It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can someone tell me why President Trump should be thrown out of office

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: VeeTNA

Urhm...predatory tribal primate behavior?

ICE still exists.

The left wants to get rid of it... Say I'm wrong?

"Sanctuary Cities" have thousands of people cleaning hotel rooms, flipping burgers, nannying.....and paying taxes and putting into the system. Working hard, often without benefits and at minimum wage.....

What we can call these people is human trafficking and people taking advantage of that with basically slave type labor. I guess you approve of that....

You don't think people desperate enough to come here and be thankful for that deserve to have their stories heard?

Illegals cost American tax payers over 100 billion per year above whatever they put in.

I thought we were talking open borders that the left supports. I'm sure there are billions desperate to come here if they could. Have you ever heard about legal immigration?

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 05:24 PM
link   

a reply to: Xtrozero

while wanting full open borders....

Who wants that?

I've never heard of anyone saying that. sheesh...I'm realizing I'm super-late to the discussion here. Back to lurk

Than you are not listening to the Democratic candidates. They have pretty much all said they want full open borders - and that they want to give illegals free health care.

Of course that would attract millions of more illegals - but since Democrats think illegals = Democratic voter it does not matter to them they would destroy the economy in the process. They don't care about citizens only their own wealth and power.

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Breakthestreak
The only people being laughed at is the leftists, the media and the dEmocrat party.

That’s not gonna stop anytime soon.

President Trump definitely has the ‘popular vote’ secured well and truly

You are way too confident of this.

While I think he will win, I would not bet $10 he will win the popular vote.

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 05:27 PM
link   
a reply to: proximo

Nobody is listening to dEmocrat candidates

They’re irrelevant

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 05:34 PM
link   

They’re irrelevant

Doesn't matter - 50% would vote for anyone other than Trump.

Election is going to come down to turnout for the popular vote - because numerically whether you or I like it - there are more Democrat's than Republicans.

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 05:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

Show up with a child and get a pass, complete removal of ICE, sanctuary cities, border lawyers telling people what to say, catch and release, no consequences for violating American immigration laws and don't even call them illegal...I can go on, so what does that look like to you?

ICE still exists.
"Sanctuary Cities" have thousands of people cleaning hotel rooms, flipping burgers, nannying.....and paying taxes and putting into the system. Working hard, often without benefits and at minimum wage.....

You don't think people desperate enough to come here and be thankful for that deserve to have their stories heard?

This is a lie.

If what you said was true, then having illegals enter the country would be a boon to local and state economies.

But the opposite is rue.

they are a drain on local and state economies and are putting the burden on legal citizens who have to shell out even more in taxes.

A couple of hundred years ago, everyone in the US was an American Indian or perhaps a few from South America.

So, the entire US population are from immigrants, most of them undocumented. How bad has that been for the US?

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 05:59 PM
link   

A dEmocrat will not win the Whitehouse in November

That is a given

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

Show up with a child and get a pass, complete removal of ICE, sanctuary cities, border lawyers telling people what to say, catch and release, no consequences for violating American immigration laws and don't even call them illegal...I can go on, so what does that look like to you?

ICE still exists.

This is a lie.

If what you said was true, then having illegals enter the country would be a boon to local and state economies.

But the opposite is rue.

they are a drain on local and state economies and are putting the burden on legal citizens who have to shell out even more in taxes.

A couple of hundred years ago, everyone in the US was an American Indian or perhaps a few from South America.

So, the entire US population are from immigrants, most of them undocumented. How bad has that been for the US?

Lets place 25 million uneducated illegals into your country and wait a year, then you can tell me.

I mean, if you have to reach back 200 years to prove a point, it means you have failed.

As king of the internet, I ban you from everything and you now have to do the dance of shame in public.

SHAME!

SHAME!

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 06:14 PM
link   

ICE still exists.

This is a lie.

But the opposite is rue.

Lets place 25 million uneducated illegals into your country and wait a year, then you can tell me.

I mean, if you have to reach back 200 years to prove a point, it means you have failed.

As king of the internet, I ban you from everything and you now have to do the dance of shame in public.

SHAME!

SHAME!

Do I get a special hat?

Besides, what's another 25 million poorly educated in the scheme of things?

For example, Mexico's literacy rate is 94.9%.

The US doesn't publish its literacy rate but according to the National Institute for literacy, 32 million Americans are unable to read. In a country of 327.2 million people that gives a literacy rate of 90.22%.

Those illiterate guys from the South, are more literate than you.

edit on 22/1/2020 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

No.

