It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Facebook attempts to block stories claiming DEW causing Australian Bushfires

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 05:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

The only weapon at work here is the sun.

Oh, and poor bush management plans.

The rest is just plain rubbish.

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 05:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: CthruU

Yeah, I do agree.

But, the Australian 'dry-bush' is so vast there's no way any kind of management can be maintained.

These fires and the remote area's have fires most years... maybe... we shouldn't build houses there?

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 06:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop

Yeah, I do agree.

But, the Australian 'dry-bush' is so vast there's no way any kind of management can be maintained.

These fires and the remote area's have fires most years... maybe... we shouldn't build houses there?

The aboriginal controlled areas do controlled burns, and never have wildfires. Areas controlled by white people, who don't want control burns, because it destroys animals habitats, are the ones with all the wildfires. Maybe it's time to let those who grew up on the land, who know how to read the grass, and know when it is green enough, yet dry enough for a control burn, maintain it.
edit on 15-1-2020 by KnoxMSP because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 08:30 AM
link   
You think it’s more probably there’s a vast conspiracy to reinforce climate change by nefariously adding to it, over a company trying to build infrastructure?

Huh.

reply to: drewlander

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 08:57 AM
link   
If its being covered up or suppressed that by itself adds credibility to the possibility and warrants further investigation. This is the first I've heard of a possible DEW connection.

However, the picture of that tree which has been burned from the "inside out" looks very reminiscent of the Camp Fire in California. ...Like how microwaves heat from inside out... That was one of the many strange anomalies found all throughout the affected area, along with the e-meters igniting (coincidence 2) and the metal fences along the highway actually melting.

If you aren't yet familiar with the CA fires DEW weapons conspiracy, here's a few great threads to catch up with. Rabbit hole warning.
Satellite imagery of start of CA wildfires
War waged from space? -CA wildfires, PG&E accepts blame for 2017 fires
Proof The UN Is Involved in The California Fires

From that pic, and chr0naut's link too actually, it does seem to somewhat follow the route of the proposed rail. Another supposed coincidence. Like, just how many proposed high speed rails are there anyway? The statistical chances of this coincidentally following the path of even one high speed rail route. Much less 2. At the least, very coincidental.

In order to determine if the causes are similar to the strange fires of California (and Canada) I would like to know how fast these fires spread???

According to some trained and experienced firefighters who witnessed the Camp Fire spreading, they noticed it spread by several thousand yards per minute! I believe they estimated it to be about "80 football fields" per minute. Thread below.
2 Retired CA Fire Captains show evidence of DEW Ca Camp fire
Indeed, residents were shocked at how suddenly the fires appeared. There are all sorts of reports and witness testimonies to attest to this. One of the California wildfires grew so fast it burned the equivalent of a football field every second

Another thing to investigate would be whether on not anybody in the immediately surrounding area suffered any type of mental impairment after the fires began... Some residents of Paradise reported having issues "focusing" and "thinking clearly" ever since the fires. ...Perhaps another side effect of a microwave laser splash...

I don't know if it was or wasn't, to be clear, I just wanted to add this info and speculation. Lots of fires these days.

-Driver
edit on 15-1-2020 by E38Driver because: Forgot a zero.

edit on 15-1-2020 by E38Driver because: Correct quoted figure

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 09:10 AM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

I saw lightning fly a 40ft tree 100 metres from its original position over houses

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: MichiganSwampBuck
When I read the title and it said dew was causing these fires, I thought, "Sure, dew drops in the early morning catching the sun and acting like a convex lens to focus the Sun's rays on to some dry grasses."

Of course, what you really meant was a Directed Energy Weapon and now I feel like an idiot, but I have been thinking about dew drops causing the fires as a likely explanation.

Start this conspiracy, MISwampBuck - I'll back you on it. Let's have some fun!

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 09:12 AM
link   
a reply to: KnoxMSP

White people do fire reduction in Australia. Your claim is ridiculous

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 09:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheSkunk
Today there is a theory this was all done for a train line

This was my reply to a thread 2 weeks ago.

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 09:27 AM
link   

I had no idea it was so carefully done.

A former park ranger with 15 years’ professional firefighting experience, Mr Barber says he had a “light bulb moment” at a cultural burning workshop with Indigenous elders in far north Queensland in 2010.

