It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientists find way to deliver entire course of cancer treatment in less than a second

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: DanDanDat

We can do both, but like others have said, it's all about the money.

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: StoutBroux

Sure we can do both. But do we need to do both?

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 06:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: DanDanDat

Sure we can do both. But do we need to do both?

We're seeing the selfishness of the human animal.

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: tanstaafl

originally posted by: rickymouse
They recently found that they can inject a flu vaccine into a tumor and it will trigger the immune system to destroy the tumor.

I read a long time ago that direct injection of medical grade ozone into a tumor will destroy it very quickly.

For brain tumors, you can do ear insufflation of ozone.

Ozone is powerful medicine.

Yes it is. But like any medicine, it has to be administered properly.

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse
Injecting whatever cancerous spot with the flu, and let nature and the immune system do its thing, may work better then trying to nuke everything in sight and waiting and see which recuperates faster, there immune system, or the cancer.

Or how about this. A little bit of both. Never understood why people are so stuck on one or the other method, not like it matters. Cancer sure as hell don't care.

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 09:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

You're the only person here who makes any damn sense.

You said that wrong, he makes Dan sense, not damn sense.

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 11:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: BoscoMoney
a reply to: Creep Thumper

Tell that to your children when you get the news.

Or better yet, tell the kids who get cancer.....

" Nahh you wouldnt want live more than 10y riiiight"

Stupid

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 07:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Creep Thumper

You're the only person here who makes any damn sense.

You said that wrong, he makes Dan sense, not damn sense.

I do like to be consistent

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 09:03 AM
link   

"I read a long time ago that direct injection of medical grade ozone into a tumor will destroy it very quickly.

Ozone is powerful medicine."

But of course... hopefully no one took my simple comment to mean they should go jabbing themselves with needles filled with ozone...

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 09:10 AM
link   

If you get shot, cut your leg off, fall down a steep hill, get in an injury accident, have Diabetes......you get medical treatment to save your life.

Sorry, but you simply cannot lump physical injury/trauma events with dis-eases of poor nutrition/health habits like Diabetes.

If I am the victim of the former, there is nowhere I'd rather be than a modern medical trauma center. This is where modern medicine shines.

But when it comes to chronic conditions/dis-eases like diabetes, they - meaning the medical establishment - are clueless. There are a lot of Doctors and related professions (DC, nutritionists, etc) that are exceptions, but the mainstream establishment is only interested in treatments that are 'profitable' (can be patented and made available exclusively through their system).

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 09:58 AM
link   

"I read a long time ago that direct injection of medical grade ozone into a tumor will destroy it very quickly.

Ozone is powerful medicine."

But of course... hopefully no one took my simple comment to mean they should go jabbing themselves with needles filled with ozone...

There are people out there that would do that. Not all people have the ability to think rationally about things like that. Just like some people using borax to kill parasites in their guts, yes it does work, but it won't get rid of parasites if you misdiagnosed it and impurities do exist in Borax. You can buy boron supplements from vitamin companies, they are cheap and way more pure. One six dollar bottle can take care of the problem if it exists with some to spare to use as a follow up for a future treatment.

People do the strangest things. A little knowledge is dangerous, a lot of knowledge makes you understand that you need more knowledge.

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 12:17 PM
link   

People do the strangest things. A little knowledge is dangerous, a lot of knowledge makes you understand that you need more knowledge.

Absolutely. I learned about the 'Borax' option for boron a long time ago, but would never trust the companies making this kind of stuff enough to ever put it in my body.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join