It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exposing the Monster Behind Every Religion- Lucifer Decoded Documentary Series by: Soulsurfer

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 06:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: SoulSurfer
I'm not the one using social justice far left tactics of character assassinations.

You're doing worse. You're using the techniques of Lilith the Liar and trying to undermine the Patriarchy while assassinating yourself.

You owe the Patriarchy an apology.

edit on 22-1-2020 by AugustusMasonicus because: 👁❤🍕

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 08:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

Unless one claims the concept and points as original...or...you are correct...one gives proper credit. That's it.

And and far as "high and mighty"? I'm HARDLY any such thing. I am a public...yours....servant. I'm qualified and experienced in various fields. Period.

-EMT/ADLS-Adv.Life Support
-1st Responder-Dept of H.Land Security/Fema
-Author-published
-Copyrighted Songwriter
-Trademark Owner
-Billboards Top 100 Instrumental Group member
-Rolling Stones History of Rock n Roll
*Universal/Sony 30yr contract

I am nobody, friend. But call 911...I'll get to you before you put the phone down. All parts of my life stands on their own merits. Ive earned them.

Good luck to you...

edit on 22-1-2020 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

Well i won’t tell you anything I am
But I will tell you this, I have used others work, copied, referenced and appreciated and I am grateful others have guided me on my path
I have achieved very little if anything on my own, glad for any input and to share other valuable advice and opinion and am grateful if it’s passed on

Good luck to you but we achieve nothing on our own, from phones, medical, science and faith. Be grateful, I am

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Oblique9043
Why is the story of Jesus so similar to the stories of Inanna/Ishtar and Dumazid/Tammuz and why are his animal symbols the dove and the lion the same as hers too?

Can you show me they are similar, love to see what is the same or similar
I have heard people say what you are saying regularly but never seen anyone actually prove it’s similar

List maybe?

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

*Only comment Ill make here as it di-gresses from O.P.

My friend? Understand. Using anyone's work...is flattering, helpful and appreciated..of course! It's only about credits where due.

I've lived a full life, learned a few things, helped and hurt a few folks along the way...and maintain that we...humble as we should be to a Greater Power..are only "the sum total of all our individual knowledge".

Best to you, MS

**I better add we live, we die and hopefully change a few lives along the way. As equals. Together.
edit on 22-1-2020 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 10:29 AM
link   

I can’t argue, I am just grateful for those who have pointed me a direction, valued or not and know many who are grateful to have listened to me offer what little advice I have gathered, for better or worse

Fallen failed and standing up again, just am a bit creaky now. We are all on this boat together, be nice if we make it a bit easier on everyone

The best to you and yours as well ms, go easy

We live, we make people better, happier and healthier if we care, that’s all I got
edit on 22-1-2020 by Raggedyman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Its even better when you have permission to use their works to expand on them. Thats why i gave them credits at the beginning of each scene. Run2christ, R$E , daylight riders -babylon watch, jonathan kleck, Spy kitten T.V, truth shock T.V all did their parts. They are the real heroes that helped bring all of this together. You see we Christians understand the importance of uniting our works and research. All we want is the truth to spread. We are not in it for our ego's. We know of the christian persecution that is coming our way. We are just trying to stop it from happening by exposing those who are behind it.

The illuminati and their minions are not your friends. You will know them by their fruits.

Matthew 18:20 King James Version (KJV)
20 For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.

I blocked his name because im not gonna reveal my friends name. This is just one example of asking for permission. I will not post all of them.

if you guys remember Bryce from fisherofmen (his famous expose on disney movies being Satanic) I also have permission from him to use ALL his videos via email. We spoke after he quit his Youtube channel and passed the torch to another. he allowed this so i can preserve his videos.

Here is his famous Disney is satanic video:

I hope this puts this matter to rest. To those that said i plagiarized or stole content. Its not stealing when you have permission from the creators. Also there is one other important thing you forgot, it's something called "fair use". But none of that matters. What does matter is the MESSAGE. The truth has been spoken in the OP. I highly recommend everyone to research the topic for yourselves. It's extremely important that you see past their lies. Otherwise, welcome to the new world order. Because they(The Illuminati/Globalists) have deceived the masses in more ways than one.

Have a good day everyone.
Knowledge and truth belongs to ALL
edit on nd2020000000Wednesdaynd000000Wed, 22 Jan 2020 12:49:05 -0600fAmerica/ChicagoWed, 22 Jan 2020 12:49:05 -0600 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Ezekiel 33 is the entire reason i posted the OP. You all have a duty to tell the truth.

