It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Facebook attempts to block stories claiming DEW causing Australian Bushfires

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2020 @ 05:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: drewlander
a reply to: Agit8dChop

First pic widens at the base. Like a tree. Or flag pole. Or not a laser anyway....

It does but the fact that entire length of it appears bright as a tree on fire would look, it should have branches or other bright markers along it. Would have to of been a pretty tall tree judging by angle. With the fire spreading up that high, it would have surely spread fire to its branches. Also a bit curious as why that is the only tree with that much fire damage out of the hundreds surrounding it.

Im neither for nor against the claim of DEW or whatever... just stating my opinion on why it might look like and how it would be perceived as such.
edit on 17-1-2020 by PhatalError because: Clarity

posted on Jan, 17 2020 @ 06:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Ironclad1964

Two out if three ain’t bad . Lol

Thank you for the assist .

edit on 17-1-2020 by Fallingdown because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2020 @ 07:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: hombero
Wrong. I've seen lightning shear a tree in half.

a reply to: GBP/JPY

I've also seen the damage lightning can cause, at one of our local parks there is a tree they say exploded because it was struck by lightning which caused the sap to boil rapidly. As with anything, if enough pressure builds, something has to give.

posted on Jan, 17 2020 @ 07:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod
Are lasers or weapons like are imagined in this CT even in the visible spectrum?

I'm thinking not.
it could be though, if it ignites something in its path. If you look at both of the first two picture you'll notice it looks like a line of fire in the sky, which would indicate "something" ignited. Whether it's because of the ground based fire, or a weapons satelite is still up for debate.

posted on Jan, 17 2020 @ 09:02 AM
link   
a reply to: KnoxMSP
I live here. I know your wrong. I even tried to start a burn reduction business. Keep telling yourself whatever.

posted on Jan, 17 2020 @ 03:57 PM
link   

My 2 cents on this...

Pic#1 ? probably is a tree fallen down. May be on fire...looks like it is being lighted by fire, and maybe burning at base.

Pic#3 ? Lighting? D.E.W.? ...who knows for sure. Something hit it.

Pic#2 here is where I take issue with your assessment. I don't think it's a fire whirl. Its too linear, and the angle is wrong. Look at all the surrounding smoke rising up; including the smoke that slightly obscures it. They are all rising as one would expect of a strong up draft from a fire. Give that there doesn't seem to be evidence of any strong cross wind seen in the smoke. If it WAS a fire whirl one would expect to see some kind of curvature in it, but there isn't. Therefore, the assertion that it may be a D.E.W. holds a lot more weight than a fire whirl IMHO.

ff

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 03:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: fastfred

My 2 cents on this...

Pic#1 ? probably is a tree fallen down. May be on fire...looks like it is being lighted by fire, and maybe burning at base.

Pic#3 ? Lighting? D.E.W.? ...who knows for sure. Something hit it.

Pic#2 here is where I take issue with your assessment. I don't think it's a fire whirl. Its too linear, and the angle is wrong. Look at all the surrounding smoke rising up; including the smoke that slightly obscures it. They are all rising as one would expect of a strong up draft from a fire. Give that there doesn't seem to be evidence of any strong cross wind seen in the smoke. If it WAS a fire whirl one would expect to see some kind of curvature in it, but there isn't. Therefore, the assertion that it may be a D.E.W. holds a lot more weight than a fire whirl IMHO.

ff

I've seen hundreds of fire whirls..

They come in all sorts of shapes and angles.

I have seen perfectly straight ones like this and I've even seen them come in sideways.

I have seen up to twenty all at one time and coming in from all different directions.

I have seen them during burns, in perfectly calm weather.

They can be very small or hundreds of meters long.

Take a walk outside, have a look around. You won't see anything but they are there..!! While you drive to work or take a walk in the park, small, low laying pressure cells are creating these vortexes all around you, all the time. You just can't see them until they pass through something that they can pick up.

They are not a rare occurrence and are as specially common during fires..!!

You need to understand the ecology and meteorological characteristics of a fire and how outside weather patterns interact with an "updraft", to form certain weather phenomena that you don't regularly see on other places. To many people, these phenomena can look very strange. To people who experience it every day, "it's just another day at the office"..!!

That said...

It's a Fire Whirl..!!

Nuf said.

As for the tree..

It's 100% a lightning strike..!!

I have seen hundreds of these too.

I know this because it's my job to know these things (or rather it was until rheumatoid disease sidelined me a couple of years ago).

I have tens of hundreds of hours on the fireline and accredited studies in Fire ecology, Land and fire management, Public safety, as well as a couple of Biological and Geological sciences accreditations.

I am sorry to actually have to burst a few bubble here, but there really is no conspiracy in this.

They are all natural phenomena.

edit on 18-1-2020 by Ironclad1964 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 18 2020 @ 05:45 AM
link   
I agree the photo's are not proof for the reasons above.

I also agree that brush scrub management in those areas was a major contributing factor.

Yes many of them were started by idiots through negligence or wilful destruction.

HOWEVER this does not mean that DEW wasn't also used to 'take advantage' of the situation - after all governments/PTB are well known for not letting a crisis go to waste are they not?

The repression by FB, the debunking in AU newspapers and the fact they 'seem' to correlate with proposed new rail routes seems to me to be worth more investigation as the more the MSM suppresses information the more likely there is 'some' truth behind the allegations.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join