It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kaikoura - encounter with 2nd of 5 craft on Argossy flight

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 02:20 AM
link   
The following is analysis of the 2nd of 5 craft encountered during the Kaikoura Lights incident -

and here are some further enhancements of that craft -

edit on 15-1-2020 by A51Watcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 04:16 AM
link   
a reply to: A51Watcher

Yes read this story yesterday on another site about the technological advancements now at hand that made these image enhancements available.

But seen as it's your thread do you reckon you could tell us a little about what these enhancement technologies are and why you think that we would be interested. (You know in line with thread post guidelines)

Whats the reason i should watch your vids? What do you think this could mean for humanity?

Give me some meat on the bone.

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 05:14 AM
link   
a reply to: CthruU

The video is very underwhelming and unspectacular. The stills in the op are pretty much it along with a short section of animated smudges that were from blowing up the original scan of the film. The video could be like a minute or two long but they stretched it out with repeats and texts.

The technology just isn't able to get anything useful from that original.

edit on 1 15 2020 by beyondknowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 05:30 AM
link   
a reply to: A51Watcher

Impressive.

I see the controller, and is that another one down toward the bottom right? Looking straight at us?

This needs to get out to a wide audience

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 05:43 AM
link   
a reply to: SecretKnowledge

But could you see that without the text telling you that you could see that? Your mind may be falling for the suggestion. Ever see a flea circus?

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 05:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: beyondknowledge

But could you see that without the text telling you that you could see that? Your mind may be falling for the suggestion. Ever see a flea circus?

Hahahaaa my eyesight is fine thanks.

Can you see it? Yes you can.

It even looks like its in front of a screen/control panel or similar

To answer your question. Yes i would have noticed it when watching the video. It becomes clear after a while its unmissable.
Maybe its you who wouldnt have seen it without suggestion?
edit on 15/1/20 by SecretKnowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 06:00 AM
link   

I see an out of focus blob. Not identifiable at all.

Your eyesight is not in question. You have been suggested that you can see something and your mind thinks it does.

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 06:06 AM
link   
a reply to: beyondknowledge

Sorry you're wrong.

It was pointed out that the controller is there and i can see it. Pure and simple.

I understand what you mean by suggestive, but not for me in this case.

Look at it. Are you telling me that it doesn't look like a Grey in front of something akin to maybe a control panel/screen or similar?

You can even see its right arm

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 06:09 AM
link   

No, I see an out of focus blob. Have you ever looked through a telescope. There is a knob for when things look like that. It is the focus adjustment.

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Look, i see what i see, you dont.

We could go back and forth

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Ok, I will agree that you may see something that may not be there by suggestion.

Just look at this video and see if you do not see a similar affect as the focus is adjusted.

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 06:30 AM
link   
You really think that is a physical craft?
I dont believe any matter made craft would look so unmajestic and disorienting.
I think what you are looking at is an energy field with something inside of it. Looks like a floating land mass, with clouds and trees. Imagine. They come here in not ships but giant force fields surrounding pieces of their home planet using portals? You think very 20th century in regards to what am alien transportation vessel would look like. In much respect it very well could be a boring plate of metal, but for a society to have the knowledge to traverse entire galaxies I'd hate to believe they wouldnt do so in style and luxury.

edit on 1/15/2020 by kiliker30 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Nope.

Why is it so hard for you to accept that there is something there to see?

Its got zero to do with suggestion, its there for all to see

The second image in the OP..
Right click on it and then 'view image'
Now, zoom in on it.

Are you still telling me that theres nothing there for us to see? Really?

There is absolutely nothing suggestive about that.

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 06:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: beyondknowledge
a reply to: CthruU

The video is very underwhelming and unspectacular. The stills in the op are pretty much it along with a short section of animated smudges that were from blowing up the original scan of the film. The video could be like a minute or two long but they stretched it out with repeats and texts.

The technology just isn't able to get anything useful from that original.

Yes the other news outlet where the OP quite possibly fished this out of was not one of your usual credible ones but the technology they where talking about seemed to make sense to a novice tech head such as myself.

I'll be watching with interest for the moment.

Thanks for the tip, I'll skip the vids for now.

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 06:43 AM
link   
a reply to: kiliker30

If they are intelligent enough to travel that way, don't you think they would know how to hide there craft from us?

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 06:44 AM
link   
*taps forehead* now my good sir...
You're asking the RIGHT questions.

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 06:52 AM
link   

I looked as you suggested. No. I do not see what you are seeing. I know too much about telescopes, photography, image manipulation and magic tricks to see what you are seeing.

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 07:55 AM
link   
By controller do you folks mean a little alien on an air jet ski , cause thats whatima seeing

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 08:46 AM
link   
I have just recreated the sky at New Zeeland on December 30 1978 at midnight on Stellarium. I checked the plane course on google maps, Christchurch to Blenheim New Zeeland, roughly north east. This information was gathered in this video.

There is another video that stated that the film was shot from the co-pilots seat looking forward through right windshield.

The following are views that the pilot and camera man had from the front of the plane at local times on the images.

Now, I am not saying there were not other objects that showed up on radar and were seen. I am saying that I am reasonably certain that the film is of this object.

Juipter.

Miss Identification !978.

edit on 1 15 2020 by beyondknowledge because: added second video

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: BillyJoeeOzark

The controller is the visual digital artifact that is roughly centered in the upper portion of the out of focus image. This is only according to the text in the OP video.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join