But I will allow you to use a small harmonica I once found in a bus station toilet.

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

originally posted by: musicismagic
I don't live in the States, so I don't have a first hand feel that is what really is going on. Silently, many leaders of their countries are saying this mother fker really has the balls to tell the general public what is really happening and yet the media is slamming him for the truth and even this is overseas.

No man is above the law. We have a Constitution not a dictatorship. He should be thrown out of office for having no respect for our Constitution and our laws. If Trump is allowed to stay in office it will be a dangerous precedent. Because the next president may be a Democrat. Dictatorship is great as long as your party is the one who is in charge!!!

Please specify exactly why.

saying disrespecting the constitution is very vague.

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 06:34 PM
link   

No.

But I will allow you to use a small harmonica I once found in a bus station toilet.

Eww, you go fishing stuff out of bus station toilets?

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 06:35 PM
link   

No.

Someone has to.

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: jidnum

I don't live in the States, so I don't have a first hand feel that is what really is going on. Silently, many leaders of their countries are saying this mother fker really has the balls to tell the general public what is really happening and yet the media is slamming him for the truth and even this is overseas.

No man is above the law. We have a Constitution not a dictatorship. He should be thrown out of office for having no respect for our Constitution and our laws. If Trump is allowed to stay in office it will be a dangerous precedent. Because the next president may be a Democrat. Dictatorship is great as long as your party is the one who is in charge!!!

Please specify exactly why.

saying disrespecting the constitution is very vague.

Then here's some clarity: Trump vs. the Constitution: A Guide - Politico

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 07:02 PM
link   

No.

Someone has to.

OK, I'll do the dance, but you have to play the harmonica.

I'll probably do the Astair bit of jumping up onto furniture and end with 'jazz hands'.

We'll need a hat for them to throw the coins into, though.

edit on 22/1/2020 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: musicismagic

He shouldn't be, and he won't be. He is smarter than all of them and our security services collectively and has proven it time and time again. He's done nothing but raise our country to its greatest heights. The only reason ANY of this is happening is because the jealous Democrats and their insane Liberal worshippers are mad because they lost their power and can no longer screw the public out of their money or control them. The only reason any of this is coming to light is because the Democrats own the Mainstream Media which is funded by the likes of the Rothschild family and other Liberal power houses. Without their media, their manipulative influence would have died long ago.

posted on Jan, 22 2020 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star
Well said. This has been the most distressing four years ever. Damn close to the stress of my divorce. But after it was over five years later I found the love of my life and the next 18 years have been amazing. Like that Trump will win in a landslide and many of the Democrats involved will be voted out of office. The next four years will be smoother sailing an surely less stressful. This is my hope for you and all of us who just want justice , peace, and a fair media.

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 12:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: merka

In theory Trump could be impeached for simply lying - a breach of trust between him and the American people. But granted, then he'd have to be impeached just about every time he opens his mouth or post on twitter, which would just be a bother.

Well in theory EVERY President could be impeached too by your logic. What I find amazing is the left freaks out over Trump's stupid tweets but where were they when Obama made big lies that actually had huge negative ramifications. This is the double standards so many talk about.

Well he has already been impeached, so that is done, but at what cost? I think this will cost the left greatly and so they get him another 4 more years.

As another note Warren one of your front runners seems to hardly tell the truth about anything she says to include the whole American Indian part that got her minority status of our poorest minority group for decades. Now that one was a zinger wouldn't you say...lol

Oh I like how you instantly assume I am "left" and got "my" frontrunner when I'm neither democrat or republican or have any stake whatsoever in the American election - I just find it hilarious to watch the cults of a two party system.

But yes, in theory EVERY President could be impeached. Thats whats in the constitution, thats what the senate has been empowered with.

Or are you implying there is a President that should be immune?

I dont doubt that he'll win the next election either. There's no democrat choice that come anywhere near his showmanship that so amuses the American masses. Well, assuming the impeachment doesnt stick.
edit on 23-1-2020 by merka because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 12:45 AM
link   

You are repeating something you heard... you really have no idea what any of it mean. Maybe you could point out where you feel Trump usurped power or how he violated the constitution. Dangerous precedent? What obama, and now Pelosi, has done is setting a dangerous precedent... and I guarantee there will be blowback

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 12:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: proximo

They’re irrelevant

Doesn't matter - 50% would vote for anyone other than Trump.

Only those who are truly haters of President Trump.

Those who don't prefer Trump, but like him/his results more than Biden, Bernie, Warren, etc., will just stay home on November 3rd, or not bother mailing in an early ballot.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17 >>

join