It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Truths and Disclosure soon to come

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 03:32 PM
link   
This is not about the sceptics and deniers, it is about the believers. Some believe anything that they see in the sky that is unusual to them is a UFO. They don’t listen to explanations. They don’t look for answers. They are afraid of finding they saw something common.

They have a video of a light. Is it evidence of other world visitors? Is it evidence of people not knowing what is in the sky any more because they almost never see the sky now?

The believer does not want any revelation about the subject of their belief because it will change their belief no matter what it reveals.

edit on 1 21 2020 by beyondknowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualarchitect

Dude you are seriously losing it and can't even communicate coherently....

If you saw a flying saucer with your own eyes then there would be Certainty to you and your believe would be built on Reality, because we all know man does not and cannot make flying saucers that fly like that. Not in the 1940’s and not now.

A Skeptic can say a flying saucer is not natural; therefor it is a manufactured object.

What exactly is a denier? Someone who denies your lies?

I've caught you out and proven it a number of times..

But you always run away and carry on elsewhere spreading disinformation without answering.

Why do you do it?

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 07:07 PM
link   
They will tell the truth.

Craft are flown by People.

People from our Past not our Future.

We are but one "wave" of Humanity that has been given the opportunity to morph and fly out into the universe....some "waves" of Humanity fly away and some do not make it off Planet before they are wiped out enmasse during the Cyclical Continental Displacement Wave Events this Planet goes through....some "waves" return home long after their departure...and when they do everything looks very different as do they themselves…...sometimes MULTIPLE "waves" of Humanity will return home @ the same times...bringing a very diverse group home for multiple timeline Reunions here on Earth.

We are like cycles of Butterflys…our existence is finite yet infinite....we are supposed to venture out into the Universe.

This is how and why there are so many different forms of Humanity being IDed now....this is why Religons don't have to disappear because we ARE all related ….if people wish to keep the dogmas alive after learning they were all going to be sacrificed to the dark cold waters of the coming Global reset by these very same Dogmas.
edit on 21-1-2020 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Alien Abduct
a reply to: Gothmog

Oh wow you are so cool. I just love how you add so much to this discussion.

Anyways as far as the OP goes...

The U.S. government and other governments around the world are absolutely covering up at the very least the fact that they know that some of these UFOs are not of this world.

As far as them regulating space flights to the point of forcing everyone to hand over their recording devices for inspection before they are allowed to leave port I dont think so. That seems pretty extreme.

I'm not sure how they will go about handling the situation but you can be sure they are plotting their plan as we speak.

They might even just go ahead and claim that the UFOs and maybe even structures on the moon (if any) are theirs. Seems this would scare the public less than it being scary aliens that even the U.S. government with the most powerful and advanced navy and airforce mankind has ever seen has been shown to not even be able to catch one, shoot one or even so much as scratch one.

I add what I need to.

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 08:47 PM
link   
a reply to: mirageman

I would hate to use you as a jury member in a court of law because your understanding of "reasonable doubt" is somewhat confused.

I can see where you are confused. Let me put it this way. You say aliens are not visiting us. I say there is enough evidence that will give reasonable doubt to your claim. Get it now?

It is not accepted that we have proof aliens exist.

Please quote where I said there is proof. You want absolute proof, keep waiting. Until then dont hassell people that accept the current amount of evidence. We are not here to convince you of anything. You won't believe unless you have an alien corpse in your hands and you know what? That's okay, that's just fine. But for some of us, we believe what we see, and what our friends and family sees, and the mountains of data and photos and such.

Let me get back to you thinking my understanding of "reasonable doubt " is confused. When a prosecutor is claiming you did something wrong, in a court of law all you have to do as a defendant is to show reasonable doubt. No need for absolute proof. When it comes to people claiming aliens are not visiting us there is absolutely enough evidence to show reasonable doubt to that claim.

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 11:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Alien Abduct

When it comes to the jury matters on this I am with you. For someone to be on a site like ATS and say there is no evidence should get a job with Adam Schiff. I don't know all the details or exactly what is going on, but seen enough to know that humans are not at the center of the universe.

If the moon was just a barren empty place then why don't the public have access to all the data? The public paid for a lot of this development and endeavors. Whats up with astronauts getting told to stay on vector when something strange is going on near by? Whats up with the NASA live feed getting cut when every something strange happens? Why is it left to people like Marty Stubs to hack the live feed and ask whats up with this? Ice crystals??? At least Russia has the guts to man up and say yeah, we found something growing on the outside of the International Space Station, its a bit like plankton from what I currently understand.