“Everything that I’d been doing as a professional firefighter, thinking that I was doing the right thing, was wrong, because I viewed fire in the landscape totally differently after that week,” he said.
www.firesticks.org.au...

“If traditional practices are applied back into the landscape, everyone benefits from it. There’s food and moisture and the landscape becomes a productive environment.”

Western fire containment methods have left a devastating legacy, and Webster believes it’s time for Indigenous methods to take the reins.
nit.com.au...

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: TheSkunk

A little searching tells a notably not ridiculous story.

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

originally posted by: vonclod
Are lasers or weapons like are imagined in this CT even in the visible spectrum?

I'm thinking not.

Likely correct, however, when Infrared laser light hits anything even thick smoke through the air it will energize the particles it hits and that will give off light.
UV laser light will do that even more and show up by what it hits.

Sure, that makes sense.

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheSkunk

White people do fire reduction in Australia. Your claim is ridiculous

Yea, they have been really succesful...

Reading comprehension> You

I said that where the white people do burns it doesn't work. You should comprehend the post your replying to, before replying next time.

originally posted by: Kester

I had no idea it was so carefully done.

A former park ranger with 15 years’ professional firefighting experience, Mr Barber says he had a “light bulb moment” at a cultural burning workshop with Indigenous elders in far north Queensland in 2010.

“Everything that I’d been doing as a professional firefighter, thinking that I was doing the right thing, was wrong, because I viewed fire in the landscape totally differently after that week,” he said.
www.firesticks.org.au...

“If traditional practices are applied back into the landscape, everyone benefits from it. There’s food and moisture and the landscape becomes a productive environment.”

Western fire containment methods have left a devastating legacy, and Webster believes it’s time for Indigenous methods to take the reins.
nit.com.au...

Thank you!

The burns down in the SE have been failures for years. Just takes a little research to not make ridiculous claims, lol.

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 08:55 PM
link   
If there was anyone thing to argue?

It would be: no one knows what the hell is going on, as everything now is confidential.

Thus, the public is 60 years behind what there government does! So anyone thinking they are in the know, has a disclaimer agreement.

So, Op dont be intimidated as what your dealing with is narassist people, and or paid shills!

Please... continue

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 10:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop

Yeah, I do agree.

Very true, which is why residents should be given more freedom to establish clear zones around their properties if they wish, instead of being constantly on a leash.

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 04:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Fallingdown
it’s easier to build a railroad around a mountain then through it .

I don't understand? If it's easier to build a railroad around a mountain, then why would you go through it as well? Wouldn't that defeat the purpose of building around it in the first place? Or at least negate it?

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: weirdguy
Yes I agree with everything you have stated, but the fire weather events are more extreme now than in the past.

And your proof is...?

posted on Jan, 17 2020 @ 12:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: Fallingdown
I listened to this exact same scenario for Gatlinburg . Come to find out the area was overgrown and drier than a matchbox .

Pic #1 A tree burning that half fell over and got held up by another tree .

Pic #2 That fire was burning for quite a while before the picture was taken . No way that could be any kind of direct energy weapons. Unless it was a really bad one that took an hour to start a fire .

Fire whirl

Pic #3 The generic term is goosepens.

It was meant for sequoia trees until we bastardized it . Nothing is sacred in America.

Pic #4

The high-speed rail system and the wildfire patterns.

Miraculously follow the Australian alps and the Dividing Mountain ranges .

Just like fires do anywhere else in the world and not to mention it’s easier to build a railroad around a mountain then through it .

That makes the three patterns not even a coincidence.

Nature demanded it would happen .

But this final bit of information pretty much slammed the door on this conspiracy .

The Messiah of paranoia Dahboo7 isn’t even buying into it . He’s worried about red skies while reminding us people on land need boats to travel on water .

The man is brilliant !!

Is anyone else craving a Mountain Dew ?

You totally beat me to it..lol

First pic is a hung up tree burning and the second is definitely a Fire whirl.

Pic three however isn't a hollowed/burnt out tree, it's a lighting strike (and what we are told to look out for when investigating the cause of a fire, as more often than not, that is the ignition point).

I've been to enough fires to know that all these things are a fairly common sight..
edit on 17-1-2020 by Ironclad1964 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2020 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Likely because it's fake.

We got pictures of these weapons that are still in R&D and certainly aren't visible to the naked eye?
Nah.

posted on Jan, 17 2020 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Focusing just on the pics for the moment, why would they fire this weapon into already established fires?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join