It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Truths and Disclosure soon to come

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: Alien Abduct
a reply to: mirageman

The governments have collected a hell of a lot more evidence and data than us civilians since at least the 1940s. Anyone who has studied this subject enough knows some of these UFOs are alien, and if we civilians can access enough information to garner this truth then surely certain government officials with vastly more information on the subject knows at least what we know, presumably more.

It's pretty obvious they cover up the truth when they deny certain FOIA requests and when some documents do get released they are 90% redacted....and that's only scratching the surface.

If you want to know the truth then I suggest you go digging your self. No one here is going to spoon feed it to you with your condescending attitude. I have read on this subject for over 15 years and believe me I have seen plenty of people like you. I have no obligation to convince you by submitting to you overwhelming evidence. If you have questions then find your own answers.

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 11:09 AM
link   
The suggestion that the governments of the world are working in cahoots with each other to hide visiting alien life is ridiculous. And it's evidence that knowledge of this is non-existent. There would be a struggle for power by any country that held on to this great secret. Greed and power would win out over anything. Imagine the hold that a country, such as Russia, could have over all other countries if they would discover information that these beings would bring. All there would need to be is a verbal threat and claim that a country knew. Then we would be at their mercy.

It's only more believer excuses and lame-minded distractions for why we still have no physical evidence. It's a weak argument backed by nothing factual.

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: BeyondBlessed
What do you suppose we are in for?

Nothing.

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Fact #1

The governments have collected a hell of a lot more evidence and data than us civilians since at least the 1940s. Anyone who has studied this subject enough knows some of these UFOs are alien

Fact #2

It's pretty obvious they cover up the truth when they deny certain FOIA requests and when some documents do get released they are 90% redacted.

I have seen plenty of people like you. I have no obligation to convince you by submitting to you overwhelming evidence.

"People like you" = deniers.

There is a difference between a Skeptic and a Denier.

If you saw a flying saucer with your own eyes then there would be Certainty to you and your believe would be built on Reality, because we all know man does not and cannot make flying saucers that fly like that. Not in the 1940’s and not now.

A Skeptic can say a flying saucer is not natural; therefor it is a manufactured object.

A Skeptic can say a flying saucer is not man-made; therefor it is made by someone else not natural to this planet.

A Skeptic can say Maybe these witnesses saw a flying saucer that was not from this planet.

A Denier can do none of this.

A Denier has to say that EVERY saucer sighting is false and cannot be a saucer.

A Denier has to say that EVERY photo of a saucer sighting is false and cannot be a saucer.

A Denier has to say that EVERY alien being sighting is false and cannot be an alien being from another planet.

A Denier has to say that EVERY UFO sighting is of something natural or man-made on this planet and cannot be manufactured on another planet.

A Skeptic can say that EVERY UFO sighting may not be something natural or man-made on this planet and may be manufactured on another planet.

A Skeptic can say Maybe some of my fellow human beings are correct and they really did see an alien being and or an alien craft.

A Denier cannot.

A Denier has to say and BELIEVE that EVERY SINGLE PERSON who claims to have seen an alien being or craft is wrong. They have to BELIEVE that ALL those people are liars or are all confused and do not know what they are seeing.

The Denier has to BELIEVE that the military cannot hide alien evidence from THEM.

And all that because they refuse to BELIEVE what they themselves have not seen.

A Denier can Deny all they want but the fault lies with their believe system.

Not the believe system of the believer or skeptic.

edit on 21-1-2020 by spiritualarchitect because: stop lying to yourself, your not a skeptic

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Ectoplasm8

I never heard anyone say that the governments of the world are in cahoots.

It's only more believer excuses and lame-minded distractions for why we still have no physical evidence. It's a weak argument backed by nothing factual.

Excuse of why we dont have physical evidence? Maybe because the aliens aren't in the business of handing over their tech to ants.

It's not my fault that the huge amount of testimony from superb witnesses with impeccable credentials fall on your deaf ears, and to the massive amount of documentation and photos you turn a blind eye.

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Bring it on!

However, I've heard disclosure is coming several times a year, every year for the last 20.

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ectoplasm8
It's only more believer excuses and lame-minded distractions for why we still have no physical evidence.

What's ridiculous is that you believe there is no physical evidence. Like you think YOU are so special that the military would show it to you. That they would want to show anyone what they are trying to hide. You live in such a make believe world that YOU probably BELIEVE that the military and the government never lie?

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 12:12 PM
link   
I do not believe disclosure is coming - not voluntarily. Not just because the military government wants to hide it but because ET wants to remain hidden.

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 12:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualarchitect
I do not believe disclosure is coming - not voluntarily. Not just because the military government wants to hide it but because ET wants to remain hidden.

I agree. And if what I have learned of the Alien's agenda is true then I can see why our government is keeping it from the masses and I dont blame them.

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ectoplasm8
It's only more believer excuses and lame-minded distractions for why we still have no physical evidence.

What's ridiculous is that you believe there is no physical evidence. Like you think YOU are so special that the military would show it to you. That they would want to show anyone what they are trying to hide. You live in such a make believe world that YOU probably BELIEVE that the military and the government never lie?

Eyewitness testimony is the worst form of evidence. People are let out of prison because they have been exonerated by DNA. That's scientific evidence.
So we're to accept something as extraordinary as alien life visiting us from another world because some person claims they were abducted? Thousands of claims and not a speck of scientific evidence? Sounds suspicious to me. Sounds like you're either naive or want to believe it so badly that you forgo common sense.

