It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you were forced to die from... what would you choose?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 01:51 AM
link   
a reply to: makemap

sigh - many of your " categories " encompass a wide range of " options "

ie - # 2 " toxic gas "

carbon monoxide = highly toxic and utterly painless . clorine = highly toxic and not a pretty demise

and #3 - lack of oxygen = painless - the distress you feel if you hold your breath for 90 seconds while starring at this message = rising CO2 concentration

vodka and opiates would work for me - or nitogen gas

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 01:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
Plain, old fashioned myocardial infarction works for me.

Lol. Stay thine tongue sir.
I had one in 2013 the day after Thanksgiving.
A stemmie or myocardial infarction.
100% clogged widow maker.
Feels like an elephant is sitting on your chest.
Aside from going pale, losing the ability to speak, and all the rest. Nope, thanks but I'm good lol.

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 02:06 AM
link   
At some picturesque scene, maybe some beautiful mountains and a still lake, happy and content reflecting on my life would be best, or in bed all snug and warm on a cold rainy day after finishing a Hot Chocolate and falling asleep while my Dog sneaks on the bed to huddle up beside me thinking I won't notice (I'll go along with it).

Those would be Perfect!

To the OP though ...

Suffocation or in a fight.

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 02:43 AM
link   
I'm choosing overeating... heavy cream based sauces over my main courses, and double up on desserts...I'll be toast in 30 years or so.
edit on 25-1-2020 by Knapperdude because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 07:08 AM
link   

If i was told I'm to die and could only choose from your list then I'd choose to not choose.

Choosing a method of death is infact robbing you of your free pass to heaven for being murdered as by choosing a method of death you are in fact suiciding which of course is a free pass to hell or reincarnation back to try again.

A trap of the darkside.

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 09:08 AM
link   

I would like to die like this.

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: WUNK22
You silly, when you die from freezing you do get warm in the end, that's the crematory fire. Best way I suppose.

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 10:12 AM
link   
As a drug enthusiest I of course would go out with a good heavy buzz on

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 10:14 AM
link   
I'd like to be in my truck and able to at least pull over and found dead slumped over at the wheel from natural causes. lol!
Oh sorry that wasn't on the list.

posted on Jan, 25 2020 @ 02:23 PM
link   
I think I would go with the death by snu-snu if I had a choice.
I'll probably just do it old fashioned way and drown in my own vomit.

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 12:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma
Yea when you realize how easily you were about to die, it almost feels like not even a big deal. Like "oh wow man, just a little bit longer and I woulda been a corpsicle?? And I actually felt so comfortable too". I think I even had a smile dozing off thinking exactly how nice and warm it was suddenly.

Well good to see repeat results. Certainly doesn't feel like it woulda suddenly felt horribly painful had our clocks ticked those few extra seconds.

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 01:35 AM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

Just gotta say, I've had frostbite as a kid. I was trying to ride my bike home. I remember I was just a few houses away. Literally just a few yards from my home and then nothing. My father happened to be driving home from work and spotted me. I remember it was weird that we left my bike on the road. My mother ran a cold bath and it burned so damn bad. I cried at how hot it was. I thought she was scalding me.

I never want to die in the cold. Shoot me, strangle me, poison me... Just don't let me die in the cold.

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 01:58 AM
link   
a reply to: sine.nomine

The pain is because you survived. Like I said, once you doze off your at the point where your nearly entirely numb already, and just want to relax and close your eyes. Yea, warming back up sucks, but it sucks good.

And chances are you will never again allow yourself to be in a situation where that element will threaten your life in that manner again. A learning experience for all.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join