It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Failing a loved one with brain cancer

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: SallieSunshine
He doesn't need to cry. He needs to look at this through a different perspective and be grateful for even now. She is still with you.
Oops, I'd better go up and read where I left off.

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 07:55 PM
link   
You have a compassionate handle on things IMHO.

I am not a doctor and am not suggesting you in any way undermine or conflict with your Drs treatment.

But there are things you can try.

Ask her doctor if the addition of Magnesium L-Threonate will conflict with her current treatments.....the ask if Pharmacutical grade Sodium bicarbonate will conflict with her current treatments....then ask if Chaga Mushrooms will impact her current treatment..then ask if the intake of vitamin C via rosehips/liposomal carrier will conflict with current treatment...then ask if MJ will conflict with current treatment.
You want to do several things....neutralise the bodies PH ….. flood the bloodstream with O2......breach the blood/brain barrier with mineral supplements and remedial anti-fungals…

You need to approach it this way....belly....blood....body...brain.... the FOUR BEES.....you must fight on all 4 fronts simultaneously....kill all parasitic/bacterial influences in the belly then correct the PH and maintain it...….kill all Pleomorphic bacteria/viral influences in the blood then adjust and maintain PH...….kill all Pleomorphic bacteria/Fungal influences in the body in combonation with belly/blood PH management,breach the blood-brain barrier kill all pleomorphic bacteria/viral influences and add Mineral supplements.

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 08:22 PM
link   
a reply to: UpIsNowDown
Dam dude!

You just ruined my whole dam night. And I don't even know you.

But I would not give up the fight against cancer just yet if I were you. Remember, your just a spectator, and if your this vibe and moody in person as it comes out through your post. You make for one lousy real life cheerleader. It is no lie when I say that cancer even this type of cancer has been beat before.

My advice. Though I dont know if you should take it. Crom knows I rarely take my own advice either. That should be my new years resolution this year, for me to listen to my own advice, and it should be up there with my sleep more resolution.

But! Go dancing, or take a trip, or whatever, and do stuff, instead of being all moody and stuff, hell knows, that if there ever was a time to do that. From all that you said. That time is now. I dont even know what the funk you doing on this thread and website as it is.

I am sure if you spent the time thinking of something that you spent feeling sorry, you could come up with something. Then bounce that idea off of her and others, and see were it goes.

Here if my words don't sway you, then maybe this song will.

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: one4all
They say the way to the heart is right through the stomach. But in most cases a placebo will be just as effective as anything. Starve the beast right? Or you can just nuke everything and let the chips were they may. Seems to be the way of things in our oh so nuclear way of thinking and even eating, from nuking our food to nuking our diseases.

But I don't know about all that, sometimes compassion, goes a long way, much longer and farther then any placebo can ever hope to go. Two opposing thoughts there in our current medical predicament that people have.

Yet I never saw a reason why anybody would not try both, never got this favoritism for one or the other. Most especially when it does not hurt none. When the fact of the matter is. Both have there places, and if and when there is a rebound, its never just the one thing that did it. It was a myriad of things.

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Wishing you peace during this difficult time.

Some ATS threads about cancer:

Liposomal Vitamin C This Stuff is Amazing - Thread Summary ( Contains a link to a masterful Vitamin C thread. )

A REAL Cure For ALL Cancers! Capsaicin- Here's The Recipe...

please help me help my mom......

There was an excellent vid on youbeboob called : Second opinion laetrile at Sloan-Kettering, but it has been suppressed now, cause: money...
This is a remnant of it:

Hope this may help.

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 09:06 PM
link   
I am sending prayers and blessings your way.
I would just try really hard to make each day as special as you can, considering limitations.
Say All the Words and Feelings that you Need her to know.
Let her tell you Everything that is on her Mind.
Make each lucid moment be filled with love and joy for the time y'all have had

edit on 05/07/18 by FreeFalling because: (no reason given)

edit on 05/07/18 by FreeFalling because: (no reason given)

edit on 05/07/18 by FreeFalling because: Keyboard snapped

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 10:22 PM
link   
My dad had brain cancer when I was seventeen years old, back in seventy two. I didn't even know how to act around him after he got out of the surgery, he was not even close to the same. I helped to take care of him but I was used to him being strong and always rational. He was partly paralyzed after the surgery and in constant need of help. He did not like what he had become, a burden on others. I am the same way, I would not want to be a burden on others like that.

My father probably got his from DDT, still lots of pesticides and herbicides can cause brain cancer if you cannot detox the chemistry well. I cannot say what caused your wives condition, there are lots of chemicals that disrupt our body from detecting and killing cancer cells.

