It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exposing the Monster Behind Every Religion- Lucifer Decoded Documentary Series by: Soulsurfer

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2020 @ 10:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: SoulSurfer
Have to say the main protagonist in all organized Abrahamic religious practice is God not Lucifer nor the devil.
Ineffable plan, omnipotence, and all that Jazz.
Why would you distinguish between them (God/Lucifer/Devil) as they are just individualized souls of the same being? You have a posse of past life personalities that exist. With every reincarnation another one adds to the defining or individualization of your soul. That one soul (YOU) is defining God. You have given Lab Rat #1 500 more experiences of Itself.
edit on 26-1-2020 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 02:42 PM
link   
a reply to: vethumanbeing

I don't, that's apparently what organized religious practice is all about.

If people were to keep their religious ideologies to themselves there would be a hell of a lot less conflict and strife doing the rounds.

As to your reincarnation take on matters, well that type of philosophy also has its shortcomings.

Truth is we don't have a clue as to whether or not there is anything at all past this side of what we assume to be the reality in which we exist.

That being said, its probably best to hedge one's bet, after all if you are you wrong, your never going to know.

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 01:11 PM
link   
The world is currently ruled by babylonians who have their minions everywhere trying to derail the TRUTH. Their tactics are bullying tactics, and they usually have friends backing them up. These are also PAID trolls hired to specifically derail information that might expose them. You will notice that they don't have any arguments but to derail or shut down conversations. They usually harrass and follow their victim on every thread or topic they make. That is how you know, it is also called discernment. This is also the actions Social Justice Warriors make on those who support Trump.

This tactic was also done by the real brownshirt nazi's. If you look into history you will find that the brownshirts was meant to shut down conversations as well. They have no morals, no sympathy for others and only care about destroying a persons reputation to get people to ignore the victims topics. Its a clever bait and switch tactic which many will be familiar with when time goes on. This is how you also spot the real nazi's.

Here is an example of how the brownshirts shut down political opponents in a similar way antifa and the babylonians are doing:
Comparing ANTIFA to the Brown Shirts

They also pretend to be victims themselves when their victim actually starts fighting back through self defense. The bible is wise when it says "Ye shall know them by their fruits". It exposes the babylonians for what they are. They are also highly intolerant against Christians. of course they are, Christians and Babylon are literally at WAR against eachother. This is what you also need to take into account.

With that said, and back to the topic in the OP, there are christian preachers who say lilith is not in the bible, but if you look at the lexicon, you will find that she is actually in the bible. Proverbs 7 and 6 gives a dire warning about her.

I strongly suggest you ignore those trying to derail this topic through character assassination attempts. When ever you see someone trying so hard to destroy the reputation of the OP that is when you really need to pay attention to what the OP is presenting. Because that is telling you that this is information certain people at the top do not want you to know.
edit on th2020000000Tuesdayth000000Tue, 28 Jan 2020 13:42:01 -0600fAmerica/ChicagoTue, 28 Jan 2020 13:42:01 -0600 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Every religion eh? You can prove this? I mean you can show every single religion mankind has dreamed up, was Lucifers fault?

Go on then

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 08:08 PM
link   

The devil did it eh? LoL

Tell you one thing, given our penchant for destruction, pain, and wrath, our natural capacity for evil.

I think Man would kick your fallen angel's arse, given half the chance, certainly give him a run for his monies.

I strongly suggest if you wish to see a real monster, you need look no further than a mirror.

Christians are at war with anyone that does not share their monotheistic ideologies, by design no less.

"Exodus 20:5 You shall not bow down to them or worship them; for I, the LORD your God, am a jealous God"

Talk about a contradiction!

I thought there was only one God?

Who are these other Gods that we should not worship least Yahwehs nose get bent out of shape?

The Bible, both testaments are full of contradiction and plagiarism, such is the folly of many a work of Man, with all his fear and fallibility at play.
edit on 28-1-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

This paid shill is still waiting on the Original Poster to answer your questions.

But since I'm getting paid I can wait a looooooong time since it's not likely to be addressed.

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Truth is we don't have a clue as to whether or not there is anything at all past this side of what we assume to be the reality in which we exist.That being said, its probably best to hedge one's bet, after all if you are you wrong, your never going to know.

Oh; but I do know. I travel without my body and I have much experience regarding the true reality (not physical) that is more relevant than this dense matter experiment (Disney Ride). Our eternal souls are not at all physical in nature (energy). We temporarily occupy/animate physical bodies in order to experience Time/Space/Illusion. Very few entities are allowed to do this...there is a waiting list light years long to experience Earth TSI. Of course I know about Real Life (you call Afterlife--no such thing). How can an eternal being experience afterlife? This thing you are experiencing here on Earth is NOT REAL. It is an education is all; and be thankful you have this opportunity of *being a human* as this experience is highly valued in other parts of this galaxy.
edit on 28-1-2020 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 09:12 PM
link   

In an infinite universe, there is a waiting list eh?

