It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exposing the Monster Behind Every Religion- Lucifer Decoded Documentary Series by: Soulsurfer

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: purplemer
Hello my low level mason.

Hello non-Mason.

I dont think you are best person to talk to on the meaning of symbolism.

Which would make you even worse.

Sorry you dont know what your talking about.

Says the person who argues about Masonic symbolism when it's posted directly in an image from a ritual book.

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 06:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: SoulSurfer
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus
Like i said, ill never trust the word of the lying masons. have a good day with your character assasination. I stand by Moloch being lilith the screech owl. Ill follow what scripture says. Not what a freemason says.

Think of the potential for real information exchange if your attitude were say less dismissive (full on rage). I never lie as it is not in my nature.
edit on 21-1-2020 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 06:18 PM
link   

Like i said, ill never trust the word of the lying masons.

Says the person who makes things up wholesale. Or worse, steals them from other people.

I stand by Moloch being lilith the screech owl. Ill follow what scripture says. Not what a freemason says.

A Mason didn't say that, language says that.

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 06:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Lucky109

Its virtually one ancient being with many names. The serpent and the Owl are it's symbols. Especially the kundalini serpent awakening which is Kali. The kundalini is the complete opposite force of the Holy Spirit. Its called the serpent awakening for a reason. All these Goddesses are connected to one another. Kali is also apollyon the destroyer. The angel from the bottomless pit. Its the all seeing eye. But its one being with many aliases and eye-dentities.

The Illuminati deep state are trying to end the Patriarchy (remove God from the picture) and replace it with a Matriarchy aka Mystery Babylon. That is why they tend to character assassinate people when they try to expose the truth. They dont want their wicked plans ruined. Because once enough people wake up to the deception it's game over.

Either way, babylon is destined for a great fall according to prophecy. Look for owl symbolism's associated with goddesses. Do your own research. Don't believe what I or others say. Researching the topic for yourself leaves a much greater impact because it will give you that "Aha!" moment.

originally posted by: vethumanbeing

a reply to: AugustusMasonicus
Like i said, ill never trust the word of the lying masons. have a good day with your character assasination. I stand by Moloch being lilith the screech owl. Ill follow what scripture says. Not what a freemason says.

Think of the potential for real information exchange if your attitude were say less dismissive (full on rage). I never lie as it is not in my nature.

I dont get along with social justice character assassination attempts. Its immoral and i see such people as false witnesses. If people decide to be respectful without character assasinating like social justice warriors then I will be more than happy to hear them out. Until then, ye shall know them by their fruits.

Treat others the way you want to be treated, otherwise reap cause and effect.

Right now a mason is trying to shut down the conversation because he/she does not want people to know this information.

edit on st2020000000Tuesdayst000000Tue, 21 Jan 2020 18:22:27 -0600fAmerica/ChicagoTue, 21 Jan 2020 18:22:27 -0600 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 06:20 PM
link   
a reply to: SoulSurfer

interesting investigations.... the surprise to me is the Omission of Sophia

from your quote:

This spirit of the illuminati ties in with historical women/deities in history, including Athena, ISIS, Jezebel, Athaliah, Kali, Rome’s Diana, Allah, along with many other names and allegories-metaphors including; Alice in wonderland, starbucks logo, wendy’s logo, and countless owl symbolisms. The reason I mention the owl symbolisms, is because this specific symbol identifies who the spirit actually is. ………

I also got contentions with the Owl symbol in your pantheon of Spiritual Entities...

Owl Spirit has a way different profile in the Shamanic Reality than what you suggest is your viewpoint...
Owl is one of my Spirit helpers/allies.... (along with Turtle & Cave Bear)

the major religions have sprung up with a twisted version of Humankinds' coded message on living through the repeating Cycle-of-Catastrophe, deeming the coded road-map, 'Prophecy' or 'Holy Scripture' …. to be divvied out to sinners as necessary

I will click the #1 segment & see if I am learning anything useful, thank you

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 06:29 PM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

She has so many allegories and identities i tend to lose track. But I did name sophia in the lucifer Decoded Series. I didnt leave her out, i just naturally forgot. But she is very much part of the many identities of the queen of heaven.

The interesting story behind sophia is that her followers believed she was more powerful than Yahweh. So many cults and past religions did put the goddess above Yahweh. But comparing the stories between now and then; that was their way of trying to end the patriarchy.

Right now there is a Global agenda trying to end the patriarchy. It is not a coincidence that what happened in the past is happening again in the present. In short, our sovereignty is under attack by luciferians.
edit on st2020000000Tuesdayst000000Tue, 21 Jan 2020 18:31:12 -0600fAmerica/ChicagoTue, 21 Jan 2020 18:31:12 -0600 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 06:32 PM
link   

VHB: Think of the potential for real information exchange if your attitude were say less dismissive (full on rage). I never lie as it is not in my nature.