I totally understand your possible need for anti-depressants, it is hard on a person to see someone you love going through that. I hope that she can recover and see the kids grow up for a few more years.

Keep strong and do not let your wife know how depressed you are, try to be reinforcing around her so it boosts her ability to heal. I did a lousy job around my dad when I was seventeen, I did not know how to act, and I wish someone would have told me how to act and what to say when I was around him.

My dad was one of those guys that would put down an animal if it was hurt too bad to lessen it's suffering if there was no hope for it to get better. I am the same way, but I would never have ever wanted to lose my dad, he had to suffer for a year before he did die.

Back in the seventies they did not know so much about taking out brain cancer, they are way better now. I am sure that your wife will do a lot better than my dad did, he had quite a bit of his brain cut out, they did things different back those days, he lost almost a fifth of his brain in the operation.

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 10:42 PM
link   
You did not fail her. Please don't blame yourself. Your love for your Partner is crystal clear.
As for depression...it is different for everyone. Do speak with your Doctor because you are under enormous stress and a tragic situation. I wish you strength and courage at this difficult time.

posted on Jan, 8 2020 @ 11:26 PM
link   
The one thing I forgot to mention is that The drugs they will prescribe, in the end, don't work. I have personal experience with them in more ways than one. They don't work because they don't cure, they are just aspirin for the brain.

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Sorry to hear about this. Cancer sucks and is a complex thing. Learned it the hard way - watched my mom die. One minute she was there still talking and breathing, next minute she was gone - unreal. Feeling afterwards(even after several months now) is the worst thing to be experiencing.

Ive done thousands of hours of research on cancer and some of the things Ive learned was too late to help my mom. Everything depends on how much time she has. If its months (at least 3-6) I believe it could be reversable but it sure is hard as hell. If its years, I believe its possible to get rid of for sure. If I only knew the things I know now, when we found out about it...

Ive seen all that was suggested here and just one single method will not work. Only a combination of numerous changes makes it possible for the body to function properly and fight correctly when it has all it needs.

Its possibe for the tumor to come out from the ear. Dont want to give false hopes as I do not know what stage its at but in cetain cases its really possible. (But from all cancers, brain cancer is the toughest one to get rid of).

If you want, send me a PM with as much info as possible, I might be able to give you some insight.

Keep strong.

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Wishing you and your loved ones all the best.

May a miraculous recovery be bestowed apon your beautiful partner.

Will pray for her and ask better christians than myself who i know to say a few words.

Thinking of you all.

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 08:22 AM
link   
I've had two relatives with brain cancer.

One was a second cousin who was young. He beat his, and is still with us today. I don't know too much about his personal fight except that he managed to beat it.

The other person was my 90-year-old grandfather who finally was taken down by a brain tumor. By the time they knew he had issues, he'd been having trouble swallowing for quite some time and hadn't said anything. In truth, he really missed my grandmother. They'd married in their teens, and he had visited her grave every day, no matter the weather since her passing, so I think he was just mostly marking time you see and really wasn't all that interested in anything except waiting for God to take him when it was time.

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 08:22 AM
link   

I've been there. You are not failing her. SHE is failing. Get help, short term and long. Meds can help...even short term.

I had a stroke caring for my mom...and now know I did all I could. You too. God will bless you and she...wanna talk? PM me anytime.

M.S./Advanced Life Support/EMT

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Another thought, I know they have these groups for people who have loved ones with Alzheimer's, but you are officially a caregiver of sorts now. You might check and see if there are caregiver support groups for people in similar situation to yours in your area.

They're for people who need the support and shared experiences of others going through similar times. It might help you to share and hear from others and know you're not alone.

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Thank you all for the advice and kind words and prayers, if you wish to offer prayer my beloved partners name is Tina, I myself found that the hospital chaplaincy offered me comfort during her coma, I prayed each day for her to wake up, I met many a stranger in there who also prayed for Tina, one gentleman prayed for the surgeons to be skilled in what they do, others prayed for my children.

I can not thank anyone who says a prayer for my family enough, I am merely a name on a forum and yet the power of compassion and love can clearly be felt, many many many thanks to you all.

Whatever our future holds it will be as one, I am determined to be the positive person I was before this trauma began and be the rock my babes always said I was for her, true love never fails.

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 07:02 PM
link   
a reply to: galadofwarthethird

If it lives it can die.

If you know what it is you can kill it.

The problem is that no one will tell people what it is , because it is SO EASY TO KILL.

Many names are given to one culprit.

This happens because what we mistakenly call cancer is really only a complicated bacteria that is called PLEOMORPHIC and which can change its SHAPE and MASS and this allows it to jump from one area of the body to another and simultaneously attack multiple places in our bodies....the FOUR BEES....belly-blood-body-brain.

