It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Liberals: Would You Support Trump If…

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 07:58 PM
link   
If you’ve ran across any of my threads or, heck, even my posts you’ll know that I can wall-of-text a page with the best of—or maybe that’s the “worst of” them ahem.

But this a pretty simple question that has serious implications and is, I think, worthy of discussion.

So, Liberals, if Trump would actually, and could actually, end our nation-building-mass destruction-loving-military-industrial-complex-terrorist-making-cilvilian-collateral-damaging effed-up foreign policy of the last 50-yrs…would you support him in that endeavor?

Do you love peace enough that you could do that? Can you think of anything more important than that?

We’ll call it a hypothetical for the moment followed by discussion of why I believe he will do it if we stop bickering long-enough to give him bipartisan support to achieve the rather complex task.

If it can be done, I’m sure we all agree, it will have to be done piecemeal for a number of reasons both valid and invalid (Warhawks.)

Please answer the question first followed by any reasoning you want to add & a sincere Thank You for your participation.

edit on 3-1-2020 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

+16 more 
posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 08:02 PM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

I doubt it, I literally had a liberal tell me the other day:

"Trump could cure cancer, and end homelessness and I would still hate him and push for his impeachment, hes an awful person"

Basically that was verbatim, thats the level of complete delusions these people are at.
edit on 3-1-2020 by SailorJerry because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Sure. As long as you don’t precondition that on getting involved in another war to achieve it.

In the great words of Donald Trumps Republican predecessor and equal master orator who (coincidentally I’m sure) dragged us into another Middle Eastern war:

“Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me... fool me...Well you can’t be fooled again.”

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: SailorJerry

"Trump could cure cancer, and end homelessness and I would still hate him and push for his impeachment, hes an awful person"

Literally he said that, thats the level of complete delusions these people are at.

Yep, I have heard the same thing many times from members of the delusion crew.
Liberalism is a very severe form of mental illness.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Even if they answer "yes" to your question, I wouldn't believe them. Hate Trump is a mental disorder.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Basically that was verbatim, thats the level of complete delusions these people are at.

No - one said this... Be honest.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 08:10 PM
link   
I know someone (a democrat) who hates and despises Trump.

There is NOTHING that will ever change their mind. PERIOD.

+3 more 
posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

Sure. As long as you don’t precondition that on getting involved in another war to achieve it.

In the great words of Donald Trumps Republican predecessor and equal master orator who (coincidentally I’m sure) dragged us into another Middle Eastern war:

“Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me... fool me...Well you can’t be fooled again.”

Oh, please. Obama dragged us into multiple countries in the middle East almost immediately. Trump retaliates over Americans killed after 4 years in office and you all lose your minds. Just stop.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: sine.nomine

Obama dragged us into multiple countries in the middle East almost immediately.

Yes... immediately, I wonder why?

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Where in the OP was there anything about Obama? Maybe I missed it.

+4 more 
posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 08:18 PM
link   

I don't seem to remember Bush being brought up either but apparently that was fair game for you.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 08:19 PM
link   

So, Liberals, if Trump would actually, and could actually, end our nation-building-mass destruction-loving-military-industrial-complex-terrorist-making-cilvilian-collateral-damaging effed-up foreign policy of the last 50-yrs…would you support him in that endeavor?

So China and Russia could move in to fill the void? I don't think so.

Besides his terrible foreign policy, and his horrible immigration policy, I don't like Trump's domestic policies any better.

edit on 3-1-2020 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp

Obama dragged us into multiple countries in the middle East almost immediately.

Yes... immediately, I wonder why?

To take out the "JV squad"?

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: strongfp

No - one said this... Be honest.

My wife was out with a couple of her friends and one of the friend’s daughters and her young children.
One of them suggested to take the kids to McDonald’s after shopping or whatever......the delusional daughter made a huge scene, saying “I don’t take my kids there because Trump likes to eat there”
My wife said this nutjob ranted and raved about Trump the entire rest of the day, called him every name in the book 10 times.
Not one word was said about Trump before McDonald’s was mentioned.
There are many, many unhinged Liberals running around.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: sine.nomine

I don't seem to remember Bush being brought up either but apparently that was fair game for you.

When talking about war in the Middle East, the name George Bush is synonymous. Not so much with Obama.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 08:25 PM
link   

When talking about war in the Middle East, the name George Bush is synonymous. Not so much with Obama.

That's adorable.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Yeah Obama’s name is only synonymous with giving pallet loads of cash to the biggest state sponsors of terrorism.
Why is that?

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 08:29 PM
link   

Are you seriously trying to say that Obama has more to do with how broken the Middle East is as opposed to George Bush, the guy who invaded Iraq and Afghanistan and started most of this?

I love how you guys don’t even try to look like you’re arguing in good faith anymore.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 08:29 PM
link   
*Squints* Is this a troll thread? I'm pretty sure this is a troll thread. 'Cause with Soleimani Trump has all but guaranteed another war in the Middle East.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Sure, let me know when he does it. Until then, he's just more of the same.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join