It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Facebook attempts to block stories claiming DEW causing Australian Bushfires

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Very strange article just popped up on news.com.au -

Link

Thousands of Australians appear to believe lasers and exploding smart meters are being used to start our bushfires to make way for a new train network.

A Story full investigation with news.com.au has found the conspiracy theory has spread far and wide on social media — with “directed-energy weapons” (DEWs) posts being shared tens of thousands of times in the past few weeks.

Now, I don't believe in spreading false information but I also don't agree in social media execs deciding what is and isn't information the public should discuss. We should be able to decide on our own.

Saying that, the photos do look strange..

The reason it came across as strange is because its trying to debunk a conspiracy theory that I have not heard or see anyone talk about.

The idea is that ''energy weapons'' are being used in Australia for these bush-fires to aid in the construction of a massive train network that's being finalized. Yes, the fires do seem to match the route of the railway... Did they get out of control ?

Facebook has gone to some efforts to remove these 'theories' but they seem to have made it to the news. news.com.au is incredibly biased and follows the establishment lead on everything, especially Anti-Trump and Pro-Climate change.

While Facebook has moved to crack down on misinformation around some topics such as vaccinations, there appears to be little stopping the spread of conspiracy theories

Like I said, I found this odd because I haven't seen or heard anything talk about this, yet news.com.au (the number 1 Australian online news source) has run a front page story debunking it...

edit on 14/1/20 by Agit8dChop because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 07:35 PM
link   
da pics/...

da pics

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 07:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

First pic widens at the base. Like a tree. Or flag pole. Or not a laser anyway....

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop

Here is a link to the NSW Fire Brigades map of the fires. It doesn't match the path of the train.

Fires Near me - NSW Rural Fire Service.
edit on 14/1/2020 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Also wanted to add that the same claims were made about the california wildfires being set by DEW for high speed rail. I think this proposition that high speed rail people are using DEW to carve a path for a train is a bit far fetched. On the other hand if the end-game was to reinforce the effects of man made greenhouse gasses on the environment to push the climate change agenda, and they just happen to build a high speed rail as a byproduct, that would seem more reasonable.

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: drewlander

Also wanted to add that the same claims were made about the california wildfires being set by DEW for high speed rail. I think this proposition that high speed rail people are using DEW to carve a path for a train is a bit far fetched. On the other hand if the end-game was to reinforce the effects of man made greenhouse gasses on the environment to push the climate change agenda, and they just happen to build a high speed rail as a byproduct, that would seem more reasonable.

Pretty much this

Let’s be honest, California & Australia have had yearly bushfires for as long as we’ve been recording weather

It’s being obviously exacerbated by the far left

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 10:05 PM
link   
that tree got hammered by some otherworldly tech.....lightning will barely peel bark in a trail....

originally posted by: GBP/JPY
da pics/...

da pics

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 10:09 PM
link   
I think that there is a similar map in California where the fires were and a plan for a train.
Coincident?

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 10:24 PM
link   
You know that you're on to something here Op when it's being sensored.

One could surmise the thought of not only making way for this new Dew technology in getting a rail way completed. And as a extra bene....

Keeping the global warming proxie alive and well!

I just know that there are no coincidences!

S&F for you.

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Wrong. I've seen lightning shear a tree in half.

a reply to: GBP/JPY

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 10:53 PM
link   
wild how there's this type of weapon that can devastate an area larger than most european countries, yet we've never seen it in development or in use [wouldn't the MIC make absolute hay from owning a weapon like that?], and the only "proof" is two photos of who knows what and one of what happens when tree sap gets superheated and explodes?
Nobody else saw anything remotely like this but the person who believes this theory just happened to snap a photo of it?
And most damningly of all, They [whoever They are this time] have this weapon of nigh unimaginable destructive power - remember, area of devastation at this point almost the size of the ENTIRE UK - and they're not only NOT declaring it, but using it to secretly flatten a MASSIVE area that just happens to include most of a proposed trainline? in eastern australia?

guys i don't know what to say i think you've outdone yourselves

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 10:55 PM
link   
The vast majority of those fires were either started purposely by some people, were from people burning when there was a burn ban, or were from people who were careless. I am surprised that the government isn't stressing how the fires started to their citizens. It could help to prevent fires in the future if they stressed what caused them and educated the people to be careful and be aware of pyromaniacs who liked to start fires and report them.

I highly doubt if the fires were started for the railway. But what the heck, maybe a fire was started after all, what is one more fire. It is possible but not probable.
edit on 14-1-2020 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Are lasers or weapons like are imagined in this CT even in the visible spectrum?

I'm thinking not.

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 11:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: TritonTaranis

originally posted by: drewlander

Pretty much this

Let’s be honest, California & Australia have had yearly bushfires for as long as we’ve been recording weather

It’s being obviously exacerbated by the far left

Yes I agree with everything you have stated, but the fire weather events are more extreme now than in the past.

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 11:31 PM
link   
I listened to this exact same scenario for Gatlinburg . Come to find out the area was overgrown and drier than a matchbox .

Pic #1 A tree burning that half fell over and got held up by another tree .

Pic #2 That fire was burning for quite a while before the picture was taken . No way that could be any kind of direct energy weapons. Unless it was a really bad one that took an hour to start a fire .

Fire whirl

Pic #3 The generic term is goosepens.

It was meant for sequoia trees until we bastardized it . Nothing is sacred in America.

Pic #4

The high-speed rail system and the wildfire patterns.

Miraculously follow the Australian alps and the Dividing Mountain ranges .

Just like fires do anywhere else in the world and not to mention it’s easier to build a railroad around a mountain then through it .

That makes the three patterns not even a coincidence.

Nature demanded it would happen .

But this final bit of information pretty much slammed the door on this conspiracy .

The Messiah of paranoia Dahboo7 isn’t even buying into it . He’s worried about red skies while reminding us people on land need boats to travel on water .

The man is brilliant !!

Is anyone else craving a Mountain Dew ?

edit on 14-1-2020 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 11:35 PM
link   
lol I haven't seen this one before. Wouldn't it have been cheaper for the Government to have simply built a railway instead of burning down 1/4 of the country? Bloody Libs....

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 12:00 AM
link   
When I read the title and it said dew was causing these fires, I thought, "Sure, dew drops in the early morning catching the sun and acting like a convex lens to focus the Sun's rays on to some dry grasses."

Of course, what you really meant was a Directed Energy Weapon and now I feel like an idiot, but I have been thinking about dew drops causing the fires as a likely explanation.

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Thousands of Australians appear to believe lasers and exploding smart meters are being used to start our bushfires to make way for a new train network.

I knew it, i knew it!
Awhile back i posted a thread here on ATS about how D.E.W were the reason behind the Thomas & Paradise fires in California, US (and more i cant really remember at the moment). I eventually found a connection between that and the Highspeed Railway that they wanna keep building up n' down the Central Valley. Idug pretty deep n i must say -- it only got clearer. Although, for some reason i had lost my attention towards the researching and eventually had forgotten about it.

edit on 1/15/2020 by LtFluffyCakes96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 03:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
Are lasers or weapons like are imagined in this CT even in the visible spectrum?

I'm thinking not.

Likely correct, however, when Infrared laser light hits anything even thick smoke through the air it will energize the particles it hits and that will give off light.
UV laser light will do that even more and show up by what it hits.

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 03:30 AM
link   
Awww, come on guys, it's so simple maybe you need a refresher course.

It's all DEW nowadays!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join