When there is an absence of evidence that is a clue that something is not adding up with the case. With some that believe there is nothing out there, everyone has a right to their opinion. For those that want to know exactly what it is, very good.

posted on Jan, 21 2020 @ 11:57 PM
link   
a reply to: BeyondBlessed

I recently watched this documentary, and I thought it was very interesting. However, they say in the documentary that aliens contacted Germany and we're helping Hitler. If that was true, then how the hell would they lose the war?

Anyway, I'd recommend watching it to anyone for something to scratch your head over.

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 12:03 AM
link   

We have been witnessing these UFOs that have no wings, no fins, no visible means of propulsion, has antigravity, anti-inertia tech, can fly at 10,000 plus MPH and can literally turn on a dime at that speed since at least the early 1940's.

Believing that man had this technology back then is BY FAR less believable than it being alien tech.

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 01:33 AM
link   

a reply to: Ectoplasm8

What about photographs and video evidence, radar recordings and physical trace cases? There is enough evidence that makes the case for alien existence beyond reasonable doubt. For someone to have actually looked at so much overwhelming evidence and then say "well maybe it's true but maybe not" I can accept that. But to look at the mountains of data and just discount every drop of it as all completely false and on top of that every single witness is a lier would be a logical fallacy......utter stupidity.

If I was faced with undeniable physical evidence that had been scientifically analyzed and determined we were being visited by an intelligent alien lifeform and then I said that was doubtful, that would be a better definition of stupidity.

However, based on the low-leveled evidence after all these decades and many thousands of claims that have nothing more to show than anecdotal evidence, in the real world you only have a belief.

Nothing wrong with a belief, but you can't speak in terms of absolutes until you have absolute evidence.

My standards of evidence reflect the enormantity of the claim, it's understood. Yours reflects alien visitation as commonplace, trite, and a non event.

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Be honest here..
If aliens abducted you and let's say you remember the whole event. Let's say your four friends were there and seen you get abducted by these aliens. You took several lie detector tests and passed and so did your friends.

Would it still be a belief to you then?

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Another thing...

We have been witnessing these UFOs that have no wings, no fins, no visible means of propulsion, has antigravity, anti-inertia tech, can fly at 10,000 plus MPH and can literally turn on a dime at that speed since at least the early 1940's. We have some pictures of these things also, and government documents and video confirming these things. Even the biggest most famous skeptics dont deny they actually exist or are witnessed.

Some of you say it's a far leap to say its aliens. Well then what's your conclusion? Do you suppose the intelligence that is controlling these things are from this Earth? If so then where are their dwellings? If the alien conclusion is wrong then what is the right conclusion?

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 02:37 AM
link   

My standards of evidence reflect the enormantity of the claim, it's understood. Yours reflects alien visitation as commonplace, trite, and a non event.

Standard of evidence? Or do you mean standard of proof?

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Be honest here..
If aliens abducted you and let's say you remember the whole event. Let's say your four friends were there and seen you get abducted by these aliens. You took several lie detector tests and passed and so did your friends.

There is no such thing as a "lie detector".

Without any objective evidence it is nothing but a claim, which you are free to believe or not.

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 06:26 AM
link   

You're just trying to play semantics now.

This is the comment I referred to.

What about photographs and video evidence, radar recordings and physical trace cases? There is enough evidence that makes the case for alien existence beyond reasonable doubt...

You also said?

The governments have collected a hell of a lot more evidence and data than us civilians since at least the 1940s. Anyone who has studied this subject enough knows some of these UFOs are alien

There are plenty of people who have studied the subject who do not "know" some UFOs are alien. But I don't know what evidence you are specifically referring to.

So starting with the best one. Which UFO case, photo or video would you say puts the case for alien existence beyond reasonable doubt?

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 06:50 AM
link   

We have been witnessing these UFOs that have no wings, no fins, no visible means of propulsion, has antigravity, anti-inertia tech, can fly at 10,000 plus MPH and can literally turn on a dime at that speed since at least the early 1940's. We have some pictures of these things also, and government documents and video confirming these things. Even the biggest most famous skeptics dont deny they actually exist or are witnessed.

Some of you say it's a far leap to say its aliens. Well then what's your conclusion? Do you suppose the intelligence that is controlling these things are from this Earth? If so then where are their dwellings? If the alien conclusion is wrong then what is the right conclusion?

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 06:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: moebius

Be honest here..

There is no such thing as a "lie detector".

Without any objective evidence it is nothing but a claim, which you are free to believe or not.

So what is the polygraph test for?

