It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran Offers 80 Million Dollar Bounty for Trump's Assassination?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueAmerican

Your thread title says "Iran offers..." yet the Twitter handle translates to "Supporters of the popular crowd".
Sounds like some jackwad organization to me, if it's even an organization and not just some guy.

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: ressiv
lolll trumps thread to destroy iran/persia cultural haritige/ civilian targets aswell speaks for itself…
seems he wants to do the same ISIS dit in irak
with the knowledge that the USA has NONE cultural past... perhaps the indians but they were massacred and lockted up in kind of zoo's...
hmm 80 million ? look the amound they have stolen in irak after the war on artifacts…!!!

It wasn’t Trump who stole from Iraq.. it was other corrupt admins.

I also have no sympathy in destroying a culture that throws men who practice homosexuality to their death, or stone people to death for idolatry, or murder thousands merely for being infidels. That is not a culture worth promoting and keeping around.

North American culture started with native beliefs and folklore, but it was not without its problems and violence. The natives had contentious relationships with different tribes long before the white man came along. Some tribes got along well, others not so much.

Some may blast Christianity as another offshoot of an Abrahamic god, but Christianity in its essence never condones violence against someone for not believing in Christ. Christians will defend their rights and their right to live, but generally are not seeking to kill non believers.

I realize that it is the radical muslims that seem to be so violent, so please don’t take this as a criticism to all Muslims, because I know many don’t follow these beliefs.

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 11:59 AM
link   
a reply to: Nickn3
Heh, heh, leave the Prince alone. He's just about to send me my million I won on the Nigerian lottery. I've sent my $100 for the winning ticket.

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

I may be wrong but I don't think Trump uses the secret service
much.I have been hearing he uses the marines for his protection.

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Sheye

Islam needs a Koran rewrite to eliminate the "kill everybody we don't like" and "women are necessary evils but not people" clauses. Call it Mecca 2.0 or something. We could send them Ilhan and Rashida to help. If things became too intellectual, Occasional-Cortex and Pressley could help them dumb it down.

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

But why in DOLLARS? Don't they have their own currency?

Cheers

They know how much the American Left hates him. They likely know there have been several half-@ss attempts already.

Besides, those small unmarked bills they found in the desert must be burning a hole in their pocket.

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 12:43 PM
link   
They are likely using the dollars Obama paid them off with to finance an assassination attempt. Obama, the gift that keeps on giving.

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Why does that mean it's a hoax? They're probably expecting someone in the USA to carry it out. What use would they have for Iranian currency when USD is universal

a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Only 80m...ha we spend that on toilets between the WH and Pentagon. That's pretty low ball if you ask me.

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 01:09 PM
link   
well latest news is that the usa and there allies have to leave irak...

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 01:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: hombero
Why does that mean it's a hoax?

I think it's one of many reasons this is a hoax. Most glaringly since it hasn't been picked up at all anywhere else and deemed credible.

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 01:18 PM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

you are aware that MSM is restrickted in there couverage?????

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 01:22 PM
link   
You know, if i was a country and wanted a head of state assassinated, instead of doing it quietly with my intelligence network what I would definitely do is broadcast it to the world and leave no doubt my culpability in the act.

Seems very sensible and believable. Definitely the thing the national leadership of a country would do.

Leaning heavily on the this is a hoax side of the fence.

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Hey, if the "fatwa" against author Salman Rushdie is still going, and he's still apparently alive and kicking, I think President Trump will be fine.

In 1998, Iran's former president Mohammad Khatami proclaimed the fatwa “finished”; but it has never been officially lifted, and in fact has been reiterated several times by Ali Khamenei and other religious officials. Yet more money was added to the bounty in February 2016.[72]

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 5-1-2020 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2

But why in DOLLARS? Don't they have their own currency?

Cheers

Because Obama gave them Billions in U.S. dollars.
Our money is like toilet paper to them.

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Complete fabrication.

If Iran ever would "try" to assassinate the President of the US. the entire armed forces would take out the entire Iran leadership, then destroy all of the command and control functions of their armed forces.

Suicide. Plain, and simple.

No one, is that stupid.

Fred..

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: ressiv
you are aware that MSM is restrickted in there couverage?????

From reporting a Twitter feed? Don't be ridiculous.

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 03:37 PM
link   
1 MILLION reals...or the dog gets it.

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 03:41 PM
link   
literally;

posted on Jan, 5 2020 @ 06:15 PM
link   
All very interesting, but one thing I can say for sure, guess who's not going to sing at the next Republican convention:

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join