It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A little story.

page: 1

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 11:00 AM
link   
I had a patient today tell me a story of a time he encountered a UFO. It was odd to me because I live in the great state of New York, and it isn't every day you talk UFOs. He had told me of a time he was fishing in Michigan in 1962. I never got the name of the lake, but it was next to a military base. The lake was roughly 11 miles long 5 miles wide. It was night time, pitch black. He and his friend only had a redlight with them as it helped them see what they were doing without scaring away their catch. It was a typical sight for him to see f150's flying in and out of the base. This moment was different from the last. They were in the boat with the redlight out just waiting for a catch, and then all around them, white light surrounded the boat. Roars from the bases alarms going off raised their ears. The light slowly ascended from around them to a 5-meter sun-like disc in the sky. As the jets approached the disc, it flew out of sight with nothing but a whisper as it left. The next day it was on the news and couldn't believe it was real as he had thought it was a dream. As the news anchor explained the unusual event, he noticed she stated it took place 12 minutes after his encounter with the white light. So he looks at me and says, "I still can't remember what happened those 12 minutes."

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 11:16 AM
link   
cool, f 86's prolly. man, the stuff and sounds that go on at night.....I could fill volumes

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: SkeletonKey
I had a patient today tell me a story of a time he encountered a UFO. It was odd to me because I live in the great state of New York, and it isn't every day you talk UFOs. He had told me of a time he was fishing in Michigan in 1962. I never got the name of the lake, but it was next to a military base. The lake was roughly 11 miles long 5 miles wide. It was night time, pitch black. He and his friend only had a redlight with them as it helped them see what they were doing without scaring away their catch. It was a typical sight for him to see f150's flying in and out of the base. This moment was different from the last. They were in the boat with the redlight out just waiting for a catch, and then all around them, white light surrounded the boat. Roars from the bases alarms going off raised their ears. The light slowly ascended from around them to a 5-meter sun-like disc in the sky. As the jets approached the disc, it flew out of sight with nothing but a whisper as it left. The next day it was on the news and couldn't believe it was real as he had thought it was a dream. As the news anchor explained the unusual event, he noticed she stated it took place 12 minutes after his encounter with the white light. So he looks at me and says, "I still can't remember what happened those 12 minutes."

About the same time frame, Michigan...Best friend's family and their next door neighbors were into Racoon hunting with dogs...They were out one night in the deep woods running the dogs in a group of 8-10 people...

Same thing happened to them...Area around them lit up brighter than daylight...They couldn't see a source for the light...No sounds...Lasted a few minutes...Confirmed by all in the group...

That was the first time...

That same family had shortly after moved to a farm out in the country...As the story goes, one night someone noticed looking thru one of the windows that it was as bright as daylight outside...They all (10+ in all) went thru the house looking out all the windows and saw the same thing from each window...This includes children and adults...They were all afraid to go outside...Eventually the light vanished...

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Friends of mine lived on a sailboat and sailed around the Pacific for about six years. It was about a 40 footer. One night she was on watch. It was pitch black with no Moon. Suddenly a white light surrounded the boat. It was blinding to look at it so she really couldn't see what it was, but it was completely silent. It lasted for a few seconds and then just turned off. They have no idea what it was, but it appeared to be targeting them and checking them out.

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Iscool

originally posted by: SkeletonKey

About the same time frame, Michigan...Best friend's family and their next door neighbors were into Racoon hunting with dogs...They were out one night in the deep woods running the dogs in a group of 8-10 people...

Same thing happened to them...Area around them lit up brighter than daylight...They couldn't see a source for the light...No sounds...Lasted a few minutes...Confirmed by all in the group...

That was the first time...

That same family had shortly after moved to a farm out in the country...As the story goes, one night someone noticed looking thru one of the windows that it was as bright as daylight outside...They all (10+ in all) went thru the house looking out all the windows and saw the same thing from each window...This includes children and adults...They were all afraid to go outside...Eventually the light vanished...

Yeah, this is something i've never heard of before today. White light and poof. Reminds me of the Alaskan disc trio.

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Thanks interesting little story

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: macpdm

No its not.

"OMG I was near the airport and flying things were around derrrr it must b aliems! "

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnodeOrCathode

No its not.

"OMG I was near the airport and flying things were around derrrr it must b aliems! "

Whether or not the story was interesting is a matter of opinion. So if he finds it interesting there’s no need to # on that with the childish derrr stuff.

Plus did you even read the whole post and not just skim through it? They were not next to some commercial airport, but a military base whose alarms were raised. So whatever it was caught their interest enough to send jets after it.

And the sun shaped disc they saw was only 5 meters long, illuminated the entire area around them, rose into the sky and was chased away by military jets all without making but a whisper of sound. The incident was even on the news the following day. Not to mention the person experienced missing time. In my opinion I also think that’s pretty interesting. Even more so since it happened to them in the early 60s. Plus he literally does not even mention the word alien. He just said it was an unidentified flying object, which it was.

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 11:16 AM
link   

No its not.

Nobody asked you to read the post. If you ain't interested, then go somewhere else...no need for failed sarcasm...which your attempt truly was.

posted on Jan, 14 2020 @ 09:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: fromtheskydown

No its not.

Nobody asked you to read the post. If you ain't interested, then go somewhere else...no need for failed sarcasm...which your attempt truly was.

Agreed. I figured I'd put the story in this thread because of the similarities to UFO sighting. So on and so forth.

new topics

top topics

join