So if you were personally (you yourself) was abducted by aliens, you would still not believe your own self? LMAO

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 07:25 AM
link   

If the alien conclusion is wrong then what is the right conclusion?

Fair point and good question.

The right conclusion is that we don't know. This doesn't mean there aren't aliens out there or even coming here. But we have been unable to establish this scientifically.

Even if/when we finally confirm we've found alien life that doesn't mean that every UFO is/was an alien spacecraft.

There is no one single answer that encompasses the whole UFO phenomenon. We know some photos/videos are hoaxes, mistaken natural and man made objects, astronomical and meteorological phenomena. But there is a core of around 5-10% that are what we can call "unknowns".

Now Hessdalen valley in Norway is an area where strange lights are regularly seen travelling at rapid velocities. No one has jumped to the conclusion that they are alien spacecraft. There is a small, low budget scientific study taking place (it has been for nearly 40 years). The current thinking is towards some of earth light or plasma formations. But studies continue because they don't have a definitive answer. Below is a 6min video that explains it all.

There are other similar anomalous lights seen in other locations across the globe.

As regard radar returns indicating unknown and impossible speeds then check out ECM (electronic counter measures). Project Palladium is a good place to start. Not forgetting that radar is not infallible either. In fact the military powers often use UFO stories as cover up for testing their toys too. Possibly even abduction stories too. Although that would be speculation.

Starting at the point that UFOs are alien spacecraft is a mistake many of us make. We only watch certain documentaries and read the popular literature that present the conspiracy angles and never ending theories. But to study UFOs properly you need to be educated in astronomy, physics, chemistry, biology, astrophysics, astrobiology, geology, electromagnetism, metallurgy, space flight, aerospace technologies, theology, ancient civilizations, occultism, cosmology, geopolitics, military intelligence and many, many more subjects. You also have to read the more critical views to get a better understanding.

Remember there is no one single answer. Take every case on its own merits.

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 08:18 AM
link   
It's important to look at all this from various perspectives and through different colored lenses. Also, Occam's Razor applies all too often. For anyone buying this hook, line and sinker, I would urge them to indulge themselves in many of the more constructive discussions in here (if they haven't already). Many of them started by the good individual above, but I would also take a look at The Gut's presentations.

As to the mentioned documentary. I can never take these seriously as they connect dots wherever their bias tells them too. Reusing old interviews from the Disclosure Project doesn't do it any favors either (to me). I'm reminded of lightshow Greer, and his merry band of moths.

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman

If the alien conclusion is wrong then what is the right conclusion?

Fair point and good question.

The right conclusion is that we don't know. This doesn't mean there aren't aliens out there or even coming here. But we have been unable to establish this scientifically.

Even if/when we finally confirm we've found alien life that doesn't mean that every UFO is/was an alien spacecraft.

There is no one single answer that encompasses the whole UFO phenomenon. We know some photos/videos are hoaxes, mistaken natural and man made objects, astronomical and meteorological phenomena. But there is a core of around 5-10% that are what we can call "unknowns".

Now Hessdalen valley in Norway is an area where strange lights are regularly seen travelling at rapid velocities. No one has jumped to the conclusion that they are alien spacecraft. There is a small, low budget scientific study taking place (it has been for nearly 40 years). The current thinking is towards some of earth light or plasma formations. But studies continue because they don't have a definitive answer. Below is a 6min video that explains it all.

There are other similar anomalous lights seen in other locations across the globe.

As regard radar returns indicating unknown and impossible speeds then check out ECM (electronic counter measures). Project Palladium is a good place to start. Not forgetting that radar is not infallible either. In fact the military powers often use UFO stories as cover up for testing their toys too. Possibly even abduction stories too. Although that would be speculation.

Starting at the point that UFOs are alien spacecraft is a mistake many of us make. We only watch certain documentaries and read the popular literature that present the conspiracy angles and never ending theories. But to study UFOs properly you need to be educated in astronomy, physics, chemistry, biology, astrophysics, astrobiology, geology, electromagnetism, metallurgy, space flight, aerospace technologies, theology, ancient civilizations, occultism, cosmology, geopolitics, military intelligence and many, many more subjects. You also have to read the more critical views to get a better understanding.

Excellent, very mature response.

Remember there is no one single answer. Take every case on its own merits.

Thank you, I will take your advice. You made me realize I should look deeper into every single case I look into and should perhaps focus on one at a time.

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Eyewitness self testimony is how the world works.

Unless you are blind Eyewitness self testimony is how you live your life. It is everywhere. It is how you find your car when you leave the store. It is how you type your next post. Without seeing it at least once you could never type a coherent sentence.

Seeing is how we live.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join