It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Underground War

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 08:55 AM
link   
a reply to: Bearmonger

The part of the network that deep is associated to Mount Shasta, California. I have not been there, just relaying the information as it is presented. It is discussed at the 17:17 mark in the first video on this thread. It is part of where Admiral Byrd ended up on his adventures and connects to Siberia.

The base under Mt Shasta has a lot of advanced engineering, genetic experiments, electromagnetic research, space and beam weaponry.

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 10:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev
In response, i would not be surprised to find some underground development in LA. If it is real deep it will likely have its own infrastructure. For the parts closer to the surface it would link in with the local infrastructure like water, phone, electricity, gas and sewage.

I cannot believe anyone spending that kind of money on something like that would be stupid enough to build anywhere near the west coast, considering the huge faultlines and potential for massive earthquakes in that entire area.

posted on Jan, 12 2020 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: tanstaafl

Yeah, it is kinda nuts people do build in such an area. Been a while since the last big earthquake. The building code has adapted to a lot of the minor rattles which is a good thing.

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 12:03 AM
link   
Sorry, it's very hard to watch that video. Dude just comes out yelling and way too preachy.

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 03:57 AM
link   
a reply to: kwakakev

Its a little different living on the surface with building up to code vs living deep where a minor earthquake could
One, collapse exits
Two, Rupture steam / gas lines flooding living spaces
Three, shifts in groundwater can occur
Four, any shift in the ground could be disastrous
Five, the government would actually do feasibility studies
Six, out west where fracking is practiced on a large scale?
Seven, no signs of large equipment and the movement/ removal of earth and rock? Where’s the dump pile?
edit on 13-1-2020 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 05:23 AM
link   

I thought about this a bit more. Other than bomb shelters and missiles silos, why sink money in deep tunnels? Where one is limited by the entrance and exit options? And deployment options? Deep tunnels are last resort defensive strategies. Or a last resort retreat strategy.

Submarines are just as good in the way of protection. Offer more tactical options, and offer mobility.

If a country has the money, deep water is where it’s at in terms of bang for the buck.
edit on 13-1-2020 by neutronflux because: Added and fixed

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Thought about it even more. The Maginot Line from WW II highlights the limits when investing in tunnel warfare. And lessons learned.
edit on 13-1-2020 by neutronflux because: Fixed

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 09:55 AM
link   
a reply to: JoseGarcia

Not secret but some what hidden away. The limestone in and around Missouri is for a number of underground caverns. I believe Safeway owned and operated the one I delivered too.

There was a number of various entities using the facility. Underground temperatures remain constant and generally lower than the surface. To keep food frozen or refrigerator takes much less energy so very efficient.

I am on my mobile right now and its hard to provide a link but its easily available on the web.

posted on Jan, 13 2020 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: kwakakev
a reply to: tanstaafl
Yeah, it is kinda nuts people do build in such an area. Been a while since the last big earthquake. The building code has adapted to a lot of the minor rattles which is a good thing.

Sorry, the slow evolution of the cities on the surface is really not relevant to the OP topic of huge, underground installations secretly built by th government/military/who knows what.

posted on Jan, 15 2020 @ 08:58 AM
link   
It’s one of the more fun stories a reply to: kwakakev

posted on Jan, 16 2020 @ 03:29 AM
link   
Book marking to watch later as stuck in work at the moment

posted on Jan, 23 2020 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Military Files Show Extraterrestrial Base Under Alaska Observed in 1987

This 13 minute video by "It's [redacted]." looks at some remote viewing projects undertaken by CIA and military sources. Mount Hayes in Alaska is identified as a hot spot of unusual activity. 5 missing persons per 1000 in this region is double the national average. Some of these missing person cases are described along with some brief UFO cases in this region. Regional maps of magnetic anomalies and underground cave systems are presented. Some of the local lore is also discussed describing little people that live underground.