Guess eternity is not all it's cracked up to be. LoL

Is this ""list"" next to Santas naughty and nice scrip per-chance?

Mate, you are simply rinse and repeating the same stuff the Gnostics came away with.

Probably closer to the mark than Christianity interpretation, but none the less, lacks unequivocably proof in any kind of meaningful manner.

Its good crack all the same.

edit on 28-1-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 09:25 PM
link   

In an infinite universe, there is a waiting list eh?
Guess eternity is not all it's cracked up to be. LoL
Is this ""list"" next to Santas naughty and nice scrip per-chance?
Mate, you are simply rinse and repeating the same stuff the Gnostics came away with.
Probably closer to the mark than Christianity interpretation, but none the less, lacks unequivocably proof in any kind of meaningful manner. Its good crack all the same.

There is a waiting cue. Not enough bodies; supply and demand. Just to get in on it some will take hopeless cases; very short lives such as an infant dying of starvation or disease. Earth is not the infinite universe. It is a specific controlled/chaos TSI experiment designed by Someone Somewhere's curiosity/pleasure. What do you know of Gnosticism and their ideological laundry habits? I can tell you unequivocally this world is not reality.

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 02:59 AM
link   

"Exodus 20:5 You shall not bow down to them or worship them; for I, the LORD your God, am a jealous God"

Talk about a contradiction!

I thought there was only one God?

Next time read the paragraph before that one. Its about man creating graven images and idols and BOWING before them.

Exodus 20:4 King James Version (KJV)
4 Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth.

Here is the full chapter:

Exodus 20 King James Version (KJV)
20 And God spake all these words, saying,

2 I am the Lord thy God, which have brought thee out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage.

3 Thou shalt have no other gods before me.

4 Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth.

5 Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the Lord thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me;

6 And shewing mercy unto thousands of them that love me, and keep my commandments.

7 Thou shalt not take the name of the Lord thy God in vain; for the Lord will not hold him guiltless that taketh his name in vain.

8 Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy.

9 Six days shalt thou labour, and do all thy work:

10 But the seventh day is the sabbath of the Lord thy God: in it thou shalt not do any work, thou, nor thy son, nor thy daughter, thy manservant, nor thy maidservant, nor thy cattle, nor thy stranger that is within thy gates:

11 For in six days the Lord made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that in them is, and rested the seventh day: wherefore the Lord blessed the sabbath day, and hallowed it.

12 Honour thy father and thy mother: that thy days may be long upon the land which the Lord thy God giveth thee.

13 Thou shalt not kill.

14 Thou shalt not commit adultery.

15 Thou shalt not steal.

16 Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour.

17 Thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's house, thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's wife, nor his manservant, nor his maidservant, nor his ox, nor his ass, nor any thing that is thy neighbour's.

18 And all the people saw the thunderings, and the lightnings, and the noise of the trumpet, and the mountain smoking: and when the people saw it, they removed, and stood afar off.

19 And they said unto Moses, Speak thou with us, and we will hear: but let not God speak with us, lest we die.

20 And Moses said unto the people, Fear not: for God is come to prove you, and that his fear may be before your faces, that ye sin not.

21 And the people stood afar off, and Moses drew near unto the thick darkness where God was.

22 And the Lord said unto Moses, Thus thou shalt say unto the children of Israel, Ye have seen that I have talked with you from heaven.

23 Ye shall not make with me gods of silver, neither shall ye make unto you gods of gold.

24 An altar of earth thou shalt make unto me, and shalt sacrifice thereon thy burnt offerings, and thy peace offerings, thy sheep, and thine oxen: in all places where I record my name I will come unto thee, and I will bless thee.

25 And if thou wilt make me an altar of stone, thou shalt not build it of hewn stone: for if thou lift up thy tool upon it, thou hast polluted it.

26 Neither shalt thou go up by steps unto mine altar, that thy nakedness be not discovered thereon.

The Jewish Torah also says the same about Graven images. Old testament of the bible is technically the Jewish Torah, so these laws actually was taught also by the Jews. This is the reason Judeo-Christians exists. Because old testament = Jewish Torah

edit on th2020000000Wednesdayth000000Wed, 29 Jan 2020 03:33:25 -0600fAmerica/ChicagoWed, 29 Jan 2020 03:33:25 -0600 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 06:46 AM
link   

Graven images of idols of other deities?