Ezekiel 33 King James Version (KJV)
33 Again the word of the Lord came unto me, saying,

2 Son of man, speak to the children of thy people, and say unto them, When I bring the sword upon a land, if the people of the land take a man of their coasts, and set him for their watchman:

3 If when he seeth the sword come upon the land, he blow the trumpet, and warn the people;

4 Then whosoever heareth the sound of the trumpet, and taketh not warning; if the sword come, and take him away, his blood shall be upon his own head.

5 He heard the sound of the trumpet, and took not warning; his blood shall be upon him. But he that taketh warning shall deliver his soul.

6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the trumpet, and the people be not warned; if the sword come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.

7 So thou, O son of man, I have set thee a watchman unto the house of Israel; therefore thou shalt hear the word at my mouth, and warn them from me.

8 When I say unto the wicked, O wicked man, thou shalt surely die; if thou dost not speak to warn the wicked from his way, that wicked man shall die in his iniquity; but his blood will I require at thine hand.

9 Nevertheless, if thou warn the wicked of his way to turn from it; if he do not turn from his way, he shall die in his iniquity; but thou hast delivered thy soul.

10 Therefore, O thou son of man, speak unto the house of Israel; Thus ye speak, saying, If our transgressions and our sins be upon us, and we pine away in them, how should we then live?

11 Say unto them, As I live, saith the Lord God, I have no pleasure in the death of the wicked; but that the wicked turn from his way and live: turn ye, turn ye from your evil ways; for why will ye die, O house of Israel?

12 Therefore, thou son of man, say unto the children of thy people, The righteousness of the righteous shall not deliver him in the day of his transgression: as for the wickedness of the wicked, he shall not fall thereby in the day that he turneth from his wickedness; neither shall the righteous be able to live for his righteousness in the day that he sinneth.

13 When I shall say to the righteous, that he shall surely live; if he trust to his own righteousness, and commit iniquity, all his righteousnesses shall not be remembered; but for his iniquity that he hath committed, he shall die for it.

14 Again, when I say unto the wicked, Thou shalt surely die; if he turn from his sin, and do that which is lawful and right;

15 If the wicked restore the pledge, give again that he had robbed, walk in the statutes of life, without committing iniquity; he shall surely live, he shall not die.

16 None of his sins that he hath committed shall be mentioned unto him: he hath done that which is lawful and right; he shall surely live.

17 Yet the children of thy people say, The way of the Lord is not equal: but as for them, their way is not equal.

18 When the righteous turneth from his righteousness, and committeth iniquity, he shall even die thereby.

19 But if the wicked turn from his wickedness, and do that which is lawful and right, he shall live thereby.

20 Yet ye say, The way of the Lord is not equal. O ye house of Israel, I will judge you every one after his ways.

21 And it came to pass in the twelfth year of our captivity, in the tenth month, in the fifth day of the month, that one that had escaped out of Jerusalem came unto me, saying, The city is smitten.

22 Now the hand of the Lord was upon me in the evening, afore he that was escaped came; and had opened my mouth, until he came to me in the morning; and my mouth was opened, and I was no more dumb.

23 Then the word of the Lord came unto me, saying,

24 Son of man, they that inhabit those wastes of the land of Israel speak, saying, Abraham was one, and he inherited the land: but we are many; the land is given us for inheritance.

25 Wherefore say unto them, Thus saith the Lord God; Ye eat with the blood, and lift up your eyes toward your idols, and shed blood: and shall ye possess the land?

26 Ye stand upon your sword, ye work abomination, and ye defile every one his neighbour's wife: and shall ye possess the land?

27 Say thou thus unto them, Thus saith the Lord God; As I live, surely they that are in the wastes shall fall by the sword, and him that is in the open field will I give to the beasts to be devoured, and they that be in the forts and in the caves shall die of the pestilence.

28 For I will lay the land most desolate, and the pomp of her strength shall cease; and the mountains of Israel shall be desolate, that none shall pass through.

29 Then shall they know that I am the Lord, when I have laid the land most desolate because of all their abominations which they have committed.

30 Also, thou son of man, the children of thy people still are talking against thee by the walls and in the doors of the houses, and speak one to another, every one to his brother, saying, Come, I pray you, and hear what is the word that cometh forth from the Lord.

31 And they come unto thee as the people cometh, and they sit before thee as my people, and they hear thy words, but they will not do them: for with their mouth they shew much love, but their heart goeth after their covetousness.

32 And, lo, thou art unto them as a very lovely song of one that hath a pleasant voice, and can play well on an instrument: for they hear thy words, but they do them not.

33 And when this cometh to pass, (lo, it will come,) then shall they know that a prophet hath been among them.

The following is a biblical warning:

Revelation 18:4 King James Version (KJV)
4 And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.

edit on nd2020000000Wednesdaynd000000Wed, 22 Jan 2020 12:09:55 -0600fAmerica/ChicagoWed, 22 Jan 2020 12:09:55 -0600 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: SoulSurfer

Focus on the message in the OP. Not the messenger. The messenger is flawed but the message is not. I only apologize for betraying what I said, that i would not react to trolls. But I hope that I did my part in exposing the heart of the deep state/ illuminati.