A quick search on the internet with 'Mount Hayes' does bring up a host of other anomalous information. It does have a reputation as a dangerous place.

posted on Jan, 24 2020 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Underground War Update! Gene Decode on DUMBs. B2T Show Jan 23

This video starts with some footage of military underground training. Some of the technology is also discussed with neutrino detectors an important tool for detecting in darkness and stealth. The recent mystery with the fleet of drones has been about detecting escaping aliens as the underground is getting cleaned out.

Progress with the underground battle is also continuing with sites like Area 51 and the White House reclaimed. Washington DC is still in black hat control. An update to the underground list has been made with some new bases added from all around the world.

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 12:15 AM
link   
U.S. Marine Corps Awards $249 Million Contract for 14,000 White Phosphor Night Vision Systems

Remember the story from just a couple of weeks ago where the FBI asserted imminent domain to effectively “seize” night vision tubes from distributors in the United States? ...

“Harris Corporation of Roanoke, Virginia, was awarded a maximum $249,000,000 firm-fixed-price, indefinite-delivery/indefinite-quantity contract Sept. 6, for the purchase of the Squad Binocular Night Vision Goggle system,” reported MARCORSYSCOM last year. The announcement also reveals another important realization: The night vision devices have clip-on thermal imagers, providing a thermal overlay to the night vision images.

Night time fighting is commonly discussed with these capabilities. With the upgrades for thermal imaging is also aids in the underground fighting too. Some of the early generation night vision sounds pretty useless underground as there is a complete lack of light. Being able to view other fields of the electromagnetic spectrum will help with a lot of the darker and stranger stuff going on.

posted on Jan, 28 2020 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Be honest. Do you have a mole person phobia? Do you think we are going to be attacked by hoards of mole people.

Think about it. Deep under ground tunnels. Tunnels that, well, tunnel the pressure of any detonation set off with in their confines. Tunnels probably lit for the personnel using them. You would use a flash light to find blast doors contained in the tunnels. You would invest in bunker busting bombs.

Night vision is for surface troops, vehicle operators, and pilots working in a vast open 3D theater of operations.

posted on Jan, 29 2020 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to: neutronflux

Be honest. Do you have a mole person phobia? Do you think we are going to be attacked by hoards of mole people.

I would be a little freaked out if I did come across a giant mole, especially if it is wild and hungry or protecting its litter. Had some encounters with wombats before, they are not too bad and prefer to be left alone. A big one of them would be a formidable foe.

It is more the dungeon masters I am worried about underground, I find them more scary than the mole people with their torture racks and secret projects. The unknown is a pretty standard thing to fear and I do not know what is happening underground. I do know tunnel boring machines have been moving around for quite a few decades now. I do know some natural cave systems do go 100's of kilometers underground, and that is only what has been explored. I do know mining has been going on for 1000's of years, who knows just how extensive all the tunnel systems really are.

It is not practical to blow up all the tunnels in existence, there is too many of them with most of it is empty and not much happening. I fully support any endeavors to check them out, make sure nothing too nefarious is going on, try and be diplomatic about things, but blow em up if need be. To properly drain the swamp, cleaning out the tunnels is an important part of it.

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Charlie Ward Hints Next 90 Days JFK Jr. Total Takedown Trump Steps Aside NESARA/GESARA God Rules!

In this interview By Robert David Steele, Charlie Ward talks about some of his experiences with the underground network. He also describes how he has seen some information describing the destruction of some underground locations. These events are related to the human trafficking issues going on.

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Im going to post video talking about my experiences with Hobbits and describe how I have seen information indicating that Orcs are real..

Literally what is the difference between what we said?

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA
Literally what is the difference between what we said?

He's Gandalf and you're not.

posted on Aug, 9 2020 @ 04:08 PM
link   

I think this guy has such a great imagination and together with self
righteous hero aspirations. His mind goes after a story line that
serves his aspirations of being Gods hero. The people that see
an opportunity to profit from a well thought story line. Even if
it's science fiction passed off as truth in the beginning. Is still
even better off as confirmed science fiction later. Either way
these types of stories do have a lucrative earning potential.
What does it matter if you sound like a wacko
as long as what lay'n down puts you in a castle?

You know

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join