In jumping from place to place this bacteria presents MANY MANY different and overlapping and conflicting symptoms...and this leads to confusion and difficulty in pinning it down,we need to understand it and how it works on multiple levels @ the same times to kill it.

Once we learn about it we can kill it.

posted on Jan, 9 2020 @ 09:43 PM
link   
I would not say you can kill it. But you can bring it back in balance and order. Cancer is just an imbalance, all cells are supposed to die eventually, some just forget that and keep trucking on and keep growing, in time, people call those cells...Cancer.

Who knows why. Or better said who cares? Maybe there telomere's are out of wack, and there not shortening and hence not dying like they should, in fact the opposite there multiplying and doing out of order and sequence, or well plenty of reasons out there it seems, from food to air, to its just there.

I suppose kemo is an attempt at killing it. Wonder how that has worked for people, trying to kill something which is more adaptive at surviving then its surrounding organisms? Let just say, you should contemplate that maybe your attempt to kill it, may be and is just as laughable as your attempt at tracking Bigfoot.

Or better yet? Who knows, we shall see. But you never know. Till you try. Right?

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: galadofwarthethird

Chemo is an attempt to kill everything in a small area not to tacticlly target the Pleomorphic bacteria that are the root causality.

If it lives....You can kill it.

If it lives it dies.

You simply need to make it die alone and not allow it to take you with it.

The imbalance is your bodies PH and chemical makeup.

The imbalance is what causes the environment in which a Pleomorphic bacteria thrives.....improperly treated foods that allow parasites which carry bacteria which carry viruses into our food chain that thrive inside of us when there exists a particular imbalance in the belly combined with a Chemical-Cocktail or a specific combonation of chemical precursors and you can end up with a thriving population of Pleomorphic bacteria that will "trigger" and morph from their bacterial state to their viral state.

Bigfoot has already BEEN TRACKED and found....to me....and on that note to each their own.You may keep looking if you so desire.....I suggest you be careful skeptics may just taste a wee bit better than everyone else.

A Pleomorphic bacterias response to a terminal or escalating threat is to "Hyper-Reproduce"..... in order to "Hype-Reproduce" it requires a change of address...EVERY TIME IT IS TRIGGERED TO HYPER-REPRODUCE IT REQUIRES A NEW MORE SYMPATHETIC ENVIRONMENT......hence the changes of address and the disguises.....nobody wants to party with Pleomorphic bacteria they "Hyper-Reproduce" way to soon and ruin the Party for everyone else.....so they have to keep changing their looks and disguise themselves to even get in the door .

Do you know what Vitamin B12 is?....just curious...and I mean what it REALLY IS?...not what science and medicine tell you it is....remember meat is NOT the only source of Vitamin B12....hint hint.

Did you know that Pigs have a natural sugar molecules and proteins on their cell surfaces that humans do not have ?

Do you know why eliminating specific sugars "Starves the Beast".....?

If it lives you can kill it.....once you understand it.

The Blood/Brain barrier can be breached and supported ….. remember the FOUR BEES.....belly-blood-body-brain.
edit on 10-1-2020 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2020 @ 10:55 AM
link   

I am so sorry for you and your loved ones.

I have gone through this; and it was very depressing. I also worked full time while taking care of him.

I dealt with it by drinking, not excessively, but yeah. I prayed a lot. At least you have people who are there for you. I was alone. It’s almost as if people don’t know how to deal with it so they avoid you. A coworker once told me this story of when her mom was dying and she and her sister had to take care of her round the clock with no breaks. She finally made it to church one Sunday, and one of the nuns asked where she had been. She told her and the nun vowed to come by and help her. Then she asks me “Do you know when the next time was I saw the nun”?, and replied at my mothers funeral. She knew I was alone with this. I did become close with his ex-wife and we did what we could for the kids too have good closure.

Steven, my other half who passed away from Medula Blastoma had made a bucket list, and when he wasn’t in the hospital we would get done what he wanted to.

What I did was act as positive around him as I could, and try to keep his spirits up, and I would basically collapse into sleep when I got home from the hospital, or work. Alone time helped me a lot, and prayer.

God Bless You and your family. Remember they still need you! xo

posted on Jan, 11 2020 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Eliminate sugar, starve the beast. Easier said then done in this day and age of processed fast foods and processed, well processed everything. But also and alas, many people have died of this cancer, even before it was given a label.

But like I said, making idle chat.

And also, finding tracks and traces of Bigfoot, is the very definition of believe and faith.

But that's not here nor now, neighter here nor there. This thread is about cancer, and peoples troubles with it. Like I said, don't see why people don't try other methods, if the one they are using does not work, or even is insufficient.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join