hits your brain creepy
9. Getting stuck under a vehicle and dragged for miles before death. painful and terrifying
10. Spore infection that keeps growing out of you. see creepy
You left out being eaten alive which for some reason is my greatest fear of dying, especially in a croc filled swamp where I cant get to dry land.
Was in a fire as a kid and wouldn't wish to go that way on anybody unless the smoke gets you first.
Been knocked out in car and motorcycle accidents so those might be the best quickest no pain. Just a brief oh # BAM