It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump kills top Iranian commander

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nickn3
A message was needed and now a message has been sent. The message reads as ( We can listen in on your communication, we know where you live, we have the ability to kill you at will.) The US is a super power and is prepared to behave like one, stay in your own yard or pay a heavy price. Have a nice day.

It is my belief that this message is meant for the world, including China. A wise man would listen and learn.

That message is only relevant to middle east and Africa.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: XCrycek
Trump is a muppet of TPTB, just like any other sucker before him.
What happened with getting out of the ME, bringing troops back and all the other crap you guys elected him for?
Now he's sending 3k more troops to ME. LOL
You feared Shillary would start ww3, well guess what dumb-asses? Trump and Shillary have the same masters.

It's sad that they don't even let you folks think for yourself. I suppose Trump should have sent a plane load of cash instead of killing this guy. I mean, is it really a crime to over run an embassy?

You don't even qualify for a derp. that's bad.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 01:25 PM
link   
I hate to say it but good riddance.

Also, you only had to take one look at that guys face to get an idea of the kind of person he was. That was one evil looking MF'er.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

So what proof do you offer other than Pompeo and other swamp creatures prognostications that this man organised the embassy protests

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 01:44 PM
link   
I see your point but I feel the killing of the Iranian General was a response to an act of war, however the point is how the media this morning was pointing out that President Trump did not have congressional approval not whether the expansion of executive power is a good idea or not.
Has President Trump expanded executive power?
Additionally whether you agree or disagree with the expansion of executive power or not the power exists and President Trump can use it.

originally posted by: TerryMcGuire
Who cared when the White House grabbed more power for the POTUS during the Bush administration. Who cared. Who didn't.
Who cared when the White House grabbed more power for the POTUS during the Obama administration. Who cared. Who didn't.

Who cares when the White House grabs more power for the POTUS duing the Trump administration. Who cares. Who doesn't.

This issue is not ''who'' is grabbing power but rather ''that'' it is being grabbed. Those who oppose it now should have opposed it then. Those who don't oppose it now should have opposed it then as well. It is those who support the power grab at any time because they believe it is their guy in the White House who are the real culprits here, not those who oppose it.

edit on 3-1-2020 by fringeofthefringe because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-1-2020 by fringeofthefringe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 01:47 PM
link   
a reply to: fringeofthefringe

Like someone stated on a comment I read...If Trump eliminated Hitler before the US got involved in WW2, the MSM and whiny Leftists would stomp their feet and have a meltdown.

Point...No matter what Trump does in office, both GOOD or BAD, it will inevitably cause two things to happen: 1) trigger the bitch and moan editorials and newscasts on MSM. 2) cause a never ending cycle of bitching and moaning, from hypocrite Democrat politicians and people suffering from terminal TDS.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Your right it just amazes me how blatant the bias is to the point where the never trumpers would forgo any relationship with Russia and defend the Iranian General and of course hope Kim Jung Un sends a nuke at us to prove President Trump wrong.
It's just crazy.

originally posted by: shawmanfromny

Like someone stated on a comment I read...If Trump eliminated Hitler before the US got involved in WW2, the MSM and whiny Leftists would stomp their feet and have a meltdown.

Point...No matter what Trump does in office, both GOOD or BAD, it will inevitably cause two things to happen: 1) trigger the bitch and moan editorials and newscasts on MSM. 2) cause a never ending cycle of bitching and moaning, from hypocrite Democrat politicians and people suffering from terminal TDS.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Additionally whether you agree or disagree with the expansion of executive power or not the power exists and President Trump can use it.

Sadly, true. I opposed it under Bush and was greatly disappointed by it under Obama. We all should be opposed to it under Trump because of the next president,,,,,,,,,,,,er, Emperor.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: khnum
Break US war code and send thousands of troops breaking a campaign promise,Trump will definately be re-ectected because USA USA USA

Which US code did he supposedly break?

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spacespider

originally posted by: Nickn3
A message was needed and now a message has been sent. The message reads as ( We can listen in on your communication, we know where you live, we have the ability to kill you at will.) The US is a super power and is prepared to behave like one, stay in your own yard or pay a heavy price. Have a nice day.

It is my belief that this message is meant for the world, including China. A wise man would listen and learn.

That message is only relevant to middle east and Africa.

I don’t think so. The whole world is watching.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: ElGoobero

She is an useful idiot to Iran.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blueracer
a reply to: ElGoobero

She is an idiot.

Fixed that for ya.