SoulSurfer: I dont get along with social justice character assassination attempts. Its immoral and i see such people as false witnesses. If people decide to be respectful without character assasinating like social justice warriors then I will be more than happy to hear them out. Until then, ye shall know them by their fruits. Treat others the way you want to be treated, otherwise reap cause and effect.
Right now a mason is trying to shut down the conversation because he/she does not want people to know this information.

Recognize the forum you are contributing to. It requires thick skin and skill at out maneuvering your opposition; by wit or persuasive argument; 'golden rule' does not qualify and I see your frustration bleeding through. You can do this; your thread hypothesis is a good one (emphasis on 'hypothesis').

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 06:42 PM
link   
a reply to: SoulSurfer I'm just not seeing some of the connections you are claiming between different characters. I am asking simple questions and you seem to not want to answer. What are the specific connections between moloch and lilith, and the wendys girl and lilith? I see very flimsy connections and am trying to give you a chance to show me I am wrong.

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 06:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: vethumanbeing

Recognize the forum you are contributing to. It requires thick skin and skill at out maneuvering your opposition; by wit or persuasive argument; 'golden rule' does not qualify and I see your frustration bleeding through. You can do this; your thread hypothesis is a good one (emphasize 'hypothesis').

Actually the golden rule does qualify. Someone who treats others poorly are not a good person and do not deserve any special treatment. I have a right to defend myself or ignore the trolls. Considering the person in question has basically called me a liar non stop throughout different threads.he doesnt deserve any attention. I know the deep state are hell bent on not allowing the truth to get out. I will never trust the deep state's minions ever. All they do is berate and character assassinate others. Thats not a good person. Thats being a nazi doing brownshirt tactics trying to shut down conversations.

If you want respect, you have to earn it through moral actions. Otherwise, they deserve the cold treatment. What you do in the forums says alot about you as a person.
edit on st2020000000Tuesdayst000000Tue, 21 Jan 2020 18:43:39 -0600fAmerica/ChicagoTue, 21 Jan 2020 18:43:39 -0600 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 06:50 PM
link   

The wendys logo says "MOM" in the collar. They call her "mom" because they are sons of the widow.

Moloch is the stone owl at bohemian grove. Lilith is the zohar in the zionists talmud she is known as the screech owl. The zionists and the deep state serves the same thing. Its one big mafia organization which many call the illuminati. (Aka Moriah conquering wind or the Olympians) The key note here is OWL. The Owl is what you need to connect the dots.

Lucifer Decoded part 5 reveals the symbol of the owl and its connections with the masons and ultimately bohemian grove. It also shows a freemason calling himself Lucifer. (he refers to himself and i quote as "pure". ) I did not make this stuff up, it is in the video.

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: St Udio

interesting investigations.... the surprise to me is the Omission of Sophia

from your quote:

This spirit of the illuminati ties in with historical women/deities in history, including Athena, ISIS, Jezebel, Athaliah, Kali, Rome’s Diana, Allah, along with many other names and allegories-metaphors including; Alice in wonderland, starbucks logo, wendy’s logo, and countless owl symbolisms. The reason I mention the owl symbolisms, is because this specific symbol identifies who the spirit actually is. ………

I also got contentions with the Owl symbol in your pantheon of Spiritual Entities...

Owl Spirit has a way different profile in the Shamanic Reality than what you suggest is your viewpoint...
Owl is one of my Spirit helpers/allies.... (along with Turtle & Cave Bear)

the major religions have sprung up with a twisted version of Humankinds' coded message on living through the repeating Cycle-of-Catastrophe, deeming the coded road-map, 'Prophecy' or 'Holy Scripture' …. to be divvied out to sinners as necessary

I will click the #1 segment & see if I am learning anything useful, thank you

Yes you know don't you...its called a Cyclical Continental Displacement Wave Event....I have spent years here trying to wake our membership up.....and yes the freaking religious Doctrines ALL contain PARTIAL components of the ENTIRE ...ONE TRUE HUMANITARIAN HISTORY....WHEN PUT TOGETHER THEY PROVIDE IMMOVABLE DIAMOND HARD EVIDENCE OF WHO AND WHAT WE ARE TRULY MEANT TO BECOME.

I was abducted by Military Humans wearing One-Piece Blue Uniforms..... they were operating a MASSIVE BATTLESHIP......and they were very serious ….. only now are we beginning to hear the truths and its a slow learning curve......when the data is finally mainstream people will forget about the groups of service-to-self monsters who have been screwing with all of Humanity....these groups as powerful as they have seemed will suddenly be quite inconsequential and we will treat them as such finally...and that is how they shall be disenfranchised completely and finally remediated.

Trust the Plan.

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Well thank you for your replies and your thread. I will try to watch the videos. All I know now is I want to get stoned and go eat at momma satans place aka wendys. ✌

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Well it doesnt specifically say it, even though there are alot of passages that imply that it is. First being Rome, second beast being an early church, Lil Horn of the First Beast being the Pope, while the woman said to ride the first.