All you truthers out there. It is in your hands now. You have the sword (Excalibur-Sword of the spirit/truth. All the answers are in the OP). USE IT!

edit on nd2020000000Wednesdaynd000000Wed, 22 Jan 2020 14:29:34 -0600fAmerica/ChicagoWed, 22 Jan 2020 14:29:34 -0600 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 06:10 PM
link   
It is about Light and Love ! That is it ! The reason the cow or lion frets not about religion is , because they dont have knowledge of their own deaths ! Man’s consciousness by in large has created more harm than good on earth ! 1/3 rd of the world lives in poverty while the rest live in slavery of communism or capitalism. The fear of death causes man to create amazing egregore’s to account for his suffering and knowledge of the end ! Man runs from death by creating castles , walls, shinny things , bombs , 86inch tvs , BMW’s etc etc etc... Allow death to be your advisor and find your own connection with the universe ! God exists in us , because we are God ! Light vs darkness ( not evil ) is the struggle. If you allow Love’s Intent to bind your own will you will be on a path that starts polishing your natural being into a reflector here in this time . Upon death your reflection will become outward and be drawn into the source . There is no supernatural , as man is already natural and the harder we work in solitude without religion the more we observe the subjective ! Everything is real through projection of our soul ! If you choose darkness then upon this life ending you will cease to move , vibrate or produce Light ! There is no eternal damnation just 0 or non existence. We are working from 0-4 in our lives through those dimensions ! One giant math algorithm ! Some people find the sequence and grow in light and others never get off the porch ! Man is cursed with a consciousness and can only find peace in knowing that death is the only guide that allows Love and pure Intent ground to grow ! Prayer and Magic are the same . Free your mind and your ass will follow !

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 06:34 PM
link   

I wish you could explain your purposes without your posts being 90% scripture. It comes across as being unable to speak your own thoughts coherently.

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

It is meant for those who have eyes that see and ears that hear. if you can't see or hear, then you're not hearing God's tune. Most are only hearing the widows song as 90% of this planet are. This is the truth. If you want the eyes obey God;s law and you will understand the message in the OP. If you are really interested in salvation, the path is Natural Divine Law. I speak in parables for a reason. It's meant to warn Real Christians. if you arent a christian, and on the side of the devil. Then the message is simply not for ego. Only for those who understand scripture and the law.

Everything is in the OP
edit on nd2020000000Wednesdaynd000000Wed, 22 Jan 2020 18:58:00 -0600fAmerica/ChicagoWed, 22 Jan 2020 18:58:00 -0600 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Being blind doesn't change how math works.

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 07:05 PM
link   
originally posted by: glend
a reply to: vethumanbeing

VHB:"Belief systems are manufactured by others specifically in order to manipulate you into selling your soul"

glend: The mind is not the gateway to God. Its belief's, right or wrong, are just vibrations in Gods creation, that have no real meaning. This is perhaps why Jesus said "Unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven".

The *mind* is the gateway to God. Jesus said "the kingdom of God is within you"; he meant you could touch the unseen/non physical REAL Universe by meditating. He was also a Yogi. Beliefs are manufactured by others, in order to ensnare you. You are supposed to develop your own personal relationship with your creator. In that process you also grow your soul (Dante's Inferno style).

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: SoulSurfer While I would wholeheartedly agree that we are dealing with allegory in this conspiracy, you have the context entirely wrong, which prevents any accurate interpretation. First of all, there is nothing "supernatural" involved. The supernatural is simply a metaphoric subset that is designed to invoke fear. (Have you ever personally witnessed supernatural events? If not, then you should have no reason to believe in it.) Other subsets such as "Alchemy" and "philosophy" are designed to distract and confuse those that have not been ensnared by religion.

The key to understanding this allegory is having the proper context. The people behind all this were identified by Plato as "Sophists" and if you are not a Sophist yourself, you are definitely acting as their "parrot". Allegory is dualistic with an "above" and a "below" which means that "life" is found in literal words, while "death" is found in the "underworld" of hidden meanings. This simple observation puts all "Heaven" seekers in the role of suppressors of truth. "Satan" represents real truth, while "God" is simply Satan with a mask. ("As above, so below") For example, in Judaism it is supposedly "blasphemy" to correctly pronounce the "name of god" but by some odd "coincidence" the name "Samuel" means "name of god", while the name "Samael" is assigned to a Satan like character. But "Samael" is still a metaphor designed to illustrate the fact that the true "name" for God must never be spoken because it will expose his real world meaning and strip away all "supernatural" pretences.