Regardless of whether or not this guy was a high-ranking general, he was still in charge of terrorist actions and as such was fair game. All those yelling that congress had to approve this action know nothing about the CinC's authority. Expanded from the past or not, it's a necessary level of authority in today's world. Not all battles are fought by organized state armies anymore.
edit on 3-1-2020 by HalWesten because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 04:22 PM
link   

.... and committed an act of war against two countries.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 04:36 PM
link   

So I guess with that logic if the US is the new nazi germany (in a way it is > attacking other country's and so on like no other) and we have Assange, manning and snowden exposing evils done by the US government / telling truth they are being attacked and traitors, bad guys, where they can't live in freedom anymore, is ok.

The US first made the media look how bad Iraq / Saddam is in the nineties, then putting sanctions on that country after where people suffered in Iraq (getting poor) and even blocking medicines (same with many other country's when they are in the way of 'foreign policy'/don't listen and so on. Before that selling weapons too Iraq and even behaved the US where big friends. After 9-11 Bush told who which country's where the axis of evil; Iran, Iraq, and North Korea (red). "Beyond the Axis of Evil" comprised Cuba, Libya, and Syria (orange).

So even way back then the US already told their plans, and another president doesn't matter, it's the US foreign policy plan right in sight and the US make sure those country's will be looked as bad and evil one way or another! They can do what the US want's but it doesn't matter, those country's are on the wanted list!

Iraq wasn't allowed to sell their oil (or anything!) or buy anything even! / do trade with other country's and so on. With those sanctions alone they killed many many and made many many suffered in Iraq: www.nytimes.com...

After those 2 wars and sanctions Iraq is still, like other country's like Libya, Syria a place of suffering you can't imagine.
In the words of the US > the war against terror/terrorists and after we never saw as many terrorist came into existence! From the chaos/suffering with those wars ISIS and other terrorists where born out of the chaos and suffering!

The US doing the same thing with Iran now. Iran was following the nuclear treaty, the US left it, placing sanctions right after with the goal of making Iran broke and making people suffer in Iran with most likely followed with a war. Iran ain't allowed too sell their oil and country's who do trade with Iran are getting treats from the US government with sanctions as well. So Iran ain't allowed to sell or buy anything on the international market! Blocking them from any economical activity as many many other country's as you know.

Just think about it how can it be that the US and their people are ok with all those wars&sanctions started by the US far far away? The people in the US don't have a clue of all the suffering caused by the US government. All those people fleeing or dying from hunger&wars&sanctions (millions and millions) from Iraq, syria, Lybia, N-Korea, you name it. The list is huge after WWII. They US doesn't even know what peace is really, the US is ALWAYS AT WAR, except those wars are fought are always far far away and never on their homeland and they even aren't under attack either from any country on their home soil!

This isn't about left or right, it's about acting like the good guy (the US) and being the worst really and pointing out others they are the worst ever on the same time!

edit on 3-1-2020 by Pluginn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Bit misleading all the same.

Trump did not kill anything.

That would be the drone operators button and ensuring airstrike.

And if we are honest, TPTB, would never let the man near any buttons, that did not call a elevator.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 05:01 PM
link   
The title and OP are about how the media is claiming that President Trump needed congressional approval, all the headlines read Trump Kills Iranian General.
Your post was misleading, it implied you took the time to read the OP.

originally posted by: andy06shake

Bit misleading all the same.

Trump did not kill anything.

That would be the drone operators button and ensuring airstrike.

And if we are honest, TPTB, would never let the man near any buttons, that did not call a elevator.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

Rose knows about disrespecting flags ......the one on her Twitter of Iran has a Cartoon Lion and the Sun from Raisin Bran.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Bad guy has assumed ambient temperature .
WTF was he doing in Iraq , anyhow ?

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pluginn

Iraq wasn't allowed to sell their oil (or anything!) or buy anything even! / do trade with other country's and so on. With those sanctions alone they killed many many and made many many suffered in Iraq: www.nytimes.com...

That was because Irag wanted to barter(See what happened to Chavez in Venezuela) for medical supplies and not sell their oil in dollars. That would threaten the Dollar hegemony, without it our dollar would be like the peso. Gaddafi in Lybia as well, try to circumvent the petro dollar and you will not live to regret it.
Another topic all together.
A very good topic indeed.

posted on Jan, 3 2020 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Its not my reading skills that should be of concern, but Trumps.

Could not have hurt to run it by the correct people in congress unless the mission was of a time-sensitive nature, which it may well have been.

Anyhoo Trumps not lightly to kill anything sore feet and all.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join