Not a naysayer, just someone that demands real evidence that we're being visited. Unfortunately believers get bent out of shape and get on the defensive. I find it funny the response is always anger, yet when you ask any for evidence they point to the same garbage as if it's never seen before.

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 12:52 PM
link   
It is true. The Dark Side of the Moon is not dark at all. It is just as brightly lit as the side facing the earth, when it is in the right position.

So the big money question is, why in the world have we never sent a probe to take pictures of this side and make it public for all to see?

You wanna talk about being hugely popular. If only Elon Musk would spend some pocket change on this. He'd make it back in royalties.

Or,,,, there are alien bases on the far side of the moon, and Elon Musk is not aloud to go there. That theory only holds water if someone is denied that ability.

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 01:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Ectoplasm8

What about photographs and video evidence, radar recordings and physical trace cases? There is enough evidence that makes the case for alien existence beyond reasonable doubt. For someone to have actually looked at so much overwhelming evidence and then say "well maybe it's true but maybe not" I can accept that. But to look at the mountains of data and just discount every drop of it as all completely false and on top of that every single witness is a lier would be a logical fallacy......utter stupidity.

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: BeyondBlessed

There is no debate.

We went to the Moon in 69.

Now ""Disclosure"", well that a whole nother kettle of fish.

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 02:00 PM
link   

A Skeptic can say Maybe some of my fellow human beings are correct and they really did see an alien being and or an alien craft. A Denier cannot.

There isn't a Sceptic or Denier (whatever the hell that is) on this planet who does not desire the idea of alien visitation to be absolutely TRUE. I want it to be true, but there is no indisputable data to prove it is true. Lots of interesting breadcrumbs, interpretations and ideas, but nothing indisputable.

You ALREADY BELIEVE it is true, but get hot under the collar because people like me cannot immediately join your almost religious zest. I'd love to join you in your beliefs. One day I might. As I mentioned to you before, my wife had a rather astonishing encounter with a gigantic craft and thoroughly believes in alien visitation - but that's her interpretation of what she saw and where her feelings end; it doesn't rule her life, it hardly even concerns her, and she certainly doesn't lose her temper or throw her toys out of the pram because I (or anyone else) don't share that belief.

I feel jealous actually because your belief must be a wonderful feeling. What I DO object to is your aggressive and conspiratorial attitude towards people who simply want tangible PROOF before signing off on the 'aliens are here' angle.

edit on 21-1-2020 by ConfusedBrit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 02:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: BeyondBlessed
In the recent month I've been really interested in Space in general. So I was looking for documentaries and stumbled across a Doc titled 'UFO: The Greatest Story Ever Denied – Part 2: Moon Rising,' which was a real eye opener if it is infact true information. So putting aside the great debate wether NASA faked the Moon landings, or whether the Governments are coving up truths about space and UFO's; I started to contemplate about something. With all the private funded companies such as Space X doing their own Space Shuttle testing, I feel truths are bound to start coming out. I can just imagine what a privately funded mission to the Dark Side of the moon would reveal. I mean, do you suppose the governments are going to start putting restrictions and even begin tmeddling in private companies projects. I think if they do, that would be clear evidence of a cover up, a red flag for sure in my eyes.

What do you suppose we are in for?
What are your opinions on this?
Did anyone see the Documentary I mentioned above?

On a side note, the evidence presented seems legit.

People have been saying that disclosure is imminent since long before I was born. I will believe it when I see it.

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: bally001
a reply to: BeyondBlessedWe may be looking at an accident whether on lift off, in transit or return.

If government wants to kill of space tourism in one, foul swoop, this is all that needs to happen. No-one will want to go up if it's not 'safe'. It'll set the industry back decades.

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Exactly. A friend of mind funnily enough mentioned the moon landing 'hoax'. Soon put him right. Anyone that believes it didn't happen belong with the flat earthers. Should be made to watch the Apollo documentary too.

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 02:57 PM
link   
A Russian probe was the first to send back photos of that side.

Apollo 8 was thee first for astronauts to take photos of that side.

The latest is a Chinese lander on that side.

You are saying that all three of these governments and thousands of people involved in their space programs actually cooperate in a conspiracy? Someone would have talked.

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: ConfusedBrit

As I mentioned to you before, my wife had a rather astonishing encounter with a gigantic craft

I don't suppose you've got a link to that post? Sounds intriguing!

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Alien Abduct

What about photographs and video evidence, radar recordings and physical trace cases? There is enough evidence that makes the case for alien existence beyond reasonable doubt...

I would hate to use you as a jury member in a court of law because your understanding of "reasonable doubt" is somewhat confused.

It is not accepted that we have proof aliens exist. That doesn't mean they aren't out there or haven't even been here. It's just we don't have proof beyond reasonable doubt.

We've thought we got close as far back as the sightings of canals on Mars. Tesla thought aliens were sending signals but they were pulsars. The WOW signal was thought to be possibly signs of alien life but turned out to exactly match the signature of a comet 266P/Christensen. We had the Martian Meteorite ALH84001 in 1996 that supposedly contained life from Mars and then Oumaouma entered the Solar System in 2017. There was no cover up. We know about them.

Yes there are photos and video tapes and documents and eye witnesses. But volume does not equal proof.

None of them prove aliens are here or have been here beyond reasonable doubt. If there is then you tell us which ones?

edit on 21/1/2020 by mirageman because: ...

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join