The closest we come to an honest definition of "God" is found in the Gospel of John 1:1 where it clearly states that "...the Word was God." (The opening lines of the Gospel of John were intended as an allusion to the allegoric interpretations of Genesis by Philo of Alexandria. It seems incredible that almost no is willing to accept this when it appears so obvious.) This "Word" is clearly "all knowing" because it encompasses every word ever written. It is also "all powerful" because words can be employed to cast any "spell" one might desire. The Word is also everywhere. The Word also exists outside of time because one can move forward and backward in time by simply turning pages. This Word was used to create a "world" that was "flat" and had "four corners" with "man" created in the image of the scribe.

Revelation 6:14 - The heavens receded like a scroll being rolled up, and every mountain and island was removed from its place.

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by SoulSurfer
The real God does not favor any religion. Natural Law and God are one and the same. To connect with God you must write his law in your heart. There is no need for religion to do that. If anything; religion serves to disconnect you from the being men call "God".

How can you write this post about Religion being what God is against etc…

But at the same time you constantly quote scripture throughout this thread and write posts like these below…

It is extremely important to understand what the deep state is trying to do with demoralizing society. Its another Sodom and Gommorah waiting to happen.

I consider this the mother of all rabbitholes. Literally, and quite possibly the mother of all conspiracies. I heard of prophecies saying mystery Babylon would rise in end times. Now i have a pretty good idea on how that prophecy will take place.

Its really simple that simple. No need for religion to follow the Golden rule aka the ten commandments.

Either way, babylon is destined for a great fall according to prophecy

The prophetic Scarlet Whore rides the beast. She will be judged in the end. It is the scarlet that ive been trying to expose this entire time, i noticed also that prophecy is being fulfilled as we speak.

You’re still following A Religion imo…

All you’ve done is become another unique Christian Denomination by picking and choosing certain aspects of the Bible to believe in…

Your current beliefs put you into the “another Religion” category…Congratulations!

Most people are worshiping the Devil without realizing it. If there is one more discernment i can give you, it is this. If its a religion, it is based on the devil. The being men call God is Anti religious. he/it does not desire worship of any kind.

Your own words are trying to tell you something, but one half of you isn't’ listening…

- JC

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 01:02 AM
link   
a reply to: vethumanbeing

The Kingdom within is not made from dust of the ground, my friend. It will continue to exist long after everthing made of dust, returns to dust. Descartes' “I think, therefore I am” was inferred from the assumption, that the "I AM" derives from the thinking mind. The Christian, Meister Eckhart stated it beautifully "The eye with which I see God is the same with which God sees me. My eye and God's eye is one eye, and one sight, and one knowledge, and one love.".

Our very seat of conciousness is from the kingdom within. Our brain relently floods that seat of conciousness, with its thoughts. But if we learn to control our brain, instead of being ensaled by it, we will be able hear the thoughts from the greater collective. You don't have to believe me. Anyone can prove it to themselves.

This is the sole reason for prayer and meditation.

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 01:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Joecroft

You can read the bible without the religious mindset. The bible is a tool to use for lessons especially ones involving morality. I quote the bible because its still speaks truth with or without religion. A book isnt religious, people make religions.

yahshua (jesus) did not teach religion, he taught the way the truth and the life. God's law. Thou shall not kill, steal or tresspass unto thy neighbor. There is nothing religious about the Golden rule. Its simply common sense that killing is wrong, theft is wrong, slavery is wrong, hurting others is wrong. That is what the ten commandments is about.
edit on rd2020000000Thursdayrd000000Thu, 23 Jan 2020 01:23:10 -0600fAmerica/ChicagoThu, 23 Jan 2020 01:23:10 -0600 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

(post by ManyMasks removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Least other people are exposing this topic.

Here is Acallforanuprising's take on similar symbolism's the OP exposes (posted today on youtube):

Many people are waking up and seeing the symbolism's the Luciferians are promoting. The symbolism's are everywhere.

beware Babylon is rising, but just as she rises she is destined for a great fall.

The NWO Trojan Horse - Exposing Mystery Babylon

Both these videos connects with the research done in the OP. (just to make this thread extra informative.)

Here is an example of some truth within the bible that might make sense to some of you. I don't see this as religious. I see this Scripture from proverbs 4:27 to be a wise warning: (see image below to understand why.)

King James Version (KJV) Proverbs 4:27
“Turn not to the right hand nor to the left: remove thy foot from evil.”

edit on rd2020000000Thursdayrd000000Thu, 23 Jan 2020 15:51:46 -0600fAmerica/ChicagoThu, 23 Jan 2020 15:51:46 -0600 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join