There also an early passage about a woman, but it is left with a huge cliff hanger from what I remember.

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 07:09 PM
link   

There is alot more to it than just the videos. I didnt even touch the icing of the cake. But use the lead i gave you and learn how to identify the symbolisms and you will technically develope a new set of eyes that can see through the dark. Once that happens, you're going to be noticing these symbols more often because the truth is, the symbols of the goddess is everywhere. That is when you get past the common denominator and realize ... the horrible truth behind it all.

I will warn you, once you walk that path, everything you think you know tumbles down into pieces. Its literally a red pill. But there is a light at the end of that dark tunnel.

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Specimen88

The prophetic Scarlet Whore rides the beast. She will be judged in the end. It is the scarlet that ive been trying to expose this entire time, i noticed also that prophecy is being fulfilled as we speak. Nations rising up against nations, brother against brother etc, it is all happening. That is why revelation warns people to come out of babylon.

What i need you to understand is the following:

Most people are worshiping the Devil without realizing it. If there is one more discernment i can give you, it is this. If its a religion, it is based on the devil. The being men call God is Anti religious. he/it does not desire worship of any kind. He /it only wants us to obey the natural order/natural law/ the ten commandments, which is technically love itself. Love does not hurt others. If someone hurts someone, they are not based on true love. Love is the way. Love and the law is one. The law and God are also one. To know the law and write it in your heart is to know the being men call God. The connection between man and creator is made this way through the law.

Religion is a cancer, and this includes the christian religion and Islam. (Allah is also the same being. Allah = Allat the moon goddess.) Its the same being in every culture. Catholics see her as Mary the Immaculate. You wanna know who else had the title of the immaculate? Lilith, and lilith is also associated with the moon. The MOON is the omen. Money = mooneye

All you need to do is look at what satanists and luciferians are into and you will also get the idea. That is the other thing, when doing research you have to be willing to infiltrate groups and see what they are dedicating their lives to. In this case i had to look inside the dark occult to connect many dots. And one common theme while i was in there was a goddess and the black sun. (it just added more to the piling evidences)

I will also note that it is also important to understand what predictive programming is. This too gives you a set of eyes to see through the dark. Study predictive programming and you will have a sneak peak of future events. Just like they foreshadowed 9-11.

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 07:49 PM
link   

edit on 21-1-2020 by glend because: wrong

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 07:57 PM
link   
a reply to: glend

Paul is a shady character. I have my suspicions on him ever since luscis trust (formerly known as Lucifer's trust hand of the united nations) held Paul the apostle in high praise. Why would any luciferian praise paul? Someone did an oopsie and dismissed God's law which gave birth to aleister crowleys law of thelema "do as thou wilt".

If Paul had a hand in the removal of God's law, he wasn't exactly for christ. Meanwhile Yahshua (jesus) reminded everyone to keep the commandments. Aka God's laws.

You cannot dismiss morality from society. You are witnessing the chaotic result of a demoralized society. Prophecy calls this "Lawlessness".

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Madrusa
a reply to: Raggedyman

They thought and wrote in Greek, the Orthodox would never think in terms of Theos, Logos, Sophia etc, they contemplate the deeper meaning of the original Hebrew. The Gospels themselves are composed in the manner of a Greek tragedy, the epistles of Paul Greek rhetoric, Greek Hermeticism was a major component of early Christianity and Greek mystery cults the basis of the resurrection narrative and the emphasis on parables, so how Greek was it?

The early Christians were Hebrews and bound by the laws and customs but they were reduced to having no value under Paul, the equality of the Hebrew and Gentile and that marks the final transition away from Judaism towards the new hybrid form of Christianity, from the Christian perspective it marks the end of Judaism having any validity or relevance apart from the reactionary.

Plutarch was a pythagorean
Who's roman name was Luke
He wrote of a messiah
That soon had to retire
He came back as Paul
To teach people prayer,
From which arose a mighty obelisc
At the centre of St Peters Sqaure

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 08:20 PM
link   

a reply to: Specimen88
Most people are worshiping the Devil without realizing it. If there is one more discernment i can give you, it is this. If its a religion, it is based on the devil. The being men call God is Anti religious. he/it does not desire worship of any kind. He /it only wants us to obey the natural order/natural law/ the ten commandments, which is technically love itself. Love does not hurt others. If someone hurts someone, they are not based on true love. Love is the way. Love and the law is one. The law and God are also one. To know the law and write it in your heart is to know the being men call God. The connection between man and creator is made this way through the law.

Will those that are power mad ever STOP thinking of evermore imaginative ways to control the human? NO. If its not through tyrannies, dictatorships, genocide; monarchies, elected officials .gov or *organized religion* they will never stop trying to separate you from your money.

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Beliefs are just noise, that deafens us from hearing God. If we want to defeat darkness, we need conquer it from within ourselves.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join