According to the Bible, the golden calf was an idol made by the Israelites when Moses went up to Mount Sinai.

Apis per-chance, who was an Egyptian deity?

Your books as full of as much mince as any other collection of religious text.

Its really all about Sun worship you see, not Son worship.
edit on 29-1-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 06:50 AM
link   

It's certainly something.

You can tell me many a thing, proof on the other hand, how come that's always just on the horizon and out of reach?

For all intents and purposes, the reality we experience is real enough.

As to designed by someone or something, again that remains to be proven in any sort of meaningful manner.

edit on 29-1-2020 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Last time I checked, people actually do worship demons, the devil etc, I know cause i used to be a Luciferian. I was also in the new age movement before i repented. SO I know what goes on inside the dark occult. I used to teach kundalini the serpents awakening via Yoga and the opening the seven chakras via new age garbage. (Something Oprah and the far left promotes.) And yes its demonic.

My mother and even a few freemasons that visited this house in the past also practiced santeria. And guess what they paid my mother to do? Vodoo against people they did not like.

The bible warns against the demonic beings and against sorcery because guess what? They are evil.

You dont have to be labeled a christian to follow God's Law. Mark Passio saved me from the dark Path and taught me Natural Law. Natural Law is basically the ten commandments. It was through knowing the law that I understood the bible without the point of view of religion. I simply used common sense to understand. I also needed to understand the meaning of the words "parables" "allegories" and "metaphors".

Mark Passio Natural Law Seminar

Divine Law and The Holy Grail 10 Year Re-Release

Just follow the law if you really want to know the being men call God.

edit on th2020000000Wednesdayth000000Wed, 29 Jan 2020 14:13:58 -0600fAmerica/ChicagoWed, 29 Jan 2020 14:13:58 -0600 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: SoulSurfer

Last time I checked, people actually do worship demons, the devil etc, I know cause i used to be a Luciferian. I was also in the new age movement before i repented. SO I know what goes on inside the dark occult. I used to teach kundalini the serpents awakening via Yoga and the opening the seven chakras via new age garbage. (Something Oprah and the far left promotes.) And yes its demonic.

My mother and even a few freemasons that visited this house in the past also practiced santeria. And guess what they paid my mother to do? Vodoo against people they did not like.

The bible warns against the demonic beings and against sorcery because guess what? They are evil.

I dont see the devil or sorcery happening, just people practicing unethical spiritual rituals. Maybe the monster behind every religion is humans. It's actually really simple if you think about it.
edit on 29-1-2020 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

I don't imagine there is much maybe about it.

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

originally posted by: SoulSurfer

Maybe the monster behind every religion is humans. It's actually really simple if you think about it.

You're not that far off from the truth because humanity is responsible for the pain they cause here. We can't really blame the devil for the actions we ourselves do. I would suggest to not listen to what ego says, but instead follow what the moral heart says.

It's all a matter of choice and taking personal responsibility for our own actions, while ignoring the Devil's temptations or commands.

What many people do not understand, is that the devil is always on your shoulders. And it does pretend to be your best friend. Here is a metaphor example on what I mean:

Ego= "I"= EYE
edit on th2020000000Wednesdayth000000Wed, 29 Jan 2020 14:24:38 -0600fAmerica/ChicagoWed, 29 Jan 2020 14:24:38 -0600 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 02:24 PM
link   

All that's really required, is to treat people how you find them, and never hurt anyone weaker than yourself.

End of the day, as far as we know, good and evil are very human constructs.

The problems arise when things get out of kilter, an imbalance is the main contender where evil rears its ugly head.

The Bible warns against many a thing, yet contains contradiction and hypocrisy in spades, a pearl of wisdom every now and again, but what can you expect from a collection of religious text authored by Man and edited time and time again.

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 02:27 PM
link   

I don't think you get it. Evil is when humans choose to do the wrong thing and don't regret or show remorse for their mistakes. All this other stuff about demons and sorcery and messing with supernatural forces and establishments based on spiritual corruption is just so much theatrics to make a really simple idea look like a Halloween monster. The simple idea is that sometimes people do bad things because character and integrity is worth less than a quick profit. There is nothing magical about it and there are no super powers looming over the world.
edit on 29-1-2020 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: TzarChasm

There are banking houses, corporations, and the military-industrial complex.

Those are the superpowers looming over our respective nations.

And they don't care about lines on maps, colour, creed or religious orientation, which are nothing more than divide and conquer tools to them.

Absolute power corrupts absolutely, hence one could argue there is something nefariously magical about what "They" seem to get away with.

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 02:38 PM
link   
religion IS the monster.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join